Kenobi vs SOR Strike Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
RotS Kenobi vs the Strike Team SOR Revan faced.

DarthAnt66
Hero *might* solo (although probably not). Throw in Marr and Shan, pretty decisive win. Throw in the rest, it's over quite fast.

nfactor1995
Kenobi gets obliterated. Hero of Tython might solo. Marr and Shan together win. All of them together make this a significant mismatch against Kenobi.

Rockydonovang
Kenobi might not be a good matchup here, but the hot soloing is laughable as fck.

Azronger
Kenobi wins

slayne
Temple of Sacrifice team?

HoT, Wrath, or Nox can each solo.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by slayne
Temple of Sacrifice team?
Yes.

Originally posted by slayne HoT, Wrath, or Nox can each solo.
Why tho?

slayne
Nox is vastly more powerful than Kenobi due to the ghosts, and the HoT is as well (as evidenced by his Vitiate ragdolling). I hold the Wrath as about equal to the HoT, so yeah, he/she might solo as well.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by nfactor1995
Kenobi gets obliterated.

darthbane77
Any of the Force using protags can solo Kenobi.

nfactor1995
Wait this is the Temple of Sacrifice strike team? So Kenobi vs all 8 protagonists? Wow that's so much worse than what I thought this thread was lol (I was thinking it was the Forgotten Terrace strike team).

Azronger please tell me you don't think Kenobi actually has any sort of chance at victory here. Heck I don't even see how even the most wanked interpretation of Kenobi still doesn't get obliterated.

Azronger
Originally posted by nfactor1995
Wait this is the Temple of Sacrifice strike team? So Kenobi vs all 8 protagonists? Wow that's so much worse than what I thought this thread was lol (I was thinking it was the Forgotten Terrace strike team).

Azronger please tell me you don't think Kenobi actually has any sort of chance at victory here. Heck I don't even see how even the most wanked interpretation of Kenobi still doesn't get obliterated.

Oh wait, all 8 protags? NO, Kenobi doesn't win, then, although it's far from a stomp.

nfactor1995
Originally posted by Azronger
Oh wait, all 8 protags? NO, Kenobi doesn't win, then, although it's far from a stomp.

Care to explain how it's not a stomp?

Deronn_solo
HoT solos.

NewGuy01
You're gross.

Deronn_solo
<3

Haschwalth
Obi doesn't stand a chance, he quite possibly would beat them one on one, but he doesn't have the raw power/knowledge to take on more than one.

thesithmaster
Remember how Kenobi got treated by Maul in Sith Hunters? Same happens here. Only there's no Jedi to interrupt the fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.