Trump kills more Civilians than Obama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
12-13 people a day are killed by the Serial Killer in chief, and the numbers are now surpassing Obama's ratio of airstrike fatalities. Trump having stated that he wouldn't repeat Hillary's/Obama's foreign policy:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-syria-death-toll-campaign-military-operations-barack-obama-administration-a7844526.html

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/u-s-air-strikes-are-killing-far-more-civilians-under-trump.html

Bashar Teg
here come the situational ethics

Robtard
Just going to leave this right here for the Trumpers:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2075gf9.png

Afro Cheese
Yes, Trump sold out to the neo-liberal foreign policy objectives that he campaigned against.

Being friends with Russia is no longer an option. So he played the hand he has to work with so as to at least look "strong" militarily and to gain back some of the establishment Republicans who hated his deviation from the standard neo-liberal foreign policy from the get-go.

Robtard
Seems like another "it's never Trump's fault" type of response.

Silent Master
First, Trump is a sh!tbag and I firmly support this thread being made. however, I do wonder why nobody started a similar one when Obama was killing all those civilians with his drone strikes.

Lexington
oh Trumpty Dumpty......

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
First, Trump is a sh!tbag and I firmly support this thread being made.

I agree.

I wonder this too, but know that since you mentioned Obama people are going to say you're just trying to deflect from Trump. I realize you specifically made a point of saying you support the thread being made, but that will most likely be ignored.

Robtard
Look at the two Trumpers trying to deflect from Trump's actions yet again. This time yelling "But Obama!" Never fails.

Yes. Obama's drone strikes have been made a topic in here before, back when he was president smile

Silent Master
1) I'm not a Trumper
2) How is calling Trump a sh!tbag deflecting?

Robtard
Right

You're trying to shift the focus from Trump to Obama, because Trump's once again shown in a poor light. That's a classic deflection.

Silent Master
No, I called Trump a sh!tbag and then pointed on some people's hypocrisy. what you're doing now is the real deflection.

Robtard
Do you think anyone falls for that ruse though? "But I called Trump a name, so I can't be deflecting away from Trump's foul ups when I try and direct attention to someone/thing else!"

Yes, I'm talking about Trump in a thread about Trump. What a deflection.

Silent Master
Keep crying like the little baby you are, but we both know that I'm not a Trump supporter and that you're just butt-hurt because you don't like having your hypocrisy pointed out.

But I know that much like quan, you have to get the last word in. so go ahead.

Surtur
Keep crying like the little baby you are, but we both know that I'm not a Trump supporter and that you're just butt-hurt because you don't like having your hypocrisy pointed out.

But I know that much like quan, you have to get the last word in. so go ahead.

Bingo.

Robtard
Double #triggering

/skills

Bashar Teg
it's getting to a point where you'll have a better chance of getting struck by a meteor than finding someone who admits that they voted for trump.

#calledit

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
it's getting to a point where you'll have a better chance of getting struck by a meteor than finding someone who admits that they voted for trump.

#calledit

I voted for Trump.

Beniboybling
sh!tbagsad

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
I voted for Trump.

wow this is a rare opportunity. okay, so why did you vote for a "shitbag"?

Surtur
#calledit

Wait hold on...what in this thread do you feel you "called"?

Robtard
I voted for Trump.

wow this is a rare opportunity. okay, so why did you vote for a "shitbag"?

https://media.giphy.com/media/E3xXqq617AaFW/giphy.gif

Surtur
Lol wait, why are people acting like I've never said I voted for Trump? Why are they acting like I never said why?

We have literally had this conversation before, more than once.

Bashar Teg
i suppose we have differing definitions of "shitbag".

i define "shitbag" as a bag of shit: something completely worthless and disgusting. what's your definition?

Surtur

i define "shitbag" as a bag of shit: something completely worthless and disgusting. what's your definition?

Lol I suppose we do have different definitions, I wouldn't say Trump is completely worthless. For me the term "shitbag" is interchangeable with words like "a-hole".

Robtard

https://media.giphy.com/media/WzTIhKfcd9nZm/giphy.gif

Robtard
Lol I suppose we do have different definitions, I wouldn't say Trump is completely worthless. For me the term "shitbag" is interchangeable with words like "a-hole".

#cognitivedissonance

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
#cognitivedissonance

#ironyoverload

dadudemon
Just going to leave this right here for the Trumpers:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2075gf9.png

Honestly, this was one of the few positions that the liar Trump had that made me hopeful. You know how I feel about our stupid foreign wars. Really wish this was one of the things Trump actually did....stopping the murders.

dadudemon
First, Trump is a sh!tbag and I firmly support this thread being made. however, I do wonder why nobody started a similar one when Obama was killing all those civilians with his drone strikes.

I bitched about it for years, my friend.

carthage
Trump is a murdering rapist

BackFire
Originally posted by dadudemon

I think a lot of people, even pretty liberal Obama supporters, had pretty significant complaints about the civilian casualties that came about from his foreign policy.

Maybe not specifically this forum, but it was definitely one of the more common complaints I heard about him over the years.

I wish Obama had been more of the "peace" president he advertised himself as when he ran, and this is coming from someone who liked him very much and voted for him twice.

Silent Master
Originally posted by dadudemon

Nice, if only more people cared about the civilians as opposed to what political party the person killing them belongs to.

Rockydonovang
I do wonder why nobody started a similar one when Obama was killing all those civilians with his drone strikes.
Oh?
.Yes. Obama's drone strikes have been made a topic in here before, back when he was president smile
erm
Is there a reason ppl feel the need to randomly assume Obama didn't get the same flak Trump did for similar courses of action?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Oh?

erm
Is there a reason ppl feel the need to randomly assume Obama didn't get the same flak Trump did for similar courses of action?
Feel free to post the link.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
I think a lot of people, even pretty liberal Obama supporters, had pretty significant complaints about the civilian casualties that came about from his foreign policy.

Maybe not specifically this forum, but it was definitely one of the more common complaints I heard about him over the years.

I wish Obama had been more of the "peace" president he advertised himself as when he ran, and this is coming from someone who liked him very much and voted for him twice.

Yup. Lots of protestors in 2012 against Obama, from the liberal side, during the election. All of that buttrage evaporated very quickly after the election. It was like democrats and peace loving liberals forgot all about their rage against Obama's lies and murdering.

Do you know any that were mad about Obama's years of lies and broken promises leading up to the 2012 election? I would like to know what they thought after another 4 years of Obama.

Nice, if only more people cared about the civilians as opposed to what political party the person killing them belongs to.

This post makes me feel pretty good: that's very high praise coming from you. embarrasment

BackFire
I think Obama's foreign policy is widely considered one of the more fair criticisms to be had of him. I do personally know a couple people who voted for him twice and liked him a lot on a personal level, and approved of him on various domestic issues, that were still disappointed in how he continued engaging in a foreign policy that left a lot of civilians dead.

Afro Cheese
Seems like another "it's never Trump's fault" type of response. seems like another "he doesn't hate Trump enough? get him!!!" type of response

i said he sold out/flip flopped/whatever you want to call it. but you quibble over my reasoning for why he did so. hilarious.

#calledit i didn't vote. but i was glad to see him win if only for the novelty effect. i have nothing to hide concerning my political views. you guys just apparently don't like it when your opponents don't take on the form of the lazy caricatures you are so used to watching your favorite john-stewart-knock-offs combat

jaden101

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
seems like another "he doesn't hate Trump enough? get him!!!" type of response

i said he sold out/flip flopped/whatever you want to call it. but you quibble over my reasoning for why he did so. hilarious.

i didn't vote. but i was glad to see him win if only for the novelty effect. i have nothing to hide concerning my political views. you guys just apparently don't like it when your opponents don't take on the form of the lazy caricatures you are so used to watching your favorite john-stewart-knock-offs combat IOW you're a simple-minded person who likes change for the sake of change, even if it for worse, that also happens to like selective mental gymnastics.

k.

Afro Cheese
you really seem to know a lot about me.

SquallX
Originally posted by carthage
Trump is a murdering rapist

Who did he rape again?

You do know slandering anyone with facts is a crime right? You can actually be sued for shit like that.

Bentley
Make a thread when American presidents don't massacre civilians, there is something callous about counting kills for political reasons.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by SquallX

You do know slandering anyone with facts is a crime right?
laughing out loud durfslap

Adam Grimes
you really seem to know a lot about me. And you didn't seem to get what my post was aiming for.

Afro Cheese
I think I got the jist of it. You think I'm a simpleton because I said I enjoyed Trump's victory for the novelty effect. I don't know you and haven't seen anything so far in your posts that would to inspire me to try to combat your lazy narrative.

Bashar Teg
You think I'm a simpleton because I said I enjoyed Trump's victory for the novelty effect.

that would technically qualify you as a simpleton.

Afro Cheese
Well, as long as you're being scientific about it.

Surtur
I think I got the jist of it. You think I'm a simpleton because I said I enjoyed Trump's victory for the novelty effect. I don't know you and haven't seen anything so far in your posts that would to inspire me to try to combat your lazy narrative.

Don't feel too bad about getting called a simpleton by these people. It's like...would you feel bad if Donald Trump insulted your hair? I sure wouldn't, cuz it'd be like..."yeah, you're one to talk".

Afro Cheese
I don't mind it. I just wanted him to know that I got his point, it just wasn't anything worth sparking a discussion over.

SquallX

Cute. I forgot to add out.

So I'll ask again, you know it's a crime to slander someone without actual facts right?

Afro Cheese
Someone should link that post on Trump's twitter feed. I would not be surprised if an actual lawsuit ensued.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by SquallX
Cute. I forgot to add out.

So I'll ask again, you know it's a crime to slander someone without actual facts right?

like you did in this thread when you put words in my mouth?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=643703&pagenumber=4

should i call my attorney? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
Someone should link that post on Trump's twitter feed. I would not be surprised if an actual lawsuit ensued.

This reminded me of a hilarious recent story:

Journalist quickly becomes laughing stock after boasting about suing Trump for blocking her on Twitter

Here is the weird thing: I can read his tweets. But wait, there is more: I don't have a twitter account at all, yet I can still read his tweets.

I will teach anyone interested in learning my magic ways.

Robtard
seems like another "he doesn't hate Trump enough? get him!!!" type of response

If I misread you, sure, my error and I apologize in that case.

Afro Cheese
I don't know if you misread me or not. You seemed to pick up on the fact that I'm not on the anti-Trump hate squad. But I did also say he flip flopped on his foreign policy in Syria. I gave my reasoning for why I believe he did so, but I didn't say it was anyone else's fault. I guess I'm just not that shocked at a politician not sticking to their campaign stance, especially Trump considering how all-over-the-place his various stances were. So I suppose my "outrage" over any of that is noticeably non-existent.

My thing is I thought when he was campaigning that he was lying about the majority of his plan/stances and was going to present a much more centrist/liberal face once in office. It seems like he actually intends to at least give the appearance of pursuing a lot of what he said, to my surprise. Some of which I think is frankly a waste of effort/bad idea and so I am far from being really "on board" with the Trump agenda.

I just know what Hillary was and to me, yea, I was willing to roll the dice just to see shit get shaken up. Not so committed to it that I went out and voted - I actually felt fairly confident he would take this state anyway so why bother - but I did think it was going to be interesting to watch. Now, after all this endless focus on the Russia nonsense the spectacle has become a rather tiresome and boring ordeal that I no longer take any pleasure in watching.

I know that whole "roll the dice" idea is unquestionable to most on the left, I understand. We just have different priorities. Because honestly the democratic party is going nowhere that I want to go, and their only sales pitch every season is how scary the other guys are. I'd rather let the other guys win than give into their scare tactics to send one clear message to the democrats: step your ****ing game up. Don't expect me to come out and vote for a Hillary Clinton. It won't happen.

Robtard
I apologized for my error and it seems like you're still bitching or something.

Seems to be more of a thing: Didn't vote, but glad Trump won. Weird.

Because Republicans don't run on scare tactics? Considering Trump just ran part of his campaign on xenophobia and "they're coming to get you, Barbara." tactics in regards to Mexicans and Muslims/immigrants. With the other half on how scary Clinton's policies would be from an apocalypse of abortions to guns being taken away from loving ammophiles arms, it's a weird thing to say and also very telling of your mindset.

Afro Cheese
I was clarifying my position for you since you seemed confused. Not bitching. I would accept your apology but it doesn't feel necessary; you didn't offend me, I just responded to you in kind.

Republicans don't appeal to me. And I think their party is ****ed, and Trump was a half assed attempt to fix it. Deflecting to the faults other side as a response to what I said is exactly why I'm not joining the leftist mob. I just assume go about my life and take the news as a spectator.

Robtard
If you though that was trying to convince you to join the "leftist mob", you're sorely mistaken. It was pointing out your silly bias. Both parties use scare tactics, that's politics.

Afro Cheese
No, I think you're misreading my bias. I would be more likely a democrat than a republican. That's why I didn't address them. Because they never had my vote to lose.

And I know "thats politics", but do you see the current politics in this country going anywhere productive? All I see is what would be a recipe for civil war, if the geography was more convenient for that sort of thing.

Robtard

Seems SquallX had a moment of parapraxia. He knows deep down in his angry heart what Trump is. FFS, Trump bragged about being a serial sexual assaulter.

Adam_PoE

http://i.imgur.com/hsrN5b3.jpg

socool8520
that would technically qualify you as a simpleton.

You're not a very nice person are you? lol

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by socool8520
You're not a very nice person are you? lol

The truth is often unkind.

socool8520
Meh...I try to be as polite as possible whether I think your opinion is intelligent or not.

Bashar Teg
Meh...I try to be as polite as possible whether I think your opinion is intelligent or not.
http://i.imgur.com/SFbhg7N.jpg

socool8520
You're too funny. lol

Bashar Teg
wink

socool8520
Love the Natalie Portman pic

Adam Grimes
Don't feel too bad about getting called a simpleton by these people. It's like...would you feel bad if Donald Trump insulted your hair? I sure wouldn't, cuz it'd be like..."yeah, you're one to talk". Yeah, Mr 'no, you!' should totally be teaching people how not to be a simpleton, lol. Or how to cope with that short-coming. Ugh.

Flyattractor

That is a VERY Important Lesson to remember. Especially when posting on this forum.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

socool8520
Originally posted by Flyattractor
That is a VERY Important Lesson to remember. Especially when posting on this forum.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

maybe, but as you can see on these forums, all insulting each other does is lead to circular "I know you are but what am I?" or "you're dumb" comments. If you at least show respect to the person you disagree with, you can usually stay on topic and not flood the thread with insults. Just my take on it though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.