Mother! (2017)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Patient_Leech
From director Darren Aronofsky. I respect his work a lot.

Jennifer Lawrence, Javier Bardem, Ed Harris

Drama, Horror, Mystery

IMDB

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/[email protected]_V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Patient_Leech
This is getting some pretty interesting responses...

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/mother-buzz-is-darren-aronofskys-latest-the-years-most-controversial-movie/

riv6672
Pass.
Trailers have looked hella boring.

marwash22
trailer looked purposefully confusing and i have no idea what the movie is about.

i'm intrigued.

I'm also turned off because Javier Bardem and Jennifer Lawrence is a weird nonsensical couple.

riv6672
That pairing doesnt help, agreed.

Patient_Leech
Mother! will infuriate many viewers. In 2014, Darren Aronofsky's film Noah did the same.

Personally I've liked most of his movies. Thought Noah was (mostly) great. The only one I didn't care for so much was The Wrestler. I'm sort of curious how this new film relates to Noah.. hm...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Mother! will infuriate many viewers. In 2014, Darren Aronofsky's film Noah did the same.

Personally I've liked most of his movies. Thought Noah was (mostly) great. The only one I didn't care for so much was The Wrestler. I'm sort of curious how this new film relates to Noah.. hm...



kane and abel... the create\or to nane a few

riv6672
^^^(reads spoiler) ah.
Interesting. Still not interestED, though.

Khazra Reborn
Interesting movie, Didn't get it all, but interesting.

Flyattractor
Does Jenny get all nekkid in this?

Patient_Leech
^ Just go look up those noodies of her that leaked a couple years ago.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Does Jenny get all nekkid in this?

why?? should i contact the feds/police and have them arrest you for stalking??


hahahahahahahahaha

carthage
Might go see this tomorrow night

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
why?? should i contact the feds/police and have them arrest you for stalking??


hahahahahahahahaha


You are such a sad person on the inside aint you!?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You are such a sad person on the inside aint you!?

nope.. i come on here to have fun..

you and others give it to me so efortlessly

riv6672
^^^thats the point of these sites.
Me, i can either laugh with or at, as long as i'm entertained.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^thats the point of these sites.
Me, i can either laugh with or at, as long as i'm entertained.


i agree

quanchi112
Odd film. Can't say I enjoyed it.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
nope.. i come on here to have fun..

you and others give it to me so efortlessly

So you admit that you are..... EASY!!!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So you admit that you are..... EASY!!!



hahahaha..
you just admited you are easy

haahaha

next up will be the usual SJW shit

Sable
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
This is getting some pretty interesting responses...

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/mother-buzz-is-darren-aronofskys-latest-the-years-most-controversial-movie/

Your stupid movie flopped hard. How sad for you.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Sable
Your stupid movie flopped hard. How sad for you.

What are you, quanchi? lol. I didn't make the movie. I don't really have any investment in it.

I watched only part of this so far because I don't want to know too much, but it sounds like they have mixed feelings about it. They've gotten weird about what movies they actually review. I can't predict it. They didn't do War for the Planet of the Apes or Valerian. Whatevs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2oUaPFlbW8&t=1s

f2oUaPFlbW8&t=1s

Patient_Leech
And Stuckmann gives it an A-

That's a pretty damn good score coming from him.

IDvy0ybpOUI

Sable
Sorry no, the movie bombed. F

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/darren-aronofsky-fine-mother-s-f-rating-article-1.3512401

Since I am a reasonable person, we can take the average of the two, which give the movie a C -

A=90 points
F=50 points
140/2= 70.

So C-

Which still sucks ass.

Patient_Leech
^ I typically look at Rotten Tomatoes. And this film is about on par with his other films as far as reviews and audience appeal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.