Is Trump doing a good job as POTUS poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve Zodiac
Please Keep this open mods so we can see what the KMC majority view is...

Emperordmb
Not as bad as I initially expected, but I'm still unhappy with his administration.

dadudemon
Wow, KMC feels very strongly about this. None of us like him except for one or two people.

Beniboybling
can you guess who. sad

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Beniboybling
can you guess who. sad

I'm guessing Surtur voted "O.K. but not great" and XYZ voted "Yes, I trust him with the country and free world."

Surtur
I didn't vote at all, why would I?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
I didn't vote at all, why would I?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/I-dont-believe-you.gif

seriously tho, why you lying? it's such a silly insignificant thing to lie about.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/I-dont-believe-you.gif

seriously tho, why you lying? it's such a silly insignificant thing to lie about.

I didn't vote at all, what would be the point?

Bashar Teg
I didn't vote at all, what would be the point?

the point now would be to prove that i'm full of shit, and that you're telling the truth. thumb up

Surtur
the point now would be to prove that i'm full of shit, and that you're telling the truth. thumb up

The point of voting in the poll would be to prove you're full of shit?

Bashar Teg
yup. if you're telling the truth, vote now and i'll see the results tip up. then you get a free apology.

Surtur
A free apology? Indeed? Do you normally charge for your apologies?

Bashar Teg
as i thought. of well. thought you might enjoy watching me eat crow. *shrug*

Surtur
as i thought. of well. thought you might enjoy watching me eat crow. *shrug*

As you thought? Indeed. Hey, how many votes are there now?

Bashar Teg
damn you got me. i apologize for my overpresumptive claim. thumb up

Surtur
Though overall the poll is pointless. What would happen if a majority of votes responded with "yes"? It would be written off as just a bunch of "Trumpcucks" amirite?

Bashar Teg
Though overall the poll is pointless. What would happen if a majority of votes responded with "yes"? It would be written off as just a bunch of "Trumpcucks" amirite?

tsk tsk

http://i.imgur.com/Ak5excu.jpg

Afro Cheese
I voted no. I swear it on my mother's virginity.

Sable
Seems Hillary has worse numbers then Trump.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-18/finally-a-poll-trump-will-like--even-more-unpopular

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Sable

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-18/finally-a-poll-trump-will-like--even-more-unpopular

404 page not found

Afro Cheese

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-18/finally-a-poll-trump-will-like--even-more-unpopular Hillary who? The election is over man.

Bashar Teg
bullshit, man. hillary is the worst president ever.

days in the oval office running the country: 0
thats way worse than trump's record.

Robtard
She's broken every campaign promise since taking office /fact

Sable
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Hillary who? The election is over man.

Tell her that

Sable
bullshit, man. hillary is the worst president ever.

days in the oval office running the country: 0
thats way worse than trump's record.

So since everyone thinks Trump is bad, how can she who isnt president have worse numbers?

Bashar Teg
So since everyone thinks Trump is bad, how can she who isnt president habe worse numbers?

based on what? your conveniently broken link, or your selective faith in poll numbers?

Sable
Trump still more popular then Hillary

Original Bloomberg link

Beniboybling
but Hillary!

Bashar Teg
hmmm i wonder what obama's approval ratings were versus GWB in 2009.
oh that's right, nobody cared because it was just as irrelevant then as it is now.

Originally posted by Beniboybling
but Hillary!

TUK R JERBS

Robtard
LoL, that Bloomberg poll has Trump at 41%. Ouch, Senior Presidente

Beniboybling
how does Trump compare to Jill stein tho.

Sable
hmmm i wonder what obama's approval ratings were versus GWB in 2009.
oh that's right, nobody cared because it was just as irrelevant then as it is now.

Hillary is not irrelevant as she will most likely run again, and is going to play a big part in 2018 mid terms, saying the Clintons are irrelevant is ignorant to the truth.

Bashar Teg
or jimmy carter...or gary carter

Robtard
Seems KMC's poll isn't crazy far off from the truth. 41%, must sting Trumpers right in the hemorrhoids they surely have.

Sable
Originally posted by Robtard
Seems KMC's poll isn't crazy far off from the truth. 41%, must sting Trumpers right in the hemorrhoids they surely have.

The WSJ/NBC poll says that Trump has a 50% approval rating in all the counties he won, which was 2,623 counties. So in 2,623 counties, he has a 50% approval rating. Hillary only won 489 counties.

Silent Master
Depends on who you're asking, I'm sure there are plenty of people that think he's doing a great job. None of them live in or like this country though.

Sable
The WSJ/NBC poll says otherwise, he also has 89-93% approval rating from his base.

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by Silent Master
Depends on who you're asking, I'm sure there are plenty of people that think he's doing a great job. None of them live in or like this country though.
Well that sounds nefarious...

Robtard
The WSJ/NBC poll says that Trump has a 50% approval rating in all the counties he won, which was 2,623 counties. So in 2,623 counties, he has a 50% approval rating. Hillary only won 489 counties.

So now that the poll you posted and supported has backfired on you, you move on to another poll

laughing out loud <--- @ U RN

Bashar Teg
durfslap

Sable
So now that the poll you posted and supported has backfired on you, you move on to another poll

laughing out loud <--- @ U RN

How did the poll I posted backfire?

Robtard
Because you tried to make this about Clinton and it also showed Trump (the sitting president) having shit numbers. Cry some more now.

Sable
Because you tried to make this about Clinton and it also showed Trump (the sitting president) having shit numbers. Cry some more now.

Im not crying at all, the first poll I referenced showed Trump still is more popular then her, which is amazing considered he lost the popular vote. So more people voted for her, she still lost and has higher unfavorables. The second poll I referenced was that he has a 50% approval rating among the 2600+ counties he won. I stand by those polls and numbers. Any president if attacked in the media with bad coverage 93% of the time would have low approval rating numbers.

Robtard
Who cares about Clinton.

Trump's the sitting president and the poll you cited had him at 41%. That must really sting you Trumpers right in your busted out o-rings.

Sable
Who cares about Clinton.

Trump's the sitting president and the poll you cited had him at 41%. That must really sting you Trumpers right in your busted out o-rings.

Poll numbers don't really bother me, Hillary Clinton not in office is evidence it has busted out all your though. Its going to be a long 8 years. Think about it, she will never be President, and Trump is, how does that make you feel?

Robtard
As noted, now that the poll you posted has backfired, polls suddenly don't matter to you. LoLz, what a retard.

I've said "Clinton will never be President" many a time in here to retards (namely one) still flipping out over her. So I'm obviously fine/moved on, you clearly haven't and are still obsessing over her.

Sable
But you havent moved on, cause you are still crying and whining about Trump.

Robtard
News Flash: Trump is the sitting president, so discussing him and his politics is sensible.

ps Crying about Clinton isn't, move on, retard

Sable
News Flash: Trump is the sitting president, so discussing him and his politics is sensible.

ps Crying about Clinton isn't, move on, retard

Funny you cried a few days ago about personal attacks.

Robtard
Yup, defo a TI levels retard.

BackFire
The polls aren't very surprising. Clinton had similar numbers in the campaign, as did Trump. They're both pretty unpopular.

The most interesting and relevant thing in that ABC/Washington Post poll, though, is the lack of support for Trump among independents, a group he won in the election, if I'm not mistaken. And probably the most important group in the entire electorate. Whoever they vote for will win the election just about every time, and they are beginning to sour on Trump. His approval rating among his base doesn't matter, his base didn't win him the election. The swing vote in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin did.

Sable
Originally posted by BackFire
The polls aren't very surprising. Clinton had similar numbers in the campaign, as did Trump. They're both pretty unpopular.

The most interesting and relevant thing in that ABC/Washington Post poll, though, is the lack of support for Trump among independents, a group he won in the election, if I'm not mistaken. And probably the most important group in the entire electorate. Whoever they vote for will win the election just about every time, and they are beginning to sour on Trump. His approval rating among his base doesn't matter, his base didn't win him the election. The swing vote in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin did.

Independent voters are unpredictable but in his case they came around for him in 2016, if the ecoomy is doing great and things are in the up and up, they will come around again. Independents are becoming more distant and less accepting of identity progressive politics.

BackFire
Independent voters are unpredictable but in his case they came around for him in 2016, if the ecoomy is doing great and things are in the up and up, they will come around again. Independents are becoming more distant and less accepting of identity progressive politics.

The other thing about independents is they don't really encompass one particular idealogy. There are some in the middle, some on the extreme far right, and some on the extreme far left. They're more diverse than any other group.

Yes if the economy is doing great then Trump will probably win, but what does 'great' mean? Does it mean how it's going right now? Because that's essentially just trudging along at numbers similar to those of Obama's economy during the last few years of his presidency. I doubt that will be enough with all the promise and bluster of Trump during the campaign.

The economy did enjoy a little bump when Trump won on the basis of believing that he may succeed on things like tax reform, but with healthcare reform all but dead, that puts doubt on the rest of his legislative agenda, which will cause the market, and indeed the entire economy to grow stagnant once again. We're already seeing that. As a result of the failed health care reform, the dollar is at a 10 month low.

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
As a result of the failed health care reform, the dollar is at a 10 month low.

Thanks Trumpers smile

Surtur
tsk tsk

http://i.imgur.com/Ak5excu.jpg

So you disagree with me, people wouldn't say it was a bunch of Trumpcucks if there were a lot of "yes" votes?

jaden101
Prezidunt Turmp iz da besd prezidun evaaaarrrr

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101

It's why all 57 states support him.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101

Spot on Trumper impersonation

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Putin-Clapping.gif

Afro Cheese
trump's performance as prez >>>>>> this thread

Steve Zodiac
Well Trump is for four years. Brexit is for life.

Flyattractor
OH I am sure the Anit-Brexit Thugs will ruin it sooner then that.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Flyattractor
OH I am sure the Anit-Brexit Thugs will ruin it sooner then that. anti brexit thugs? Silly sausage...

Flyattractor
...You know. Anti Brexit Thugs...other wise known as The EU.

Bashar Teg
"drug fueled rants"

Flyattractor
Not in the religious forum. Have some pride in yourself Bashy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.