In the most recent display of hakai, (or hakai energy) in DBS Episode 95, we see Golden Frieza huffing and puffing after harnessing the bit of Destruction energy that Sidra afforded the assassin. Base Goku was completely incapable of escaping the energy ball. Beerus proceeds to literally blow away the Destruction ball with no effort whatsoever. Some things to note:
1. Golden Frieza is on par with SSJB Goku.
2. SSJB Goku as of episode 95 is FAR more powerful than SSG Goku, who is a universe buster.
3. Beerus also threatened to hakai Goku in episode 78.
4. In one of the earlier episodes, Whis states, "ghost or not, there is nothing Beerus-Sama can't destroy." While obviously hyperbole, it's pretty clear this applies to the likes of Goku.
5. Although the manga and anime are seperate, it's worth noting that SSJB Goku, who's far weaker than Beerus, was able to use the hakai technique to erase Merged Zamasu, who's far more powerful than SSJG Goku, who again is a universe buster.
Galactus, while immensely powerful and durable, isn't exactly invincible. He was briefly put out of commission by an all-out attack from Odin, got completely oneshotted by 3 merged Celestials (Galactus in this instance was amped beyond his usual levels, too,) and is usually implied to be casually multi-galaxy at best.
Beerus, on the other hand, has multiple casually universal feats, such as:
1. While suppressed, his fists colliding with SSJG Goku's were sending out shockwaves capable of incinerating the entire universe.
2. While suppressed, his ki blast vs Goku's kamehameha were doing the same.
3. Later in the fight, a super-dense energy ball capable of annihilating the entire universe is formed, and Beerus and Goku are constantly powering up and pushing this energy ball towards each other. Beerus proceeds to casually nullify the universe-busting ball.
4. Vados states that Beerus and Champa fighting would mean "annihilation" for universes 6 and 7.
5. In the manga, there is a flashback to Beerus and Champa fighting, and they both casually raise ki balls to attack each other that would have destroyed the universe. Whis and Vados knock them out.
6. In the baseball episode, it's shown that Beerus and Champa would have destroyed the universe were it not for Whis and Vados stopping them.
So, yeah. Hakai.