Justice League Dark VS Justice League One Million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RangerDX
Dark VS Milli

who gets it done?

riv6672
Damn, what a fight. thumb up

I've no idea who'd win, but the hyperbole potential here is huge.

Zack M
Dark. However, resurrection man and atom 1m can make this interesting.

RangerDX
Originally posted by Zack M
Dark. However, resurrection man and atom 1m can make this interesting.

I agree about RM but why Atom? Shouldnt Hourman be a bigger threat?

xJLxKing
1 million
I'd actually argue it's a stomp

Zack M
Originally posted by RangerDX
I agree about RM but why Atom? Shouldnt Hourman be a bigger threat?

Atom created his own universe.

But this depends on what lineup you give for Dark. The most powerful lineup would stomp 1 million.

Zack M
Most powerful dark lineup included:

Pandora
Phantom Stranger
Zauriel
Zatanna
Constantine
Swamp thing
Nightmare nurse
Madame xanadu

No established team can take them. They were cosmic.

riv6672
Originally posted by xJLxKing
1 million
I'd actually argue it's a stomp
There it is. laughing

xJLxKing
Originally posted by riv6672
There it is. laughing I guess 5D imps or hourman don't mean much

Zack M
I guess 5D imps or hourman don't mean much

Jla 1m had a 5-d imp?

DarkSaint85
Yeah am surprised at that. S1M wasn't a 5D imp, he only had some of their powers?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah am surprised at that. S1M wasn't a 5D imp, he only had some of their powers?

He is an IMp, no?
It's been over 10+ years since I've read the comic but I don't see why he wouldn't only have some of their power
He has access to their technology which is pretty much what gives imps their power. Is he an exception?

riv6672
I guess 5D imps or hourman don't mean much
Hyperbole, baby.

Zack M
He is an IMp, no?
It's been over 10+ years since I've read the comic but I don't see why he wouldn't only have some of their power
He has access to their technology which is pretty much what gives imps their power. Is he an exception?

I thought you were talking about the Superman Dynasty. They have an Imp.

xJLxKing
I thought you were talking about the Superman Dynasty. They have an Imp.
I'm talking about Klyzyzk Klzntplkz. Who are you talking about?

Zack M
He isnt apart of JL 1m, though

Galan007
I'm talking about Klyzyzk Klzntplkz. Who are you talking about? Klyz is part of the Superman Dynasty in the 853rd century, but not part of the JL1M itself.

Regardless, the JL1M does win, imo. S1M is immune to magic(*thx 5D bloodline!*), RM can literally grant himself *any* power he wants/needs, Hourman has the fuggin Worlogog, and most importantly: Batman. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Soul stealing ftw!!!

Surtur

It was in his bloodline, it apparently gave him 10 extra super powers, I don't know if all were named. He could process billions of scenarios in a split second. He has technopathy and yep created super ESP rain.

At this point, if someone busts out super esp rain how does one even react? They might be distracted while they all ponder how this came to be.

Most powerful dark lineup included:

Pandora
Phantom Stranger
Zauriel
Zatanna
Constantine
Swamp thing
Nightmare nurse
Madame xanadu

No established team can take them. They were cosmic.

Yeah, but didn't Superman 1M punch through time while incredibly weak? As others have said there is also hyperbole, him leaping from planet to planet, staving off a galaxy with his TK or heat vision or whatever vision.

riv6672
Soul stealing ftw!!!
Its never that easy.

Galan007
Soul stealing ftw!!! It's literally that easy. thumb up

leonidas
i think as time passes people forget how ludicrously powerful the JL1M was... you should do a respect thread. thumb up

Galan007
http://i.imgur.com/mn3jqkW.gif

Zack M
Couldn't Zauriel just erase hourman from existence?

Galan007
^ He doesn't just go around unmaking people at will, though. He only does so with a very specific decree/order from the Presence itself -- it certainly isn't his initial 'go-to' battle tactic. /shrug

In an average encounter I'd put the 'gog against Zauriel every single time... By a lot.

RangerDX
Originally posted by Galan007
^ He doesn't just go around unmaking people at will, though. He only does so with a very specific decree/order from the Presence itself -- it certainly isn't his initial 'go-to' battle tactic. /shrug

In an average encounter I'd put the 'gog against Zauriel every single time... By a lot.

What level would u put average and current Zauriel at? He seems very inconsistent. I remember how underwhelming and disappointing he was in Morrisons JLA even when other characters had crazy feats but considering his station he never had the feats to support it till recently

also its hard to say how Pandora would do ITO actual battle.....

DarkSaint85

When he actually joined the JLD, he did so without the Presence's backing, IIRC. So it's not as if he kept that unmaking power.

riv6672
^ He doesn't just go around unmaking people at will, though.
And souls arent being stolen left and right.

I love selective logic. Makes my job easier.

DarkSaint85

I love selective logic. Makes my job easier.

Well it's slightly different.

Zauriel lost that power when he came to Earth and joined the JLD.

Batman 1M carries his soul tech with him, and had it when he was part of the JL1M.

riv6672
That (who has what with them when) wasn't the point i was addressing.

DarkSaint85
You were saying it was selective logic.

But it's not.

Because one character can do it, the other can't.

If they both could do what they've been said to do, then you can argue whether they would or not.

riv6672
Neither character spam attacks with the powers mentioned, and neither of those powers are auto wins.
Thats what i was addressing.

Still leaning 1million. Certainly havent seen anything to change my mind.

Surtur
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/45138/879688-dccomics1m1pg23.jpg

/thread

Galan007
When he actually joined the JLD, he did so without the Presence's backing, IIRC. So it's not as if he kept that unmaking power. Yes indeed. thumb up

I love selective logic. Makes my job easier. So maybe next time you'll actually try to understand the facts before you present yourself like an arrogant asshat?

http://i.imgur.com/rFnkj7um.jpg

riv6672
As long as you keep deflecting after you post some nonsensical bullshit and expect ppl to think its sound logic...sure! thumb up

Galan007
Because that's exactly what I did, right? My post wasn't factual at all, right? laughing out loud

http://www.memes.at/faces/u_mad_troll.gif

**But seriously, if you disagree with my post and truly think it is "nonsensical bullshit", I would be more than happy to debate it with you. Hell, I'd even BZ it if you'd like..? JLD Zauriel vs. Hourman /w/ Worlogog -- loser gets perma-banned. Whaddaya say, chum!?

Ball is in your court. smile

Surtur
Super Esp happens, then Batman steals their souls. Batman and Superman then high five each other and it causes a sonic boom.

Rao Kal El
I am barely familiar with JL Dark but JL 1 mill seems super powerful to get the win here.

riv6672
Because that's exactly what I did, right? My post wasn't factual at all, right? laughing out loud

http://www.memes.at/faces/u_mad_troll.gif

**But seriously, if you disagree with my post and truly think it is "nonsensical bullshit", I would be more than happy to debate it with you. Hell, I'd even BZ it if you'd like..? JLD Zauriel vs. Hourman /w/ Worlogog -- loser gets perma-banned. Whaddaya say, chum!?

Ball is in your court. smile
I've never been to, or posted in the BZ, even when asked by board members who arent...you.
Dont see any reason to change that.
Thanks for the ball though.

-bounce
Bounce-
-bounce

Galan007
So you call the facts I post "nonsensical bullshit", but aren't willing to backup your own stance/opinion at all? Lol, interesting... smile

You do realize this is a debate forum, right? Trolling is fun and all, but it's also a one-trick pony -- a facade that only holds up until someone calls you on your bullshit... Like we just saw, lol.

Anyway, you can have the last word. I've heard all I need to. smile

Rao Kal El
So you call the facts I post "nonsensical bullshit", but aren't willing to backup your own stance/opinion at all? Lol, interesting... smile

You do realize this is a debate forum, right? Trolling is fun and all, but it's also a one-trick pony -- a facade that only holds up until someone calls you on your bullshit... Like we just saw, lol.

Classic Riv tbh

riv6672

So lets see, you think 'soul streal FTW' is valid, but when the same thing thing is basically said of Zauriel you come back with 'he doesnt go around doing that at will', despite the fact that Batman1M doesnt go around doing that at will either.
You use selective logic, i call you on it (because i do realize this is a debate forum, and 'soul steal FTW/its literally as easy as that' is crap debating), you become defensive, puffing out your pigeon chest across cyberspace, and when i blow off your 'you and me on the playground at 3' posturing, you back off like you should have in the first place?
Hmm.

Concession accepted.

DeadpoolXXX
based on my experience people who resort to ending posts with this-
Concession accepted. probably just got their shit pushed in and are reeeeally bitter about it. laughing

https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-09-2015/sMW0yS.gif

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
probably just got their shit pushed in and are reeeeally bitter about it. laughing

It is known on KMC as a Quanuver

riv6672
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
probably just got their shit pushed in and are reeeeally bitter about it. laughing

Based on my experience with folks who think too much about getting their shit pushed in, they're usually very sharp dressers.

And yet don't understand irony.
There's a reason that phrase is used here. "laughing"

StiltmanFTW
You got owned, Riv. Just accept that.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar145964_79.gif

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

thumb up

DarkSaint85
So lets see, you think 'soul streal FTW' is valid, but when the same thing thing is basically said of Zauriel you come back with 'he doesnt go around doing that at will', despite the fact that Batman1M doesnt go around doing that at will either.
You use selective logic, i call you on it (because i do realize this is a debate forum, and 'soul steal FTW/its literally as easy as that' is crap debating), you become defensive, puffing out your pigeon chest across cyberspace, and when i blow off your 'you and me on the playground at 3' posturing, you back off like you should have in the first place?
Hmm.

Concession accepted.

Zauriel doesn't do it at will....because he literally can't. It's a power he does not have.

If he wants to, he cannot do it.

Whereas B1M CAN do it at will.

If he wants to, he can do it.

riv6672
Again (and again and again), not my point.
It wasnt that either can or cant do it, it was that neither is going to do it to everyone on the opposite team 'FTW' and that it would be 'literally as easy as that'.
Anyhow, got a concession on the matter from the one guy, schooled the new guy on the irony of the concession acceptance term.
Any furher pursuance on my part is just overkill.
Done here.

DarkSaint85
Well, no.

Because one doesn't have that ability.

It's like arguing that Superman speedblitzing (or lack of) and Aunt May speedblitzing (or lack of) are the same argument.

When one is a matter of character, and the other is a matter of powerset, which is a much more basic limitation.

Obsidian1
Jl Dark . Swamp thing amped by world tree should beat them

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

laughing thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.