When was the last good KMC debate for you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
As we all know, KMC is dead, and true, wholesome, good-hearted Star Wars debates have all but ceased. My question to you is, when is the last time you had a legitimately good Star Wars debate on these forums, and detail why you think that debate was successful. Were you both being open-minded and fair and engaging in critical thinking to make and rebut points, or was it simply the challenge of the debate that made it successful to you?

Rockydonovang
Me and Darth Duelist over here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=642449&pagenumber=2
Not the most recnt prolly, but the first that comes to mind

Vorpal Ruin
I don't debate, but its been years since I've seen a good one here.

You summed up why participating in debate isn't interesting here, because of the common lack of these qualities: being open-minded and fair and engaging in critical thinking.

Zenwolf
None? Cause all the debates I have been in either end after I make like...one or two posts or just never get responded to.

cs_zoltan
Ironically the only good debates I had were in the battle bar about anything that's not Star Wars.

carthage
Debated Sidious vs. Caedus with Sidious66 a few years ago, was an interesting discussion.

That's about it.

Azronger
I debated Dooku's standing with Ant a while back but he didn't respond. I also debated Tenebrous vs Novel Vitiate with Deronn about half (?) a year ago, but he didn't respond either. Then there was DE Sidious vs GM Luke with Nova but he didn't respond either. They were good debates while they lasted.

Speaking of debating, would anyone be interested in doing one with me? Perhaps one last time before KMC goes into purgatory?

cs_zoltan
We could do AP vs Legend, who's the bigger retard.

Azronger
Legend easily

toplel
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
I don't debate, but its been years since I've seen a good one here.

You summed up why participating in debate isn't interesting here, because of the common lack of these qualities: being open-minded and fair and engaging in critical thinking.
As if you possess any of those qualities.

MythLord
Not once since I got on here.

UCanShootMyNova
Bill Cipher vs Omni King.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Ursumeles
Zen-Oh molests.

Rockydonovang
There was that time Zen roflstomped quanchi

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
There was that time Zen roflstomped quanchi

Hm?

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Zen-Oh molests.

Nah.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Hm?
Don't remember the specifics but I remember Quanchi coming in like Maul and you finishing him up like Kenobi

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Nah.
Stop being in denial, Zenwolf unleashed would disintergrate every debater on this forum

Zenwolf
Stop being in denial, Zenwolf unleashed would disintergrate every debater on this forum

I really can't recall any thread like that. Though now I'm curious.

Rockydonovang
Though now I'm curious. Guess you'll have to stay that way.
Shame.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by toplel
As if you possess any of those qualities.

Examples of this in my posts?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Your contributions in this forum are what exactly? TROLLING.

Seriously man, get a life.

cs_zoltan
Seriously arguing about fictional characters, like you do, would mean I have a life? Lmao.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

He's not talking about zenwolf, he's talking about zen-oh.

toplel
Seriously arguing about fictional characters, like you do, would mean I have a life? Lmao.
attacking random internet strangers on an internet debating forum isn't much better lul

YousufKhan1212
Debating?

YousufKhan1212

I can answer that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVnFtdatVjA&feature=youtu.be&t=649

I don't think he's AP or Legend though.

MythLord
Please stop. And he looks like S_W_LeGenD, tho.

Deronn_solo
dunno, me to lazy to debate.

Jmanghan
None? Cause all the debates I have been in either end after I make like...one or two posts or just never get responded to. I think you're one of the best debaters on the site, always awesome seeing someone dedicated to the nobodies of star wars, just as much as famous guys.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
dunno, me to lazy to debate. Didn't you make a vow a few months back that you were gonna stop trolling and start legitimately debating?

Anyway, on topic, people can troll, but at some point one person is gonna try to refute someone elses points.

There is debating, but included in the debating is tons of ad hominem and trolling. Comicvine is a more popular platform because of the traffic it gets, the last topic on the page was usually responded to like 5 minutes before, with the top spots being responded to within seconds.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I think you're one of the best debaters on the site, always awesome seeing someone dedicated to the nobodies of star wars, just as much as famous guys.

Not that it really does much.

Revanchiste
Last topic that I created and did get popular. cuz I am awsome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.