Spidey Villains (1st 3 movies) vs. Spidey Villains (last 3 movies)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Green Goblin (Norman)
Doc Octopus
Sandman
Venom

Vs

Lizard
Electro
Green Goblin (Harry)
Vulture

Who wins?

Mindset
No one matters except Electro and Sandman, and I don't see how they beat each other.

Electro may be able to turn Sandman to glass or something.

Placidity
What if Electro gets hit with a pumpkin bomb in human form?

Otherwise, even though there are 2 geniuses on Team 1, not sure how they can beat Electro.

Khazra Reborn
Venom vs. Lizard is pretty interesting IMO.

FrothByte
While Electro and Sandman are beating each other up, Harry Goblin and Vulture get killed because they can't stand against the scrappers on team 1. But that's ok, because Lizard can probably kill all the scrappers on team 1 anyway.

Still, the deciding factor would be who wins between Electro and Sandman. Right now I'm leaning towards Electro.

TheVaultDweller
It's kind of sad that the two biggest factors in this match come from the two worst Spiderman movies.

Khazra Reborn
Sandman was pretty great though, everything else is what screwed up SM 3.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

You mean like this?

iX23r272kqg

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

Nah his origin was daft and way too random. As was his connection to Uncle Ben.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nah his origin was daft and way too random. As was his connection to Uncle Ben.

I agree the connection with Uncle Ben was a bit hamfisted, but they more or less just copied his comic origin, so I don't really have a problem with that.

John Murdoch
Electro could solo with the exception of Sandman. Thinking Electro still between those two.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, the heat from Electro's lightning should be able to have an affect on Sandman. Not sure what anyone here can really do against Electro in return. He was dispersing and reforming his body at multiple points towards the end of ASM2, so can likely just reform from any hits he takes. Spiderman needed to use the city power grid to overload him, which doesn't appear in the OP stips.

Utrigita
The actual battleground is of vital importance here. If it's what is normally used when nothing is specified (A entirely empty field) Electro can't do his bouncing around. The three fliers suddenly become a entirely different problem to deal with, and team two has two of those and the actual range on team one is limited.

I'm leaning towards team two atm.

h1a8
I'll champion 1. Vulture, 2. Green Goblin (Norman) and 3. Electro
These guys are highly mobile and have devastating attacks.

Norman can beat most of these characters with a disintegration pumpkin bomb. This bomb atomized human skin with every drop of fluid and turned the bone into dust. This rivals the damage a nuclear bomb does at point blank range. Sand will be atomized or, at minimum, changed to glass.

Look at 1:37
MiaTyUcu5VM

Electro would be hard to hit because of his mobility (that's if he's fully charged). Norman would probably have to trick Electro by distracting him with talking first.

Vulture has the crazy ass gun that can slice through and disintegrate all of these characters with a large spread.

Sandman, Lizard, Venom, Harry, and Doc Ock aren't in contention here. Again, Vulture can beat them with that crazy gun while staying away.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Mindset
No one matters except Electro and Sandman, and I don't see how they beat each other.

Electro may be able to turn Sandman to glass or something. Yeah agreed. Electro especially can't be beaten here. If Ock had prep maybe he could rig something but without specifically tailoring a scenario or powerset against Electro, you cant do much here.

relentless1
Electro could fry Sandman, I give it to team 2

h1a8
Basically it boils down to Norman vs Vulture. Everyone else gets decimated.
Norman wins imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.