Darth Jadus vs Savage Opress & Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
Instead of the IA, the wannabe Sith duo faces Darth Jadus.

R1: Force Only
R2: All Out

Starting distance is 20 meters.

nfactor1995
Jadus both rounds

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Jadus was considered by Valkorion to be the greatest sith lord his Empire ever produced, which includes all the Dark Council Members, Nyriss, Scourge, Malgus, etc. He was also able to hold his dreadnought together through the force, shake his dreadnought via getting angry, can teleport, etc. Dude doesn't have alot of exposure/feats, but from where I'm standing, he should take this fight.

nfactor1995
How impressive would you say teleporting is Skillz? Or teleporting while simultaneously Force choking someone, as Jadus did to Kaliyo?

UCanShootMyNova
Ventress solos.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by nfactor1995
How impressive would you say teleporting is Skillz? Or teleporting while simultaneously Force choking someone, as Jadus did to Kaliyo?

It's pretty rare as a force technique, and I think it'd be useful in a fight such as this against an inexperienced force user like Savage, (I'm assuming this is Savage when he fought Dooku). Plus it helps him keep his distance.

Ursumeles
Jadus in the Force round, at least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.