Police shoot and kill Australian Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Mohamed Noor a Somali America and immigrant police officer and first Somali in the Somali community he hails from, shot and killed an Austriallian woman Justine Damond who called 911 asking for police. No reason stated why she was shot and killed. No explanation has been given by him or the police chief or mayor. He has no been placed on Paid Administrative leave. The police officers were wearing body cameras, but had them turned off.

MN Star Tribune

This officer already had an open federal case in the United States District Court, District of Minnesota for forcefully invading the plaintiffs house without cause where he assaulted and detained her against her will for no apparent reason.

Fast Facts

Robtard
*Remember, when the police officer in question is not white, it's very important to focus on their ethnicity; especially if they're a suspected Muslim*

Adam Grimes
Another sociopathic cop, surprise surprise.

Robtard
Seems that way, actually. From the witness claims and the fact the PD isn't releasing any info.

Sable
Originally posted by Robtard
*Remember, when the police officer in question is not white, it's very important to focus on their ethnicity; especially if they're a suspected Muslim*

Any unlawful shooting and death is horrible regardless of who is doing it, this woman is now dead, and she was the one who called for help. That doesnt bother you?

Robtard
Oh lordy

Talon Fang
From what I have seen of how this place appears to operate. No. It does not.
He would probably be happy to support a action to remove Law Enforcement entirely just to make the world a safer place.

Robtard
Ooohh lawdy

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Sable
Mohamed Noor a Somali America and immigrant

way to open the topic by making it about race. stay classy thumb up

Talon Fang
Ooohh lawdy

So you are saying you agree with the statement? Or was that a joke about race?

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Talon Fang
So you are saying you agree with the statement? Or was that a joke about race? Will you keep spouting off-topic comments?

Talon Fang
This thread was "off topic" before I got here. But to get it back on topic. What evidence can you give that it was all the Officers doing and not something the Woman did?

Adam Grimes
If that's your theory, you're free to elaborate.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Talon Fang
This thread was "off topic" before I got here. But to get it back on topic. What evidence can you give that it was all the Officers doing and not something the Woman did?

so basically you get to throw out weird trolly accusations, but he has to feel obligated to literally solve the investigation just for you. you broflakes and your special rules.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Agreed, it was very poor form and rather trollish. I hope he uses this a a learning lesson in future behavior.

BackFire
Pointless to have body cameras if they can just be turned off when you kill someone.

Sable

He was the first Somali police officer from his community, it was a big deal.

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
Pointless to have body cameras if they can just be turned off when you kill someone.

They're actually off and not turned on until the officer(s) feels he or she is going to have to use force. Which is pretty stupid, considering a cop likely isn't going to have time to turn on a camera if they're facing an armed suspect.

Cameras should be on the moment the cops go on duty and only turned off when they're punching off their shift, imo.

Bashar Teg
He was the first Somali police officer from his community, it was a big deal.

g_trollthumb up

dadudemon

I thought it was important to the story: a legit immigrant should be treated well when asking for help, not shot.

I also think it points towards the hysteria towards immigrants in America, which is a point of discussion or debate right now. Sable/OP isn't being racist. Hence, this thread.

Edit - Is it okay to care about the person being shot and the cop's origins? Or...rather...why is it not okay? Other than the obvious "stop talking about race so much because that is racist" idea. I agree with that statement, actually.

dadudemon
They're actually off and not turned on until the officer(s) feels he or she is going to have to use force. Which is pretty stupid, considering a cop likely isn't going to have time to turn on a camera if they're facing an armed suspect.

Cameras should be on the moment the cops go on duty and only turned off when they're punching off their shift, imo.

I was thinking about this. There has to be a way to make something like this happen. I know where I live, in OKC, we have one of the best municipal wifi setups around: among the best in the US. Why not have an always on, always streaming to remote server/cloud setup going on?

cdtm
Privacy concerns, likely.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by dadudemon
I thought it was important to the story: a legit immigrant should be treated well when asking for help, not shot.

I also think it points towards the hysteria towards immigrants in America, which is a point of discussion or debate right now. Sable/OP isn't being racist. Hence, this thread.

Edit - Is it okay to care about the person being shot and the cop's origins? Or...rather...why is it not okay? Other than the obvious "stop talking about race so much because that is racist" idea. I agree with that statement, actually. It's not that it's not okay, but rather than, as far as that article is concerned, there's not correlation between the Cop's origins and shooting an apparently indefense woman.

Sable
The woman was a bride to be, this is just unbelievable.

Beniboybling
>Hundreds of police shootings occur in America every year.
>"Respect our officers!"

>Police shooter is a Somalian

http://www.downwindersatrisk.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/magnifying-glass.jpg

Nonetheless my response to this issue is the same, police shouldn't have guns if they don't know how to use them.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Beniboybling
>"Respect our officers!"

http://www.downwindersatrisk.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/magnifying-glass.jpg

laughing

Robtard
>"Respect our officers!"

Nonetheless my response to this issue is the same, police shouldn't have guns if they don't know how to use them.

I legit laughed

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon

Edit - Is it okay to care about the person being shot and the cop's origins? Or...rather...why is it not okay? Other than the obvious "stop talking about race so much because that is racist" idea. I agree with that statement, actually.

It's getting ridiculous, these folk never whine when the victim is black and their race is mentioned, or the shooter is white and race is mentioned. In fact the headline would often read "White cop shoots black teen" or something. They are always curious about race....when they think a minority might have been killed. I can all but guarantee you if a white cop had shot a black guy and they had started out their post mentioning race...nobody would have a problem.

Also notice...black cop kills white woman for seemingly no reason and yet...the city isn't being burnt down? Good stuff thumb up

SquallX
You people are damn pathetic.

So it doesn't bother anyone that he chose to not have his camera on? Or the fact that no statement were given by either him or the mayor, or the police station?

You people are so ****ing delusional, it's damn sickening. I promise you, if it was a white cop that shot a black person or an illegal, there would be riots and people demanding shit.

You morons and you're double standards makes me ducking sick.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by SquallX

So it doesn't bother anyone that he chose to not have his camera on? Or the fact that no statement were given by either him or the mayor, or the police station?

You people are so ****ing delusional, it's damn sickening. I promise you, if it was a white cop that shot a black person or an illegal, there would be riots and people demanding shit.

http://i.imgur.com/lODU5YO.gif

http://i.imgur.com/T11oBqH.jpg

Surtur

I can agree here, if the cop was white and the victim black we'd potentially have riots, protests. Al Sharpton running at 20 times the speed of light to make it there.

The shooting for seemingly no reason is suspicious, and the cameras being off is awfully convenient.

Prediction: if this cop receives punishment for what he did some folk will scream it's only because this time the victim was white. Or because the cop is black, or both. Rest assured: racism will be whined about and blamed.

Beniboybling
http://i.imgur.com/lODU5YO.gif

http://i.imgur.com/T11oBqH.jpg laughing out loud

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Surtur
I can agree here, if the cop was white and the victim black we'd potentially have riots, protests. Al Sharpton running at 20 times the speed of light to make it there.

The shooting for seemingly no reason is suspicious, and the cameras being off is awfully convenient.

Prediction: if this cop receives punishment for what he did some folk will scream it's only because this time the victim was white. Or because the cop is black, or both. Rest assured: racism will be whined about and blamed. That's right Surt, get your flips in now before the institutional racism starts showing.

Surtur
That's right Surt, get your flips in now before the institutional racism starts showing.

I figured I'd point out the reality(it's not racist if the cop is punished). Reality isn't bad, ya know?

Beniboybling
Yes I understand, if you predict something in advance, it makes it not true. sad

Surtur
Yes I understand, if you predict something in advance, it makes it not true. sad

Given some of your pals here have put forth that tactic, yeah...it makes sense you'd understand smile

Beniboybling
no u!

Surtur

Yes I understand, if you say something someone else already said it makes it not true sad

Robtard
Actually, I think the rubes are correct, this definitely shows a Somali on Australian institutional hatred exist and something has to be done about that specifically.

Sable
The whole point of him being the first Somali immigrant to be a police officer is kind of a big deal. From what his family said, he was a kind and loving person. But from his previous legal troubles and now this, their story doesnt match up. He is currently already in a federal lawsuit in where he invaded a persons home without cause or warrent and assaulted and detained a person. Why was his badge not suspended then?

Surtur
So just to be clear...it's in poor taste if I make a joke about dingos, right?

Beniboybling
The whole point of him being the first Somali immigrant to be a police officer is kind of a big deal. Yeah I'm sure it was a big deal at the time, bet they had a party and everything. In terms of this case? Irrelevant.

Sable
Yeah I'm sure it was a big deal at the time, bet they had a party and everything. In terms of this case? Irrelevant.

Not really, why his his badge not suspended, for basically breaking and entering, assault and kidnap?

Robtard
You forgot to add "rape" and "sodomy" to the guy's horrors.

Surtur
Not really, why his his badge not suspended, for basically breaking and entering, assault and kidnap?

It's almost like you're implying that dabbling in a little kidnapping automatically makes a person not loving or kind.

Robtard
Someone didn't bother to really read the story. Seem familiar.

socool8520

I thought that was the go to move right now. If he's white or a Muslim, then he is a racist or terrorist. Nothing else could be the case

Surtur
Originally posted by socool8520
I thought that was the go to move right now. If he's white or a Muslim, then he is a racist or terrorist. Nothing else could be the case

Indeed, whenever a white cop is involved in a case like this racism is automatically assumed and his race is definitely focused on.

A minority kills someone and his race is focused on? It's wrong, for some reason. Hell, it's not even a huge focus, his race was mentioned and that set people off.

socool8520
The world is far too, "us vs them right now." It's terrible

Bashar Teg
Indeed, whenever a white cop is involved in a case like this racism is automatically assumed and his race is definitely focused on.

what dogshit

Surtur
what dogshit

Lol wait, what? You are saying that the claim that when a white cop does this people assume it was racism is dogshit? You are saying the race isn't always mentioned when it's a white cop that has done the shooting?

Let us try an easy question: a scenario where a white cop kills a black guy, someone posts a topic and mentions the race of the shooter in the first sentence. You'd still respond and call that out, right?

Robtard
You're forgetting that there's a precedent in which black people, particularly black males are brutalized by the police in the US.

Who are we kidding, you've not forgotten, you willfully ignore it.

Surtur
You're forgetting that there's a precedent in which black people, particularly black males are brutalized by the police in the US.

Who are we kidding, you've not forgotten, you willfully ignore it.

That doesn't make it any more or less okay to mention race. Especially before we even know what truly went down.

What we're not going to do is act like we can't mention race if it's a minority, but we can if they are white.

Bashar Teg
Lol wait, what? You are saying that the claim that when a white cop does this people assume it was racism is dogshit?

yes

You are saying the race isn't always mentioned when it's a white cop that has done the shooting?

yes

Let us try an easy question: a scenario where a white cop kills a black guy, someone posts a topic and mentions the race of the shooter in the first sentence. You'd still respond and call that out, right?

if the cop was a somali muslim in Australia, it would a be obvious racism to attempt to assert that race was the cause. (which doesnt bother you, of course, because "special rules for special snowflakes".)

if a white cop executes an inner-city black man because he was "scared" that the guy reached for the id which he was ordered to present, absolutely i would suspect racism (or psychopathy)

sorry that you dont get to stamp your little feet and make everyone buy your dogshit narrative.

Beniboybling
thumb up

Surtur
yes

yes

Wrong on both accounts.

Lol, why did you have to specify a white cop executing a black guy because he was scared? I never mentioned anything specific like that.

Robtard
That doesn't make it any more or less okay to mention race. Especially before we even know what truly went down.

What we're not going to do is act like we can't mention race if it's a minority, but we can if they are white.

See: Precedent

Now if there was some epidemic of Somali (or even just Black) cops shooting white women in suspicious circumstances, then you'd have a point, sport.

As this story looks, race played no part. The guy seemingly shouldn't be a cop and he quit possibly murdered someone. Try and focus on that.

Beniboybling
Wrong on both accounts. https://media.giphy.com/media/ZFpoBLm3aA7QI/giphy.gif

Surtur
Try and focus on that.

Why? You and Bash didn't, you whined.

Bashar Teg
Wrong on both accounts.

awww baby's mad because the mean troll won't accept his narrative. :'(

Lol, why did you have to specify a white cop executing a black guy because he was scared? I never mentioned anything specific like that.

because reality is made up separate and unique instances, as opposed to the one-size-fits-all narrative in your stunted child-brain.

Surtur
awww baby's mad because the mean troll won't accept his narrative. :'(

I'm mad because I said you were wrong? How desperate are you?

No, I don't believe this as your reason. I think it's because you know you wouldn't of opened your mouth up if race had been named, even if it was a story where nothing was known yet in terms of if the person was "executed" etc.

Do you have the balls to even admit you wouldn't have said anything, regardless of circumstances?

socool8520
See: Precedent

Now if there was some epidemic of Somali (or even just Black) cops shooting white women in suspicious circumstances, then you'd have a point, sport.

As this story looks, race played no part. The guy seemingly shouldn't be a cop and he quit possibly murdered someone. Try and focus on that.

Then him being a Somali immigrant was an unnecessary part of the narrative yes? It would have been enough to include his name and say he killed a woman unless there was some other reason for stating it. You stated this earlier sarcastically unless I misunderstood you.

Bashar Teg
Then him being a Somali immigrant was an unnecessary part of the narrative yes? It would have been enough to include his name and say he killed a woman unless there was some other reason for stating it. You stated this earlier sarcastically unless I misunderstood you.

it's the first piece of info given, which suggests that it is the most significant and worthy of note. if it was stated as a footnote, it wouldnt be such obvious snake-like racist dogwhistling.

Robtard
^

^

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6MboNFtQ3bUIAgVi/giphy.gif

socool8520
it's the first piece of info given, which suggests that it is the most significant and worthy of note. if it was stated as a footnote, it wouldnt be such obvious snake-like racist dogwhistling.

Except that it actually doesn't enhance anything. He shot a woman. That is the most significant piece if information in the article. Including that he was Somali, imo, was a weak way of trying to race bait by the author. It was not relevant in the slightest.

Bashar Teg
it seems we'll just have to agree to agree. i was just stating that it wouldn't have struck me as so blatantly racist if it wasn't paragraph 1 line 1.

Surtur
Except that it actually doesn't enhance anything. He shot a woman. That is the most significant piece if information in the article. Including that he was Somali, imo, was a weak way of trying to race bait by the author. It was not relevant in the slightest.

Bingo, then they tell others to focus on what happened after they've whined about dumb racist bullshit.

Bashar Teg
Bingo, then they tell others to focus on what happened after they've whined about dumb racist bullshit.

lol he called the article blatant race baiting and you rushed to agreement because of the simple fact that they were disagreeing with me. you should read peoples posts before replying from now on. how humiliating for you. bingo indeed.

Surtur
lol he called the article blatant race baiting and you rushed to agreement because of the simple fact that they were disagreeing with me. you should read peoples posts before replying from now on. how humiliating for you. bingo indeed.

That is my bad I misread, I thought he'd said it was an attempt at you race baiting the author of the thread.

No more humiliating than you being wrong about me voting in the other topic smile

Bashar Teg
no actually your desperate pal-seeking behavior is way more humiliating than the revelation that I'm either not psychic or not hacked into your account. wink

Surtur
no actually your desperate pal-seeking behavior is way more humiliating than the revelation that I'm either not psychic or not hacked into your account. wink

Desperate pal seeking? I said bingo because I misread and thought he'd said something I agree with.

But hey continue to play it up differently, I love knowing the usage of the word "bingo" is desperate pal seeking, I will keep this in mind if I see anyone else repeat it thumb up

Bashar Teg
let's just focus on turning the page on your latest embarrassing episode. how about a lyrics chain?

in the town where i was born,
lived a man who sailed to sea...

Surtur
let's just focus on turning the page on your latest embarrassing episode. how about a lyrics chain?

in the town where i was born,
lived a man who sailed to sea...

We can focus on other stuff if you want, but just know your comment will be remembered if I see any folk using the word bingo in the future.

When the time comes what excuses do you think will be used to explain why it's different?

Robtard

LoLz. How embarrassing for Surtur. So desperate to make an eFriend.

Hopefully he learns a lesson and fully reads and understands someone's post(s) going forward.

Surtur
LoLz. How embarrassing for Surtur. So desperate to make an eFriend.

Hopefully he learns a lesson and fully reads and understands someone's post(s) going forward.

It would seem we are both desperate for friends, by this logic.

Robtard
It would seem we are both desperate for friends, by this logic.

You're assuming I did what you literally just did: hastily read someone's post thinking they were saying something else and then tried to swing from that person's nuts, that was all you, sport.

This is you right now:

https://ci.memecdn.com/7363335.gif

It's obvious.

Bashar Teg
this is the part where robtard challenges you to post a quote where he nut hugs a stranger without reading their post in full, and then you either cower off or lead him down a new rabbit hole. :edit: oh well. too slow.

Surtur
You're assuming I did what you literally just did: hastily read someone's post thinking they were saying something else and then tried to swing from that person's nuts, that was all you, sport.

This is you right now:

https://ci.memecdn.com/7363335.gif

It's obvious.

Lol so just to be clear now: because I misread and thought he said something I agreed with, it means I was hanging from his nuts?

I want you to just type that out for me.

Because there is nothing I said in my post that suggests I was desperate to befriend this poster.

Bashar Teg
you have to first read a sentence before you can claim to have misread it.

Surtur
you have to first read a sentence before you can claim to have misread it.

Lol I thought the post said one thing, when it was pointed out it didn't I admitted it was wrong. You had something you could talk shit about, but you had to ruin it with the whole "you were swinging on his nuts!" thing.

Why is it leftists always shoot themselves in the foot? Is it something you truly can't help?

Bashar Teg
Including that he was Somali, imo, was a weak way of trying to race bait by the author. It was not relevant in the slightest.

oh surt. what could you have possibly misread that as?

correct answer: you didn't read it

Robtard
Lol so just to be clear now: because I misread and thought he said something I agreed with, it means I was hanging from his nuts?

I want you to just type that out for me.

Because there is nothing I said in my post that suggests I was desperate to befriend this poster.
LoLz, digging yourself even further and further, sport.

This is you right now:

http://i68.tinypic.com/21ozl6x.gif

It's obvious.

Surtur
I read it quickly and thought he had said you were trying to race bait the thread creator. Anything else? Or did you want to keep up the sad charade?

Surtur
LoLz, digging yourself even further and further, sport.

This is you right now:

http://i68.tinypic.com/21ozl6x.gif

It's obvious.

Lol as evidenced by...what? Point it out. I said I was wrong, it didn't say what I think it did.

socool8520
I think it's crazy the shooter hasn't given a reason yet. She was waving her arms, wildly, mistaken for suspect because it was dark. Something to explain how this could happen.

Bashar Teg
you can stop double posting, surt. the page is turned now. smile

Surtur
I think it's crazy the shooter hasn't given a reason yet. She was waving her arms, wildly, mistaken for suspect because it was dark. Something to explain how this could happen.

I just wish people would stop rioting and burning down stores until we know what happened.

Robtard
Lol as evidenced by...what? Point it out. I said I was wrong, it didn't say what I think it did.

By your pathetic excuses that took up half of the last page and a bit of this one, sport. You done?

Surtur
you can stop double posting, surt. the page is turned now. smile

Why would I care about the page being turned? I admitted I made a mistake. It's you who are so desperately sad you can't let it go.

socool8520
Well, the cameras turned off doesn't make things look to good for them right now. That's pretty much a huge screw up right there.

Surtur
By your pathetic excuses that took up half of the last page and a bit of this one, sport. You done?

Which excuse? I said I misread, which I did. That is just fact. Did you want to continue to pretend like it was something more?

Seems sad, but go for it if you want.

Bashar Teg
Well, the cameras turned off doesn't make things look to good for them right now. That's pretty much a huge screw up right there. or it could be a very convenient 'screw up'.

Robtard
Which excuse? I said I misread, which I did. That is just fact. Did you want to continue to pretend like it was something more?

Seems sad, but go for it if you want.

Literally just told you.

Seems you need a redo. Want a redo? I will allow it. Just ask,

Bashar Teg
no please no

Surtur
Literally just told you.

Seems you need a redo. Want a redo? I will allow it. Just ask,

You didn't explain why saying I misread is digging a hole.

Why would the truth dig a hole? I'd love an explanation.

no please no

No what? Shouldn't have whined about it if you didn't want it discussed.

Robtard
Seems Surtur's too proud to ask for a much needed redo sad

Surtur
No explanation? That's what I thought.

socool8520
or it could be a very convenient 'screw up'.

Fair enough. But I wouldn't think they would blatantly disregard the policy. They wouldn't have a leg to stand on. The evidence looks damning at this point. The only hope that cop had would have been on camera. She wasn't even the perp so you can't go with the resisting arrest excuse that gives some reasonable doubt.

Surtur
Fair enough. But I wouldn't think they would blatantly disregard the policy. They wouldn't have a leg to stand on. The evidence looks damning at this point. The only hope that cop had would have been on camera. She wasn't even the perp so you can't go with the resisting arrest excuse that gives some reasonable doubt.

If the cop gets punished, do you think people will just complain and say it only happened because the victim was white?

Robtard
No explanation? That's what I thought.

What's there to explain that you couldn't see for yourself in a quick recap of last page? You made a blunder, noted the error (which was a solid thing to do), then you started flipping about and doubling down on your muck ups as you often do.

Funny thing, you could have just taken my sage advice about being more careful in the future and that would have been that, but since I gave the advice, you had to rage.

Funny thing, I've tested this out, I once gave you solid advice on a behavior of yours and you flipped. Then about two weeks later I PM'd someone else that you're cordial with to give you that same advice, though worded slightly different and you thanked them. Wonder why that is.

Now if you're done trying to make this thread about yourself, there's an innocent woman who was killed by a cop and no explanation has been given.

Surtur
What's there to explain that you couldn't see for yourself in a quick recap of last page? You made a blunder, noted the error (which was a solid thing to do), then you started flipping about and doubling down on your muck ups as you often do.

Funny thing, you could have just taken my sage advice about being more careful in the future and that would have been that, but since I gave the advice, you had to rage.

Funny thing, I've tested this out, I once gave you solid advice on a behavior of yours and you flipped. Then about two weeks later I PM'd someone else that you're cordial with to give you that same advice, though worded slightly different and you thanked them. Wonder why that is.

Now if you're done trying to make this thread about yourself, there's an innocent woman who was killed by a cop and no explanation has been given.

Lol wait, flipping and doubling down? Here is my very first response to this:

That is my bad I misread, I thought he'd said it was an attempt at you race baiting the author of the thread.

Can you say where I flipped and changed my story? Cuz from the very beginning I said what happened.

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/3v9bENX.gif

Robtard
If the cop gets punished, do you think people will just complain and say it only happened because the victim was white?

You're still race baiting. Do you think that's the right approach? <--- Serious question

Surtur
You're still race baiting. Do you think that's the right approach? <--- Serious question

What was your first reply to this thread, Rob? Was that the right approach?

socool8520

No, they will say that this Police Officer was poorly trained and call for greater Policing of the Police

Robtard
What was your first reply to this thread, Rob? Was that the right approach?

It's very rude to dodge a question and then ask one yourself, sport.

But since I'm a solid and honest man, I will answer your question anyways. Answer: My first reply in this thread was pointing out that race baiting is shit and serves no intelligent purpose.

Answer to second question: Yes, it was the correct approach smile

Surtur
It's very rude to dodge a question and then ask one yourself, sport.

But since I'm a solid and honest man, I will answer your question anyways. Answer: My first reply in this thread was pointing out that race baiting is shit and serves no intelligent purpose.

Answer to second question: Yes, it was the correct approach smile

Given the BS you just spouted, yeah I'd say my question was the right approach. Kinda tired of the this nonsense of "it's different when we do it".

Surtur
No, they will say that this Police Officer was poorly trained and call for greater Policing of the Police

Given the whining that goes on when a white cop gets found innocent I'd find it hard to believe they will behave this way, but hey I hope so thumb up

socool8520
Well, since this was not a white on whoever shooting, it will probably not be deemed racist. It will be more of an attack on Police training than the race or ethnicities of the parties involved, imo. If this were the first mentioned scenario, then racism would be the forefront of the outrage.

Surtur
Well, since this was not a white on whoever shooting, it will probably not be deemed racist. It will be more of an attack on Police training than the race or ethnicities of the parties involved, imo. If this were the first mentioned scenario, then racism would be the forefront of the outrage.

Here is my point. White cop shoots a black guy. If white cop is found not guilty it's an example of institutional racism, or some such thing. That is the usual narrative.

Given that is the usual narrative, I genuinely find it hard to believe that if this black cop is punished for killing this white woman...that people will not complain and bring race into it.

I could be wrong, I hope I am.

socool8520
Well, I don't remember the outrage for this type of scenario when it happened last year. Black Cop show white teenager I believe. The narrative was poor Policing iirc. It may just be me, but I think that too many people are starting to believe that only White people can be racist. That's the impression I get from reading the comments in these types of articles anyways. Sadly, there will be too many comments from posters that actually say racist things to confirm it.

Bashar Teg
Here is my point. White cop shoots a black guy. If white cop is found not guilty it's an example of institutional racism, or some such thing. That is the usual narrative.

he said as he asserted his narrative about the narrative wacko

Surtur
Well, I don't remember the outrage for this type of scenario when it happened last year. Black Cop show white teenager I believe. The narrative was poor Policing iirc. It may just be me, but I think that too many people are starting to believe that only White people can be racist. That's the impression I get from reading the comments in these types of articles anyways. Sadly, there will be too many comments from posters that actually say racist things to confirm it.

Oh yeah a lot of uneducated folk in this country feel only whites can be racist. It's silly, but happens.

Sable
Update: Officer Noor refuses to be interviewed by state investigstors. He also already previously has had three complaints filed. And under federal lawsuit for assault, breaking and entering and detaining a civilian.

The police car was driving with lights off, dash cam and body cams off. The woman came out, the officer immidatley shot her.

Sable
Update: Noor was in the car, shot across his partner while in the car sitting next to him, out the window of his partners window, makes total sense, why wouldnt you.

socool8520
Wow. That's insane. What the hell was he thinking?

Sable
He was thinking murder.

Sable
Update: she was shot three times in the stomach through the door of his partner, insane.

socool8520
Yeah.....I really don't know how you are going to spin that.

Bashar Teg
Yeah.....I really don't know how you are going to spin that.

it will confirm to them that black muslims are evil. they won't outright say that because they think they're cute, but watch the implications fly.

socool8520
Did it state he was Muslim? I might have missed that. I only caught the Somali part.

Bashar Teg
i just assumed since solamia is over 98% muslim, but alas you were right to correct me.

socool8520
That will be bad if he is though. I agree, that will completely change the spin on this story. Terrorists everywhere or something.

Sable
No one said he was muslim.

socool8520
^Right. just checking. I didn't read it either

Bashar Teg
i just assumed since solamia is over 98% muslim, but alas you were right to correct me.

http://i.imgur.com/8stf54j.jpg

Sable
No one ever brought it up, he is just trolling you.

Bashar Teg
are you drunk, sir?

socool8520
I think we are all good now. This is just crazy though. I wish the guy would give a clear motive. He is already screwed now. Just explain yourself

Sable

Sure keep running defense for the indefensible cause "religion"

Bashar Teg
you got a little captain in you tonight?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/714839430238969857/L8A9XPFX.jpg

Sable
Because you are drunk, doesnt mean other are.

Bashar Teg
what's your excuse, then?

Sable
This story just keeps getting more bizzare with nothing pointing to why he shoy her in the car, through his partners window. He refuses to answer questions from investigstors.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/18/us/minneapolis-woman-killed-by-police/index.html

SquallX
it will confirm to them that black muslims are evil. they won't outright say that because they think they're cute, but watch the implications fly.

Stop being ****ing pathetic!

Bashar Teg
as pathetic as someone who cries and accuses people slander, and then slinks off when they get called out on their own slander. gosh i hope not. i dont think i could handle that sad

MythLord
I don't give a crap where he's from or what race he is; point being he's an awful human being.

Sable
Australian PM is demanding answers, yet the cop who shot her, nor the police department are answering questions.

Robtard
I think it's great that people are demanding an investigation and answers when a cop shoots and kills someone; that's a sensible attitude imho.

What's funny here, the type of people who normally go some version of: "you weren't there, so you can't judge. The cops have a hard and stressful job; we need to trust their judgment!" whenever a cop shoots an unarmed black man are the most tenacious and demanding of answers here. I wonder why that is.

Surtur
Update: Officer Noor refuses to be interviewed by state investigstors. He also already previously has had three complaints filed. And under federal lawsuit for assault, breaking and entering and detaining a civilian.

The police car was driving with lights off, dash cam and body cams off. The woman came out, the officer immidatley shot her.

People need to stop burning down cities over this, it's not the way.

Surtur
I think it's great that people are demanding an investigation and answers when a cop shoots and kills someone; that's a sensible attitude imho.

What's funny here, the type of people who normally go some version of: "you weren't there, so you can't judge. The cops have a hard and stressful job; we need to trust their judgment!" whenever a cop shoots an unarmed black man are the most tenacious and demanding of answers here. I wonder why that is.

You don't actually wonder why that is Rob. You think it's just due to racism, amirite? Have the balls to admit it.

Robtard
Are you #triggered today already, Surt? It seems like you are indeed #triggered already. Was it Bashar this time? I ask, cos I don't think it was me. Was it me?

Surtur
Are you #triggered today already, Surt? It seems like you are indeed #triggered already. Was it Bashar this time? I ask, cos I don't think it was me. Was it me?

If this behavior is an example of being triggered then you and bash have long been triggered.

Quick, you can deflect this with a "no you" response. I'll even allow you to ignore all the times you pulled a "no you", aren't I nice in the things I let you do?

Robtard
Your standard "no you!" retort has been noted. /noted

Adam_PoE
You don't actually wonder why that is Rob. You think it's just due to racism, amirite? Have the balls to admit it.

Admit it? I don't think anyone is really trying to hide it.

Robtard
Surtur doesn't understand stuff like my mocking comment.

socool8520

I tend to ask questions when the motives are unclear. Some of the unarmed black men shootings have other circumstances. Resisting arrest, assaulting the officer, shooting prior to police arrival, etc. Those are situations where, yes, you can be shot. Don't do that. Now in this circumstance, or ones like it regardless of race, there isn't a lot to go on and I would like an explanation of what the thought process was.

Robtard
That would be the "sensible" I was referring too

Sable
Scathing report and truth about the one sided outrage from the left on police shootings

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/19/us/minneapolis-shooting-upended-outrage-trnd/index.html

Robtard
This is another of those situations where reading the article and not just the headline is important.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>