How would Lucifer/Michael do against Cthulhu Mythos top tiers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RangerDX
this is not Lucifer and Michael together. Individually how would they do

Nyarlathotep

Azathoth

Yog-Sothoth

TethAdamTheRock
Win

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, even together, they stand no chance against Azathoth, the Supreme Creator of the Mythos.

That said, Lucifer and Michael individually can certainly go toe-to-toe with the Outer Gods. Beat them? Not sure, especially regarding Yog-Sothoth.

RangerDX
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, even together, they stand no chance against Azathoth, the Supreme Creator of the Mythos.

That said, Lucifer and Michael individually can certainly go toe-to-toe with the Outer Gods. Beat them? Not sure, especially regarding Yog-Sothoth.

How would Azathoth beat either of them tho? Isnt he technically like the Overmonitor of the Outer Gods? Even if it wakes up Lucifer can exist outside of its multiverse/creation

Its intelligence is also very questionable. Arguably the most cunning/manipulative character in fiction oughta be able to do something there considering it can even be kept asleep with the flute

Its power seems like dream reality manip on a multiversal scale similar to Dreams post/power in Dreaming......in which he has no power over Lucifer

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lol...Azathoth literally predates the concepts of existence (The Nameless Mist/Yog Sothoth) and non-existence (The Great Darkness) themselves. He's waaaaay more than just some reality-warping entity. He's Supreme over the likes of Yog-Sothoth, the supreme archetype that embodies and extends beyond all of existence.

Mindset
Originally posted by RangerDX
How would Azathoth beat either of them tho? Isnt he technically like the Overmonitor of the Outer Gods? Even if it wakes up Lucifer can exist outside of its multiverse/creation

Its intelligence is also very questionable. Arguably the most cunning/manipulative character in fiction oughta be able to do something there considering it can even be kept asleep with the flute

Its power seems like dream reality manip on a multiversal scale similar to Dreams post/power in Dreaming......in which he has no power over Lucifer Do you think Lucifer and Michael defeat an omnipotent God?

cdtm
Technically they did, when they beat those trolls with Yewah's power.

They had plot device's, though. Some way of sealing the power/siphoning it through ritual..

cdtm
Lol...Azathoth literally predates the concepts of existence (The Nameless Mist/Yog Sothoth) and non-existence (The Great Darkness) themselves. He's waaaaay more than just some reality-warping entity. He's Supreme over the likes of Yog-Sothoth, the supreme archetype that embodies and extends beyond all of existence.

Yog Sothoth is locked outside of existance, though. Hardly omnipotent with such a limitation..

Wonder how Azathoth would fare against Gan..

Mindset
Originally posted by cdtm
Technically they did, when they beat those trolls with Yewah's power.

They had plot device's, though. Some way of sealing the power/siphoning it through ritual.. Yahweh is a ***** and so is his power though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yog Sothoth is locked outside of existance, though. Hardly omnipotent with such a limitation..

Wonder how Azathoth would fare against Gan..

Never said Yog-Sothoth was omnipotent. What I did say is that he embodies everything within and beyond existence, (which has been stated,) and that he's the Supreme Archetype, and the other archetypes that are insignificant fractions of Yog-Sothoth are beyond the infinite dimensional multiverse.

Gan essentially represents an infinite-dimensional structure. Azathoth is way beyond that.

RangerDX

This doesnt really say anything about how itd win

RangerDX
Originally posted by Mindset
Do you think Lucifer and Michael defeat an omnipotent God?

Nope. But Azathoth isnt omnipotent so thats irrelevant

Mindset
Nope. But Azathoth isnt omnipotent so thats irrelevant But he is.

cdtm

Don't tell those nimrods at Vsbattles that. laughing

RangerDX
But he is.

Nope. No proof from the original sauce material backing this up.

RangerDX
Don't tell those nimrods at Vsbattles that. laughing

LOL that wiki is complete garbage. Their new tiering system is so offbase and its usually just a couple posters there that adjust the scalings. Unfortunately dimwits who havent read the source material take what those wankers say at face value and run with it

Mindset
Nope. No proof from the original sauce material backing this up. Don't ever disagree with me in public again.

RangerDX
Don't ever disagree with me in public again.

No can do if youre wrong again wink

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

what else would one call the being that is responsible for the very concepts of existence and nonexistence themselves?

Photon-2
Azathoth - Michael and Lucifer loses
Yog Sothoth -Michael and Lucifer loses
Nyarlathotep - Michael and Lucifer together wins

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Michael and Lucifer together beat Yog. Easily at that.

Board Walker
Michael and Lucifee clear the mythos with ease 10/10

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah.

Board Walker
Yah

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why?

Board Walker
Why?

Your question of why has nothing to do with you wanting to be convinced, you already believe the old ones are superior.

I believe Michael and Lucifer are superior, there is little to no supporting literature to measure the old ones power in a relative way to that of Michael and Lucifer.

Thus this entire thread is nothing more than a "who do you like more" thread.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Uhh, I'd gladly change my opinion, if given a worthy argument. thumb up

Board Walker
There is little to no supporting literature to measure the old ones power in a relative way to that of Michael and Lucifer. All that exists are vague if not Hyperbole statements about what they are or might be, they have little to no interaction with the tangible world and or are barred from doing so.

On the other hand both Michael and Lucifer have on panel demonstrations of Megaversal power (as in influencing all of DC).

Ursumeles
Azathoth destroys them.
Yog-Sothoth is on the same level as they are, individually.
Nyarlathotep loses, though.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Based by feats, Lucifer and Michael stomp. Based by feats Hulk or Hercules would stomp the entire Cthulhu Mythos. I read some Lovecraft books and can't remember anything impressive being done by those "gods" from a comic point of view.

MythLord
Azathoth wakes up, yawns, and goes back to sleep.

Michael and Lucifer go unnoticed.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Essentially, yeah. thumb up

Ursumeles
@Prof. T.C McAbe laughing out loud Seriously?
I will just leave this here:

Its pretty clear that the Lovecraft Multiverse is a Hilbert Space Multiverse, with infinite universes and infinite higher dimensions. Yog Sothoth silmultaneously embodies and exists beyond this Multiverse and their archetypes, (the archetypes being "ultimate" forms of every being that exists, as Randolph Carter found out. Even these archetypes are only fractions of Yog Sothoth). Much less impressively, Yog Sothoth speaking was comparable to universes slamming into and annihilating each other.
Azathoth is the Supreme Creator of all existence, including Yog Sothoth and the rest of the Outer Gods. We know this because Lovecraft himself wrote a chart on the causality of existence, and it shows Azathoth at the top, predating existence (presumably the Nameless Mist) and nonexistence (presumably Great Darkness) themselves. Azathoth is also frequently referred to as, "the Lord of All Things" as well. None of the other characters in this thread are Supreme Being tier.
Nyarlathotep is the chaotic soul of Azathoth given form. It's probably the most powerful Outer God other than Yog-Sothoth, and Outer Gods in general have a depth of power beyond the multiverse itself. Shub Niggurath is similar, (and Shub was born of/became the Great Darkness).
Im not seeing how the comics team has a chance. I understand they have much more exposure and what not, but God Emperor Doom only really possesses a piece of the Beyonder Power that Owen stripped away at his leisure, Living Tribunal essentially hasn't had a good feat since the days of the IG, and Thanos with the IG is the weakest person on his team. Molecule Man would be difficult to handle for just about any being in fiction, but Azathoth is an actual Supreme Being. The whole comics team doesn't really have much of a chance against Azathoth alone. But to put it this way:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/wollfmyth209/blog/yog-sothoth-respect-thread/127612/

But I'd battlezone Hulk vs Azathoth with you thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Ursumeles
@Prof. T.C McAbe laughing out loud Seriously?
I will just leave this here:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/wollfmyth209/blog/yog-sothoth-respect-thread/127612/

But I'd battlezone Hulk vs Azathoth with you thumb up
See, no feats whatsoever, just hyperbole and madness. You just don't get it. Read the books.

As for BZ, I don't do them, not worth my time, especially not against socks.

Ursumeles
LMAO, I've read most books of HPL - did you?
Anyway, it's not hyperbole, it's just stating facts. Or TOAA/Presence etc.being omnipotent is just hyperbole.
Also, only because HPL doesn't throws us OP-feats in our face, it isn't like the mythos has none. The mere servants of Nyar were able to survive Universes collapsing, and yet got oneshotted by Nodens lmao.

Oh no, he has a different opinion, he is a sock!

Prof. T.C McAbe
LMAO, I've read most books of HPL - did you?
Anyway, it's not hyperbole, it's just stating facts. Or TOAA/Presence etc.being omnipotent is just hyperbole.
Also, only because HPL doesn't throws us OP-feats in our face, it isn't like the mythos has none. The mere servants of Nyar were able to survive Universes collapsing, and yet got oneshotted by Nodens lmao.

Oh no, he has a different opinion, he is a sock!
Yes, and since I know how Cthulhu was defeated I know as a fact that Lovecraft intended it to target the insanity in the reader and not some retarded part of humanity whose only interest is to pretend his creations are what they wish them to be.
No limits fallacy doesn*t work here.

No, he smells like a sock, writes like a sock and behaves like a sock, and that's why he is a sock.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I know for a fact that he's not a sock. thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
I know for a fact that he's not a sock. thumb up
Good to know whose sock he is then. thumb up

Ursumeles
Cthulhu was defeated because the stars weren't standing right. Anyway, he tanked a ship driving through his head, lmao. And Cthulhu is a extremely weak char.

Obviously HPL intended to target the insanity, but he also wanted to show how tiny and insignificant humans are.

Anyway, not adressing the feat of the Universes collapsing? K

Board Walker
Michael created the entire DC megaverse

The upper HPLC entities have absolutely no feats, they are purely heresay, and hyperbole with no feats to support their reputation.

Feats > hyperbole reputation

DarkSaint85
Yeah. It's basically like putting Jesus from the Bible up against the Hulk.

Ursumeles
No, it's more like putting the Presence or TOAA against the Hulk.

MythLord
An avatar of Yog-Sothoth speaking was compared to universes colliding and shattering; the pet dogs of Nyarlathotep caused and tanked the deaths of universes; Shub-Niggurath influenced the entire multiverse at some point and she's the weakest Outer God.

Azathoth one-shots all of them by waking up. Azzy is > Lucifer or Michael. I can see Lucifer and Michael beating Nyar or Yog, tho.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Board Walker
Michael created the entire DC megaverse

The upper HPLC entities have absolutely no feats, they are purely heresay, and hyperbole with no feats to support their reputation.

Feats > hyperbole reputation
thumb up
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah. It's basically like putting Jesus from the Bible up against the Hulk.
thumb up

Finally some people with knowledge.

DarkSaint85
No, it's more like putting the Presence or TOAA against the Hulk.

Well, if you re-read Prof's post, he DID say that it was 'based on feats'.

Moreover, TOAA/Presence at least are in a shared universe with other characters to scale off.

Presence is WAAAY above Spectre, who is above Superman, who is above Batman etc. So if Batman performs XYZ feats of speed, then Superman is faster etc etc.

TOAA is above LT, who is above Galactus, who is above....you get my point.

The Cthulhu mythos? Are separate. Have statements to their name (like TOAA) but crucially, have no other benchmark.

Ursumeles
I love how you are not adressing the feats, like Nyar's servants surviving the birth/death of Universes, lmao.

Edit: Ninja'd. I will answer, Saint.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Well, if you re-read Prof's post, he DID say that it was 'based on feats'.

Moreover, TOAA/Presence at least are in a shared universe with other characters to scale off.

Presence is WAAAY above Spectre, who is above Superman, who is above Batman etc. So if Batman performs XYZ feats of speed, then Superman is faster etc etc.

TOAA is above LT, who is above Galactus, who is above....you get my point.

The Cthulhu mythos? Are separate. Have statements to their name (like TOAA) but crucially, have no other benchmark.

thumb up

What we can judge properly, featwise is:

To defeat Cthulhu the force of a ship is enough. Humans tech > Old Gods.

They survived the Universes collapsing, they didn't tank it per se, how they did it is unknown, but who tanked Universes exploding? Superboy Prime, Hulk etc.

HP Lovecraft didn't intend his gods to be some all powerful entitites in a comic sense but nightmares that haunt humanity. Their power is the fear. They are not blasting suns out of existance etc. Most likely they would be like the other human made pantheons in Marvel, one Allfather and some gods on the level of Asgardians.

Ursumeles
LMAO, stop with Motorboat > Cthulhu bullshit. He was hit by a full speed motorboat, and regenerated in an near instant.
Also, it seems like the Stars had to do sh!t with it, and Myth said he will post the quote later.

Also, HPL intended Azathoth to be an entity that dreams all of existence, so...

Photon-2
Azathoth - Michael/Lucifer loses
Yog Sothoth - Michael/Lucifer loses
The Nameless Mist - Michael/Lucifer loses
The Unnamed Darkness - Michael/Lucifer loses
Shub-Niggurath - Michael/Lucifer together wins (Separately loses)
Abhoth - Michael/Lucifer together wins (Separately loses)
Nyarlathotep - Michael/Lucifer together wins (Separately loses)

Lovecraft Omniverse most powerful Omniverse in fiction .

Prof. T.C McAbe
Oh wow, those people from this vs wiki seem to be very young, thinking they can decide what is fact and what not... in crossover fiction... amazing to see and good for a laugh.

vin

Photon-2
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Oh wow, those people from this vs wiki seem to be very young, thinking they can decide what is fact and what not... in crossover fiction... amazing to see and good for a laugh.

vin

Vswiki is a good site . I suggest .

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Photon-2
Vswiki is a good site . I suggest .

Was there, a lot of copy pasted info from other wiki sites and the rest is just an pathetic attempt to pass the opinions of some biased people as facts.

Actually, it's like KMC just without the great characters we have here.

Photon-2
Was there, a lot of copy pasted info from other wiki sites and the rest is just an pathetic attempt to pass the opinions of some biased people as facts.

Actually, it's like KMC just without the great characters we have here.

I know vswiki's admins . They're really knowledgeable persons .

But you're prejudiced .

Prof. T.C McAbe
I know vswiki's admins . They're really knowledgeable persons .

But you're prejudiced .

That's why I went there to judge it for myself? thumb up

Ursumeles
Azathoth - Michael/Lucifer loses
Yog Sothoth - Michael/Lucifer loses
The Nameless Mist - Michael/Lucifer loses
The Unnamed Darkness - Michael/Lucifer loses
Shub-Niggurath - Michael/Lucifer together wins (Separately loses)
Abhoth - Michael/Lucifer together wins (Separately loses)
Nyarlathotep - Michael/Lucifer together wins (Separately loses)

Shub isn't beating either :/
In a 1 vs 1, Yog is ~ Lucy, but he loses against the Duo.

Photon-2
That's why I went there to judge it for myself? thumb up

Smart Aleck
Then , tell me a site that gives me the right information.

DarkSaint85
You will need to read both source material, rather than attempt to rely on others.

And then, you would need to accept that sometimes, you just can't mix and match genres.

Who's smarter, Batman or Doc Brown from Back to the Future?

Who's more powerful, Jesus of Nazareth or Reed Richards, both with prep?

Is John Wick more skilled at fighting than Daredevil (using comic DD only, no powers, just skill)? Who'd win in a h2h fight, Anubis from Egyptian mythology or Harry Hart from Kingsmen?

Photon-2
Shub isn't beating either :/
In a 1 vs 1, Yog is ~ Lucy, but he loses against the Duo.

You do not know anything about lovecraft.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Smart Aleck
Then , tell me a site that gives me the right information.

That's the point, also read DS wisdom below your post.

You simply can't say "blabla from this fiction beats blabla from this fiction" based on hyperbole and non feats. Even with feats it comes down to opinions. Making a site and pretending that this and that is a fact because some people think so is childish imo.

Better to read the source material, as DS mentioned, on both and decide for yourself, then you at least have an opinion based on something you have done. It will still stay just an opinion.

I, like anyone else here, just tell my point of view. If you want your opinion to be respected just accept that other people disagree and don't try to pretend you alone know the truth.

I was also an little smartass, and still am from time to time, but I work on it and try to grow up. So take no offense.

Photon-2
That's the point, also read DS wisdom below your post.

You simply can't say "blabla from this fiction beats blabla from this fiction" based on hyperbole and non feats. Even with feats it comes down to opinions. Making a site and pretending that this and that is a fact because some people think so is childish imo.

Better to read the source material, as DS mentioned, on both and decide for yourself, then you at least have an opinion based on something you have done. It will still stay just an opinion.

I, like anyone else here, just tell my point of view. If you want your opinion to be respected just accept that other people disagree and don't try to pretend you alone know the truth.

I was also an little smartass, and still am from time to time, but I work on it and try to grow up. So take no offense.

Dude, you do not know about the characters. That's the problem.

I'm talking to facts, talking to truths. But you are misinterpreting the feats .

DarkSaint85
Dude, you do not know about the characters. That's the problem.

I'm talking to facts, talking to truths. But you are misinterpreting the feats .

How are they facts?

Saint of Killers (from the Preacher-verse) has guns that can kill ANYTHING. Does that mean he can shoot the entire Cthulhu mythos dead, based on that description?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/71420/2079332-dead.jpg

So if he shoots Azathoth, he wouldn't miss, and he wouldn't need to reload...and the wound it gives to Azathoth would be fatal, no?

But that would just be me being a fanboy.....

Photon-2
How are they facts?

Saint of Killers (from the Preacher-verse) has guns that can kill ANYTHING. Does that mean he can shoot the entire Cthulhu mythos dead, based on that description?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/71420/2079332-dead.jpg

So if he shoots Azathoth, he wouldn't miss, and he wouldn't need to reload...and the wound it gives to Azathoth would be fatal, no?

But that would just be me being a fanboy.....

He's around universal . Uncomparable with Azathoth .

DarkSaint85
He's around universal . Uncomparable with Azathoth .

Nowhere does it say he is limited to universal.

It says NO wound they (his guns) gave would be anything but fatal.

Doesn't say it's limited to 2, 3, 4, 5, or 16-D beings. Doesn't say it's limited to continental, planetary, universal, multi, or omni-versal.

So the facts as they stand, as that phrase shows, is that ANY wound it gives is fatal. No limits.

SoK shoots the entire Cthulhu, Dark Tower, Marvel, DC, Warhammer, Saint Seiya, James Bond et al mythos dead.

Prof. T.C McAbe

Doesn't say it's limited to 2, 3, 4, 5, or 16-D beings. Doesn't say it's limited to continental, planetary, universal, multi, or omni-versal.

So the facts as they stand, as that phrase shows, is that ANY wound it gives is fatal. No limits.

SoK shoots the entire Cthulhu, Dark Tower, Marvel, DC, Warhammer, Saint Seiya, James Bond et al mythos dead.

thumb up

DS owning some scrubs, always entertaining.

laughing

Ursumeles
You do not know anything about lovecraft.
How is Shub stronger than the will of an Omnipotent being itself?

Anyway, @Saint I don't see why I shouldn't take it seriously that Azatoth is an omnipotent in a verse, where we have infinite dimensions, universes, times and space, and beyond, being just a part of one being.
Anyway, I',d actually say that Yog being everything is a feat, tbh.

Photon-2

Azathoth is infinite-dimensional . Has "True Infinity" power .

Saint of Killers like Saitama . Overrated character ...

DarkSaint85
Yeah, but the guns always give fatal wounds.

Says so right there on panel.

Fact is, he's going to give Azathoth a fatal wound when he shoots and hits (and he will, because it never misses). Doesn't matter what Azathoth is, or who he is - he's gonna be killed in one shot.

Photon-2
Yeah, but the guns always give fatal wounds.

Says so right there on panel.

Fact is, he's going to give Azathoth a fatal wound when he shoots and hits (and he will, because it never misses). Doesn't matter what Azathoth is, or who he is - he's gonna be killed in one shot.

Squirrel Girl
Demonbane
Saitama
Bugs

can kills Saint of Killers

DarkSaint85
Sure,but not if he fires a shot off first. Then he one shot kills all of them.

They always give fatal wounds. I even posted the scans from the comic, showing that yes, they are indeed made to always kill.

Not my fault they weren't given any limits.

SoK is indeed the most powerful character in all of fiction and beyond.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

No. Also, vs wiki is terrible.

Photon-2
No. Also, vs wiki is terrible.

why terrible ? For true informations ?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It has the likes of Yog-Sothoth definitively above Lucifer, Michael, and even The Presence, lmfao. It has The Glory as low as 1-B. So much wrong that isn't supported by evidence.

DC overall stomps the Lovecraft-verse.

Photon-2
It has the likes of Yog-Sothoth definitively above Lucifer, Michael, and even The Presence, lmfao. It has The Glory as low as 1-B. So much wrong that isn't supported by evidence.

DC overall stomps the Lovecraft-verse.

Yog Sothoth already outerversal level like Lucifer - Michael etc.. but his true form is really close to "True Omnipotence" .

Presence is nigh omnipotent . This is very normal .

The Writer/ Grant Morrison "True Omnipotence"
Primal Monitor "Pretty much Nigh Omnipotence" like Yog's true form .
Presence " Nigh Omnipotence " .

That's all we have ...

Lovecraft Omniverse strongest verse in fiction .

DarkSaint85
But SoK has been stated to have guns that kill anything.

So Azathoth would lose to him.

Prof. T.C McAbe

thumb up

Photon-2

smile

Board Walker
It is as I stated pages ago, the people in this thread arguing that the HPLC verse wins are not doing so based on any sort of on panel evidence, and or any sort of concrete feats.

The people arguing for the HPLC verse are doing so because they simply like it more, and have an emotional attachment to it.

Fact/logic > emotional attachment/hyperbole

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yog Sothoth already outerversal level like Lucifer - Michael etc.. but his true form is really close to "True Omnipotence" .

Presence is nigh omnipotent . This is very normal .

The Writer/ Grant Morrison "True Omnipotence"
Primal Monitor "Pretty much Nigh Omnipotence" like Yog's true form .
Presence " Nigh Omnipotence " .

That's all we have ...

Lovecraft Omniverse strongest verse in fiction .

Yeah....prove any of this with actual evidence. Show me quotes. Scans. Don't be a sheep.

DarkSaint85
smile

Well it's a fact. Stated on panel.

Sorry if it doesn't fit your narrative, but that's why you need to read more.

Never was SoK's guns limited to universal, or even planetary. The statement said ANY wound.

If you want to just use statements and words, without feats, then you shouldn't be biased, and should use statements and words equally, no?

Photon-2
Well it's a fact. Stated on panel.

Sorry if it doesn't fit your narrative, but that's why you need to read more.

Never was SoK's guns limited to universal, or even planetary. The statement said ANY wound.

If you want to just use statements and words, without feats, then you shouldn't be biased, and should use statements and words equally, no?

Yes SoK is not limited . But can't touch advanced level cosmic beings . How fast his bullet ? smile

Bullet and kills Azathoth ! Quite absurd ...

Photon-2
Yeah....prove any of this with actual evidence. Show me quotes. Scans. Don't be a sheep.

Am not sheep . Please don't insult .

Am only righteous .

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Prove me wrong. Show me on panel/in-book evidence.

Photon-2
"Yog-Sothoth encompasses infinite spatial dimensions and transcends all of it. Immeasurably stronger than all other Outer Gods, except Azathoth. Even Nyarlathotep, who is often considered to be "lesser" among the Outer Gods, is able to create avatars who themselves transcend creation and can navigate the ultimate dimensionless void to enter the Court of Azathoth, yet they are still far weaker than the true entity itself. Yog-Sothoth is stated to vastly transcend the "dizzy and reachless heights of archetypal infinity". Every being that possesses intelligence is considered just a facet of Yog-Sothoth, from a mere human to the most complex Outer God. Yog is considered to be absolutely boundless from the perspectives of almost all beings, but is in truth restricted only by Azathoth. Regardless, Yog-Sothoth is considered to be of equal importance to Azathoth as just as nothing can be created without Azathoth, nothing can exist without Yog-Sothoth."

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I meant a quote from the actual Lovecraft books, not taken from someone on vs wiki, who also didn't provide any actual evidence. Be your own man. Read the source material. Then come back here.

DarkSaint85
Yes SoK is not limited . But can't touch advanced level cosmic beings . How fast his bullet ? smile

Bullet and kills Azathoth ! Quite absurd ...

Read the scan I actually provided again smile

No shot he fires would EVER miss its target.

So you can't dodge, or outspeed it - it will ALWAYS hit whatever it was fired at.

And it will always kill.

You have to be fair. If you just want to rely on statements, I can also JUST rely on statements.

SoK one shot kills the entire Cthulhu mythos.

Photon-2
Read the scan I actually provided again smile

No shot he fires would EVER miss its target.

So you can't dodge, or outspeed it - it will ALWAYS hit whatever it was fired at.

And it will always kill.

You have to be fair. If you just want to rely on statements, I can also JUST rely on statements.

SoK one shot kills the entire Cthulhu mythos.

If bullet's speed is omnipresent , yes dude can kill smile

SoK is a joke character . Outside the Omniverse or other comicsverses ..

Photon-2
I meant a quote from the actual Lovecraft books, not taken from someone on vs wiki, who also didn't provide any actual evidence. Be your own man. Read the source material. Then come back here.

Are you sure you read it?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes, I am. Hence why when I argue for Lovecraft characters, I bring up actual quotes from the Lovecraft stories. You just make claims and don't back them up whatsoever.

Photon-2
Yes, I am. Hence why when I argue for Lovecraft characters, I bring up actual quotes from the Lovecraft stories. You just make claims and don't back them up whatsoever.

In the stories you read, do not the characters write their powers?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sure, but characters like The Presence, (Supreme Being-tier character) are then lowballed to being on par with or even below the likes of Yog-Sothoth, when in reality The Presence is on par with Azathoth (both are Supreme Being-tier). Based on actual evidence/feats:

The Presence = Azathoth > Lucifer/Michael >/= Yog Sothoth. DC overall is far more powerful than Lovecraft, though. If you have evidence from the stories showing otherwise, please enlighten me. smile

Photon-2
Sure, but characters like The Presence, (Supreme Being-tier character) are then lowballed to being on par with or even below the likes of Yog-Sothoth, when in reality The Presence is on par with Azathoth (both are Supreme Being-tier). Based on actual evidence/feats:

The Presence = Azathoth > Lucifer/Michael >/= Yog Sothoth. DC overall is far more powerful than Lovecraft, though. If you have evidence from the stories showing otherwise, please enlighten me. smile

I found the problem smile

You are thinking of Presence = Azathoth. But "Presence Is Not the Real Supreme Being".

The Presence two levels below the real Supreme Being smile

But Azathoth is a "Totally True God".

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No, he's not. thumb up

Vs wiki has The Writer and The Overmonitor above The Presence, when there's absolutely no reason to. The Writer has also been attacked and injured by street-level characters, and The Presence directly resurrected The Phantom Stranger after he was physically and conceptually erased by the Overmonitor. The Overmonitor is also incapable of destroying the creation that Yahweh made. There is no reason to believe The Writer or The Overmonitor are above The Presence.

Again, gather your own evidence, and stop using statements from vs wiki as arguments. thumb up

Photon-2
No, he's not. thumb up

Vs wiki has The Writer and The Overmonitor above The Presence, when there's absolutely no reason to. The Writer has also been attacked and injured by street-level characters, and The Presence directly resurrected The Phantom Stranger after he was physically and conceptually erased by the Overmonitor. The Overmonitor is also incapable of destroying the creation that Yahweh made. There is no reason to believe The Writer or The Overmonitor are above The Presence.

Again, gather your own evidence, and stop using statements from vs wiki as arguments. thumb up

Dude , Overmonitor occured 7 beings .

Presence + GEB + Source + The Hand + The Voice + The Word + Way God Boy etc...

Already far above than Presence . Presence part of Overmonitor .

The Writer a varies character . But potential "true omnipotent" because as the name implies "Writer" . Writer can control all of fictional characters in DC Omniverse .

Lovecraftverse upperly different Omniverse than DC-Marvel-Image etc ...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Oh Jesus, you're one of those people who thinks the Overmonitor is a combination of like 7 different beings. You really believe vs wiki to the max, and don't provide any actual arguments. laughing out loud

The Presence isn't a part of the Overmonitor. We can actually see IN THE COMICS that The Presence and the Overvoid are two distinct beings.

leonidas
wtf is happening around here...? lol rarely do i see so much BS in one thread. and everywhere i look--not a single scan to support...anything. this is ridiculous and should likely be closed.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Photon-2
Oh Jesus, you're one of those people who thinks the Overmonitor is a combination of like 7 different beings. You really believe vs wiki to the max, and don't provide any actual arguments. laughing out loud

The Presence isn't a part of the Overmonitor. We can actually see IN THE COMICS that The Presence and the Overvoid are two distinct beings.

sad

Galan007
SoK stomps. thumb up

DarkSaint85
If bullet's speed is omnipresent , yes dude can kill smile

SoK is a joke character . Outside the Omniverse or other comicsverses ..

No ifs about it.

When he shoots, the bullets hit.

When they hit, they kill.

I have shown the scan that supports my claim.

Why is it a joke character? You are using statements as proof, I can do the same, right? Unless you're biased.

Photon-2
No ifs about it.

When he shoots, the bullets hit.

When they hit, they kill.

I have shown the scan that supports my claim.

Why is it a joke character? You are using statements as proof, I can do the same, right? Unless you're biased.

OK

DarkSaint85
smile

leonidas
much like ds himself, that was easy. thumb up

Photon-2
smile

Bugs will kill SoK .

DarkSaint85
His guns kill anything. Stated on panel.

Looks like Cthulhu ain't the most powerful, if an old cowboy could shoot them dead.

Photon-2
His guns kill anything. Stated on panel.

Looks like Cthulhu ain't the most powerful, if an old cowboy could shoot them dead.

Toon Force far above than all fictional characters . Bugs can play SoK's bullet hahaha .

DarkSaint85
Toon Force far above than all fictional characters . Bugs can play SoK's bullet hahaha .

Sorry, no.

His bullets always hit, and his bullets always kill.

Says so on panel.

Photon-2
Sorry, no.

His bullets always hit, and his bullets always kill.

Says so on panel.

Bug's Toon Force > All .

You should accept . This is truth .

DarkSaint85
Do you have the statement from SoK saying that Toon Force is above him?

If not, then it's not really a fact, is it?

Photon-2
Do you have the statement from SoK saying that Toon Force is above him?

If not, then it's not really a fact, is it?

Ahaha you're funny .

Badabing
Wrong forum. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.