Darth Maul and Savage Opress vs Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
10 meter starting distance.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan, pretty easily, honestly.

UCanShootMyNova
Lel. Good one Skillz. Almost as good as your last game in Istrolid against me. wink

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Me and Muser defeated 2 Hard AI's.

UCanShootMyNova
https://i.giphy.com/media/nlWGe7Q64zwQ0/giphy.webp

Ursumeles
Revan.

nfactor1995
Revan has much better feats across the board than these two do. Revan wins comfortably.

UCanShootMyNova
Revan can't collapse a building bro. Maul ragdolled a galaxy level being ( Kenobi ).

Rockydonovang
Maul likely has to sport some sort of near parity with Kenobi for him still being in vader's range to make any sense come rebels. So Maul can likely scale off the megalith feat which still trashes revan's "much better feats". Add in that a pre-prime Maul was a tier 8(tier 7 has the best swordsmen in history who are at the peak of lightsaber combat), and yea, maul solos, even as of sod.

Rebels Maul happens to be in the general range of Vader, who fanon aside has put up a barrier cpable of withstanidng explosions that can utterly dissolve ships and, fanon aside, is a suserior duelist to his sod counterpart, He also solos, and even harder at that.

DarthAnt66
Revan, decent fight.

deathslash
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Maul likely has to sport some sort of near parity with Kenobi for him still being in vader's range to make any sense come rebels. So Maul can likely scale off the megalith feat which still trashes revan's "much better feats". Add in that a pre-prime Maul was a tier 8(tier 7 has the best swordsmen in history who are at the peak of lightsaber combat), and yea, maul solos, even as of sod.

Rebels Maul happens to be in the general range of Vader, who fanon aside has put up a barrier cpable of withstanidng explosions that can utterly dissolve ships and, fanon aside, is a suserior duelist to his sod counterpart, He also solos, and even harder at that. no expression I can't even begin to comprehend how you think that ABC logic works.

Revan wrecks this team btw.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by deathslash
no expression I can't even begin to comprehend how you think that ABC logic works.

Revan wrecks this team btw.
People need to stop crying "ABC LOGIC" whenever scaling is mentioned. yes, circumstances and matchups can make fights, however its asinine to suggest that being better isn't a key factor in winning. And barring really close encounters, who's better is more important than who matches up better.

Haschwalth
Revan takes this.

thesithmaster
I have defended Maul lots of times on CV, and I really like the character- though I must say him soloing any version of Revan in an all-out fight is false. He's a better duelist, yeah, but Revan's more powerful. By a margin that ain't small at all.
Revan wins. Savage is too much of a weak link. They put up some kind of a fight, though.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Revan can't collapse a building bro. Maul ragdolled a galaxy level being ( Kenobi ).

What's the scaling for Kenobi being galaxy level based on?

deathslash
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
People need to stop crying "ABC LOGIC" whenever scaling is mentioned. yes, circumstances and matchups can make fights, however its asinine to suggest that being better isn't a key factor in winning. And barring really close encounters, who's better is more important than who matches up better. using the feats of other characters to suggest that maul wins is rediculous. Ignoring that Savage and maul both suck copious amounts of dick when dealing with force lightning or any other exotic ability doesn't make it so that they don't.

Suggesting that maul (who is primarily a duelist) is capable of scaling off of the force feats of another character is also wrong.

The team gets fried crispier than Colonel Sander's fried chicken.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by NewGuy01
What's the scaling for Kenobi being galaxy level based on?

He pierced through Sidious's galaxy wide Force nexus according to Azzie.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
He pierced through Sidious's galaxy wide Force nexus according to Azzie.
Galaxy level in what way?

UCanShootMyNova
No idea. Ask Azzie.

Azronger
I gave you the quote, mate. Use it yourself

UCanShootMyNova
Bro... While I respect your ability to wank. I would never argue Kenobi is galaxy level myself.

slayne
The duo get the Sheev treatment

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by slayne
The duo get the Sheev treatment
you mean, besides Sheev being>>>>Revan?

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan, pretty easily, honestly.

thesithmaster
They don't the Sheev treatment, lmao. Palpatine>>Revan.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by thesithmaster
They don't the Sheev treatment, lmao. Palpatine>>Revan.
no Not enough arrows bud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.