Video Surfaces of Collusion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
A New video surfaces of Hillary admitting she was communicating and colluding with foreign leaders on help to stop Trump.

Campaign Collusion

BackFire
Lol, cute.

Robtard
There's a Newt-Trump fanclub? Adorable <3

Kurk
Still wasting your life away on these forums Robby? How bout you gimme a little dick to make it feel better?

Sable
Originally posted by BackFire
Lol, cute.

She plainly says she is commucating with foreign leaders to stop Donald Trump. How is that any different then what the left is accusing Trump of? She clearly admits working with foreign leaders to stop Trump.

Hillary: "I am already communicatin with foreign leaders to stop Donald Trump.
Democrats: Crickets

Robtard
Originally posted by Kurk
Still wasting your life away on these forums Robby?

How bout you gimme a little dick to make it feel better?

Weren't you quitting kmc in June to go on and become the world's greatest dental technician or something? What happened.

Oh my, are you finally out of the closet and fabulous? Kudos if so, K.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sable
She plainly says she is commucating with foreign leaders to stop Donald Trump. How is that any different then what the left is accusing Trump of? She clearly admits working with foreign leaders to stop Trump.

The fact you need to misquote what she said tells everyone you don't even actually believe what you're trying to sell.

I give this attempt a 3 out of 10, good premise, but very lousy execution. Do better next time.

BackFire

Oh ok, better impeach her, then.

Sable

I mean if shes admitting she was working with foreign leaders to stop Trump, why are democrats flipping out about Trump?

BackFire
Both are terrible, we should impeach them both.

Bashar Teg
what was the thing of value that she received? if she broke the law she should face justice, imho. but i get the feeling that this is more supra-lies. anyone with a shred of credibility and time to waste care to confirm?

Sable

But no one has said that should have disqualified her from her canadicy. Anyways, we have her on record now saying she was colluding with foreign governents to stop Trump.

Robtard
I'm down with both of them being removed from office and being jailed for treason. I now like this thread, well done, Supra thumb up

#lockthemup

Emperordmb
I'm disturbed by that proposition since I think Pence would be worse than Trump

Robtard
Meh, just vote him out in 2-3 years, as outing Trump wouldn't happen overnight in a scenario like this

Emperordmb
Trading 3 and a half years of Trump for 3 and a half years of Pence isn't a deal I'm comfortable with though

Robtard
In a scenario where Trump gets removed like an engorged zit or is forced to step down in complete shame like Nixon, it would happen in late 2018 to early 2019.

I don't think this is happening, just the ideal scenario if it were to pass

Sable
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm disturbed by that proposition since I think Pence would be worse than Trump

Its just funny Hillary admitting shes working with foreign governments fo stop Trump. Destroys the lefts narrative, victimhood and moral high ground they thought they had.

BackFire
I didn't hear her say anything like that in the video. Can you type out the specific words that she said?

Sable
She admitts she was in contact with foreign leaders wanting to help her stop Trump.

BackFire
Can you post the direct quote?

Sable
No cause its a video.

BackFire
Seems telling that you are hesitant to post the actual quote from the video, even though you are saying said quote from the video is so damning.

Sable
I posted it so anyone can listen to what she said. Whats the difference between listening to it vs me trying to type it all out?

BackFire
Because, you have no issue misrepresenting the quote by typing out an incorrect summary of it, but you refuse to type the actual quote.

Bashar Teg
She admitts she was in contact with foreign leaders wanting to help her stop Trump.

No cause its a video.

I posted it so anyone can listen to what she said. Whats the difference between listening to it vs me trying to type it all out?

Sure when i get home, Ill take the time to type it out word for word. Its not going to change anything.

https://media.giphy.com/media/mDBGosG0iXLTG/giphy.gif

Sable
Sure when i get home, Ill take the time to type it out word for word. Its not going to change anything.

BackFire
Indeed, this video won't change anything. Also Trump wishes the collision evidence against his campaign was simply texts from Russia asking if they can endorse him.

Sable
Whats even funnier is if there was a video of Trump saying the exact same thing, this would be considered irrefutable evidence of collusion.

Bashar Teg
who needs proof when you can just flap your gums thumb up

Sable
Still wondering where all that proof is Trump colluded with the Russians. Who needs proof when you can just run your mouth.

Robtard
Defense via the hypothetical (aka imagination land) is a very lousy defense

"What if Clinton on the video said hail Putin, I bet the whole liberal bus would cheer!"

Bashar Teg
Still wondering where all that proof is Trump colluded with the Russians.
okay i'll just go ahead and take over mueller's investigation and solve it, and you juggle some bowling pins and throw pies at everyone.

Sable
Going to be hilarious when mueller comes up with nothing from investigating a crime that isnt even a crime.

Bashar Teg
Going to be hilarious when mueller comes up with nothing from investigating a crime that isnt even a crime.

gonna be even more hilarious if the opposite happens and you flip the **** out.

Robtard
Agreed, that would actually be hilarious. What would be even more hilarious is collusion being shown and then all Trumpers magically shifting position from "no collusion happened!" to "So what if Trump colluded, it was to make America great again!"

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
and then all Trumpers magically shifting position from "no collusion happened!" to "So what if Trump colluded

https://cartesiancoffin.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/bullseye.jpg

Sable
Lol, Trump has taken up real estate in your head, its all you can think about.

Robtard
Hey, I said an extremely similar line to Time-Immemorial back when he was posting 2-3 Clinton threads a day in here. Weird wink

Sable
Hey, I said an extremely similar line to Time-Immemorial back when he was posting 2-3 Clinton threads a day in here. Weird wink

Can you prove you said that?

Robtard
Meh, it doesn't really matter. Thinking about it, could have been to 'It's XYZ' instead. You two act very similar.

Sable
I was thinking the same about you and bash, fun watching you both post almost at the same time in reponse to posts with simmilarity.

Robtard
Bashar isn't a pedo pretending to be mentally sick in order to leech off the government/taxpayers, so I have no real problem being compared to him; you're welcome to continue doing so thumb up

Bashar Teg
thanks? talk about lowering the bar tho

Sable
Bashar isn't a pedo pretending to be mentally sick in order to leech off the government/taxpayers, so I have no real problem being compared to him; you're welcome to continue doing so thumb up

I doubt someone can get money off the government while being a pedofile.

Robtard
Originally posted by It's xyz!
There is nothing wrong with having sex with young girls.

Sable
Thats sick, its equally as sick to keep that bookmarked and saved on your compiter. If you had any dignity, you would have reported it to the proper authorities instead of using it as bait here.

Robtard
Strawman ftw But if you think actual pedophilia is just as bad as book marking a kmc page, you've got issue, sporto

But it's called the search function, maybe on this account you can learn how to use it?

Oh, were is that word for word Clinton quote you were going to post so we can have at good laugh at you?

Bashar Teg
some of us have long term memory. thumb up

Sable
Its like you saying the same thing over and over is going to change anything.

Sable
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
some of us have long term memory. thumb up

So he took the time to use the quote function, type it up with his name and all? If anyone cared they would have called the police when that was posted.

Bashar Teg
So he took the time to use the wuote function, type it up with his name and all?

yeah that's just as sickening and pathetic as ogling 12 year olds and getting run off by the cops. same thing.

Robtard
Its like you saying the same thing over and over is going to change anything.

It's like you forgot your actions in 2015-16

Sable
Its pretty gross to be talking about it out of no where.

Sable
It's like you forgot your actions in 2015-16

My actions on the internet? Only you take this serious Rob, your life depends on this place.

Robtard
So he took the time to use the quote function, type it up with his name and all? If anyone cared they would have called the police when that was posted.

Funny you bring that up, the poster who responded immediately after XYZ posted that was none other than Time-Immemorial smile

My actions on the internet? Only you take this serious Rob, your life depends on this place.

Says the guy who's been banned multiple times and keeps coming back. Lolz.

Sable
Time Immemorial has taken up real estate in your head. Yea how did I get by for 6 months, It must have been in helllaughing out loud You can't leave, your life depends on degrading and insulting people.

Bashar Teg
Its pretty gross to be talking about it out of no where.
way more gross than ogling 12 year olds and getting run off by the cops.

Sable
way more gross than ogling 12 year olds and getting run off by the cops.

Who said that?

Robtard
Time Immemorial has taken up real estate in your head. Yea how did I get by for 6 months, It must have been in helllaughing out loud You can't leave, your life depends on degrading and insulting people.

Account #5 (or is it 6?) and the same ole shtick. Never change.

Sable
Do you change pal? nope. Its crazy how angry you are though, about the internet. Keep doing your "Im better then you thing" cause you kiss ass.

Robtard
Just tell me, are you still a Gemmer or have you gone back to being a Farmer?

Sable
Creepy Rob

Robtard
It'll be okay, TI. Trust me.

Sable
Oh you got me O!

Robtard
If you want to go back to pretending, just say so. No complaints here.

Sable
No clue what your problem is

Bashar Teg
certain of your problem

http://i.imgur.com/sYdpku5.png

Sable
A meme, that will always fix it, but what truth are you referring to?

Bashar Teg
A meme, that will always fix it, but what truth are you referring to?
excellent demonstration thumb up

Sable
Nice, pretend there is a point you made, when challenged act like you are in the know. Excellent. Bash you wont ever change, don't you know there is more to life then trolling people every day for the rest of your life?

Bashar Teg
i don't think it would be wise of me to accept a psychoanalysis on trolling from a sock troll. that would be like taking dating advice from a guy who ogles 12 year olds until the cops have to run them off.

Sable
i don't think it would be wise of me to accept a psychoanalysis on trolling from a sock troll. that would be like taking dating advice from a guy who ogles 12 year olds until the cops have to run them off.

Cept I am not trolling you, I am genuinely trying to have a convo with you. Creepy you keep talking about 12 year olds.

Robtard
No clue what your problem is

Okay then. Ball's in your court.

Sable
Okay then. Ball's in your court.

Why don't you just type what you mean, instead of innuendo?

Robtard
I'm telling you the next move is yours and I will respond in kind off that.

Sable
What next move?

Kurk
Weren't you quitting kmc in June to go on and become the world's greatest dental technician or something? What happened.

Oh my, are you finally out of the closet and fabulous? Kudos if so, K. Oh no I only came back to watch this place burn to the ground. I no longer allow it to control me.

Surtur
I found the video interesting, but not for the same reasons as most. Hilary says foreign leaders contacted her to see if they could endorse her in order to stop Trump. I don't like Hilary at all and am still glad she will never be president, but she can't exactly stop a person from asking her a question.

Here is the thing though, all this talk of collusion and she just said multiple foreign leaders wanted to get involved in our election in order to stop Trump. How is that not meddling? I don't understand. This isn't even about Hilary, it's about...who were these leaders? What other countries would try to meddle with us? If we are to care about meddling we need to care about all attempts, correct?

Robtard
Good job being reasonable, Surtur. (legit mean that)

I imagine she was questioned by the FBI, possibly the CIA on the who and what. Who asked and what did they offer. The calls could have been as simple and benign as Merkel calling and saying "you really need to win here, the world can't afford Trump."

Surtur
Good job being reasonable, Surtur. (legit mean that)

I imagine she was questioned by the FBI, possibly the CIA on the who and what. Who asked and what did they offer. The calls could have been as simple and benign as Merkel calling and saying "you really need to win here, the world can't afford Trump."

It could have been benign, but she says they wanted to endorse her. That seems like more than just privately telling her "yeah you need to win at all costs".

Can you imagine the reaction if Trump had said that, though? Yet this is the first I'm hearing Hilary saying this.

Robtard
Okay and Putin said he wanted Trump to win the Presidency. ie These endorsements are not one sided and an endorsement alone does not make a scandal.

There was a discussion about it here, I believe I said something like 'of course Putin prefers Trump, he wants someone he can more easily manipulate'

Sable
I remember hearing Putin likes predictability, which is what Hillary is.. he has stated a few times, he doesn't care who wins because the US always maintains the same course. Regardless of Trump trying to reset relations, it won't work, and seems it never will because we don't change.

I don't know why Putin would like Trump, beyond personally perhaps, I doubt that as well. Their policies conflict, Trump wants to export energy to Europe and cut off Russia's supply to them. He wants Assad gone, Putin wants him to stay. He wants to tear up the Iranian deal, Putin wants to keep it. He's increasing the military power, number of ships and weapons in the region, adding missile defense to Poland, re affirmed Article 5 of NATO, and has a pretty good relationship with Macron, our oldest ally. Nothing Trump has done has helped Russia in anyway.

Sable
Also he ordered a complete overhaul of our nuclear missile capability, and advancement, working on anti ICBM technology. None of this is pro Russia stuff. Until I see some major sanctions removed or some major relief, I will never be convinced Putin wanted Trump to win. The joint assessment never said conclusively, it turned out it wasn't 17 intel agencies, it was 4. And their is a massive disclaimer on their report, on the header of it. Saying their information is as is, and doesn't offer and guarantee.

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/grizzly-steppe1.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

Beniboybling
Wow, this is f*cking pathetic. laughing out loud

I also suggest folks look up the word endorsement, particularly in a political context. sad

Sable
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Wow, this is f*cking pathetic. laughing out loud

I also suggest folks look up the word endorsement, particularly in a political context. sad

It's not as pathetic as you think, she says she was in contact with foreign leaders. And they wanted to help stop Trump. That is more significant then anything we have actually heard from any evidence from the other side.

If Trump on tape said he was in contact with foreign leaders and they wanted to help stop Hillary, people would be screaming treason off every rooftop.

Robtard
It's actually not. That video clip of Clinton speaking is what would be more accurately described as a "nothing burger" with a side of "no fries".

We have Trump on video openly asking/begging the Russian government to hack his political rival.

Sable
It's actually not. That video clip of Clinton speaking is what would be more accurately described as a "nothing burger" with a side of "no fries".

We have Trump on tape openly asking/begging the Russian government to hack his political rival.

No he didn't actually say that. He said "I hope you can find the missing emails and share them with the press." Her emails were destroyed with bleach bit, and the servers destroyed. How can you hack something that doesn't exist?

Robtard
Yeah, that would be Trump asking/begging the Russian government to hack his rival. So.

Are we doing the "it's okay to attempt something shady or illegal as long as it ends up failing" bit again? Seems like it; don't have much interest in rehashing that nonsense.

Beniboybling
It's not as pathetic as you think, she says she was in contact with foreign leaders. And they wanted to help stop Trump. That is more significant then anything we have actually heard from any evidence from the other side.

If Trump on tape said he was in contact with foreign leaders and they wanted to help stop Hillary, people would be screaming treason off every rooftop. She said she had foreign leaders ask if they can endorse her. Which amounts an absolutely nothing, seeing as your struggling to work out why, I'll walk you through it.

1. An endorsement in a political sense means to publicly advocate someone for elected office, not give them something physical of value, like money, or secrets.

2. Hillary only says they asked to endorse her, she never says she accepted it. Which means she is "guilty" of nothing but picking up a phone.

3. There is no evidence that what Hillary said is in fact true, and in all seriousness, she is probably being economical with the truth. sad

tl;dr, this is an actual nothingburger, and a pathetic display at straw grasping for yourself.

Robtard
Topical case in point: There was nothing illegal about Junior receiving an email. What's raising alarms was agreeing to take the meeting in which he thought he, Kushner and Manafort would be colluding with the Russian government to bring done his father's political rival.

Sable
Yeah, that would be Trump asking/begging the Russian government to hack his rival. So.

Are we doing the "it's okay to attempt something shady or illegal as long as it ends up failing" bit again? Seems like it; don't have much interest in rehashing that nonsense.

No, that's not what he said. You can't hack something that doesn't exist. Also she illlegally deleted those emails, which is destroying government records and evidence, if anyone could find them, Russia or anyone else, don't you want them returned?

On the other hand Hillary plainly states, she is in contact with foreign governments who want to help stop Trump. Did she call the FBI?

Sable
She said she had foreign leaders ask if they can endorse her. Which amounts an absolutely nothing, seeing as your struggling to work out why, I'll walk you through it.

1. An endorsement in a political sense means to publicly advocate someone for elected office, not give them something physical of value, like money, or secrets.

2. Hillary only says they asked to endorse her, she never says she accepted it. Which means she is "guilty" of nothing but picking up a phone.

3. There is no evidence that what Hillary said is in fact true, and in all seriousness, she is probably being economical with the truth. sad

tl;dr, this is an actual nothingburger, and a pathetic display at straw grasping for yourself.

Endorsements are huge, trying to deny that is just nonsense. Secondly, she said she was in contact with foreign governments.

Funny you admitted she lied about it.

Robtard
No, that's not what he said. You can't hack something that doesn't exist. Also she illlegally deleted those emails, which is destroying government records and evidence, if anyone could find them, Russia or anyone else, don't you want the, returned?

On the other hand Hillary plainly states, she is in contact with foreign governments who want to help stop Trump. Did she call the FBI?

Do this, attempt to but a kilo of cocaine from an undercover narcotics officer and then use the "he never even had the cocaine" as a defense thumb up

Weren't you going to quote what she said word for word? Do that and maybe you'll see the error of yours ways. What she actually said is not what you're saying she said.

Sable
Topical case in point: There was nothing illegal about Junior receiving an email. What's raising alarms was agreeing to take the meeting in which he thought he, Kushner and Manafort would be colluding with the Russian government to bring done his father's political rival.

The Russian dossier took place as opposition research by a foreign government and used against Trump. That doesn't raise alarms?

Bashar Teg
#TrumperLogic

http://i.imgur.com/HvNBjde.jpg

Beniboybling
Endorsements are huge, trying to deny that is just nonsense. Secondly, she said she was in contact with foreign governments.

Funny you admitted she lied about it. "Endorsements are huge" is a meaningless statement that proves zilch, and a good condiment for your nothing burger. "She was in contact with foreign governments" also means nothing, like your case.

As for Hillary being a liar? This is not news, everyone knows she lies, especially to make herself look good, folks like yourself can't stop mocking her for lying over Bosnia, yet weirdly, in this case, you don't question her claims for a moment. laughing out loud

I suggest everyone ignore this sad little man from here on out, he is going through the third stage of grief: bargaining, and is best left to his flips. sad

Sable
Do this, attempt to but a kilo of cocaine from an undercover narcotics officer and then use the "he never even had the cocaine" as a defense thumb up

Weren't you going to quote what she said word for word? Do that and maybe you'll see the error of yours ways. What she actually said is not what you're saying she said.

I know what I heard, so does everyone else. She said she was in contact with foreign governments about the election and the, wanting to stop Trump. It's crystal clear.

Robtard
The Russian dossier took place as opposition research by a foreign government and used against Trump. That doesn't raise alarms?

Two things regarding that narrative of pissgate

1) The narrative you're using is likely #fakenews
20 Mueller's on it; his ears are that of a wolves and he'll hear those alarms should they exist

Sable
"Endorsements are huge" is a meaningless statement, and a good condiment for your nothing burger. "She was in contact with foreign governments" also means nothing, like your case.

As for Hillary being a liar? This is not news, everyone knows she lies, especially to make herself look good, folks like yourself can't stop mocking her for lying over Bosnia, yet weirdly, in this case, you don't question her claims for a moment. laughing out loud

I suggest everyone ignore this sad little man from here on out, he is going through the third stage of grief: bargaining, and is best left to his flips. sad

Van Joes said the Russia story is a nothing burger.

Sable
Two things regarding that narrative of pissgate

1) The narrative you're using is likely #fakenews
20 Mueller's on it; his ears are that of a wolves and he'll hear those alarms should they exist

Also John McCain has ties to it as well.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article160622854.html

Robtard
I know what I heard, so does everyone else. She said she was in contact with foreign governments about the election and the, wanting to stop Trump. It's crystal clear.

Then by all means quote what she said here word for word thumb up

Bashar Teg
Then by all means quote what she said here word for word thumb up

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/pocket-sand-gif-12.gif

Sable
"I am already recieving messages with foreign leaders, I am having foriegn leaders ask if they can endorse me to stop Donald Trump"

Bashar Teg
endorsement ≠ collusion

big words are tough though, aint they?

Sable
She was contact with actual foreign leaders, Don Jr met with a lawyer. Big difference.

Bashar Teg
She was contact with actual foreign leaders, Don Jr met with a lawyer. Big difference.
confirmed: you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

Flyattractor

I say we just IMPEACH Trump (Bring on President Pence) and IMPRISON the Hilldawg. Seeing as how she has openly and repeatedly broken U.S Laws.

That is a good plan I say.

Sable
confirmed: you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

Bragging about contact with foreign leaders wanting to help stop Trump>Russian adoption lawyer

Bashar Teg
Bragging about contact with foreign leaders wanting to help stop Trump>Russian adoption lawyer

wow, you can type stuff. good job typing stuff. thumb up

Sable

dadudemon

laughing

Well, the important thing is, hardshell toppings on icrecream and really damn delicious.

Surtur
Okay and Putin said he wanted Trump to win the Presidency. ie These endorsements are not one sided and an endorsement alone does not make a scandal.

There was a discussion about it here, I believe I said something like 'of course Putin prefers Trump, he wants someone he can more easily manipulate'

Okay but saying "several leaders wanted to endorse me to stop Trump" is still eyebrow raising, just not for Hilary herself, but for what it means.

I'm just saying, how is that not an attempt at meddling?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Okay but saying "several leaders wanted to endorse me to stop Trump" is still eyebrow raising, just not for Hilary herself, but for what it means.

I'm just saying, how is that not an attempt at meddling?

in bizarro-world, endorsement means collusion, and collusion means endorsement

Surtur
in bizarro-world, endorsement means collusion, and collusion means endorsement

I never said it is collusion. But how do you define "meddling" then? A foreign leader endorsing a candidate running for office in another country...it sure sounds at least like an attempt to effect the outcome of the election. Otherwise why endorse?

I am not saying Hilary worked with them.

Robtard
I wonder if all the "Look at Hillary! Look at Hillary!" is going to throw Robert Swan Mueller III off his game. I'm betting not; especially if Trump keeps making himself look more and more guilty with the smearing attempt and looking to pardon himself tactics.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/310-robert-mueller.jpg

Sable
There isnt legitimate source for these "self pardoning" rumors. And the allegstions have been called nonsense.

Robtard
So more #fakenews? Got it. Like when Trump and Co insisted that no one on Trump's campaign/team ever talked with Russian government officials despite the accusations.

Sable
Sessions met with the Russian ambassador as part of an Obama State Department program. If it was so illegal to do that, why was it set up? Not a single legitimate source has been produced for these pardoning rumors.

Robtard
Oh no, Sessions totes recused himself for no reason then.

But why did Flynn step down and then beg the FBI to give him immunity in return for a full disclosure?

Then's there's that current in the news business of Junior, Kushner and Manafort who met then all got amnesia at the same time until the story broke. Weird.

Surtur
I'm honestly tired of it. I'm tired of the Russian bullshit and I just do not care anymore. I want concrete proof of nefarious or illegal doings by Donald Trump. If someone has that, great, if not? I just do not care anymore. I don't care about the 9th or 10th or 11th man at his kids meeting.

I think Trump has a bunch of business dealings with Russia in the past and wants to hide it. Not because he did anything wrong, but because he knows his opponents will pounce on ANY Russian connection.

Bashar Teg
when you wish upon a star
makes no difference who you are
anything your heart desires will come to you

Adam_PoE
I'm honestly tired of it. I'm tired of the Russian bullshit and I just do not care anymore. I want concrete proof of nefarious or illegal doings by Donald Trump. If someone has that, great, if not? I just do not care anymore. I don't care about the 9th or 10th or 11th man at his kids meeting.

I think Trump has a bunch of business dealings with Russia in the past and wants to hide it. Not because he did anything wrong, but because he knows his opponents will pounce on ANY Russian connection.

Cucking for a Russian puppet gets tiring, huh?

Surtur
You see this is why I don't take people seriously. I feel this is a legitimate discussion to be had, I'm not even accusing Hilary of any wrong doing, but even still it seems to not matter.

Adam_PoE
You see this is why I don't take people seriously. I feel this is a legitimate discussion to be had, I'm not even accusing Hilary of any wrong doing, but even still it seems to not matter.

"I want evidence or I do not want to hear about it anymore! But not any of the evidence that has been presented already! That evidence does not count! I want new, different evidence!"

^ That is why your claim to want to have a serious discussion is not taken seriously.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
"I want evidence or I do not want to hear about it anymore! But not any of the evidence that has been presented already! That evidence does not count! I want new, different evidence!"

^ That is why your claim to want to have a serious discussion is not taken seriously.

I want actual evidence, not bullshit. What concrete evidence has been presented? Name it.

Robtard
You're going to have to wait until the investigation is over. R Swan Mueller III isn't going to play his cards early with an open investigation, he's a professional.

But it's weird how more and more dismissive you are, the more and more possible dirt appears. We literally have Junior showing himself that three key members of the Trump campaign at least attempted to collude. You = Meh.

My prediction, you'll just keep moving the level of proof you'll be satisfied with the deeper this goes.

Surtur
You're going to have to wait until the investigation is over. R Swan Mueller III isn't going to play his cards early with an open investigation, he's a professional.

But it's weird how more and more dismissive you are, the more and more possible dirt appears. We literally have Junior showing himself that the Trump campaign at least attempted to collude. You = Meh.

My prediction, you'll just keep moving the level of proof you'll be satisfied with the deeper this goes.

Speaking of Mueller, what do you think about recent revelations he is looking into shit like the Miss America pageant and shit like that? Seems like an act of desperation. Folk will scream "Trump met Ron Goldstein!' or whatever the f*cks name is, but why is this pageant important? Why is Russian real estate important?

I'm just tired of the BS man. Like, people whine Trump won't give interviews, etc. He gives on to the NYT and people on CNN spend several minutes mocking and ridiculing him for it. But before people whined he wouldn't give interviews.

Robtard
Speaking of Mueller, what do you think about recent revelations he is looking into shit like the Miss America pageant and shit like that? Seems like an act of desperation. Folk will scream "Trump met Ron Goldstein!' or whatever the f*cks name is, but why is this pageant important? Why is Russian real estate important?

I'm just tired of the BS man. Like, people whine Trump won't give interviews, etc. He gives on to the NYT and people on CNN spend several minutes mocking and ridiculing him for it.

Miss American pageant would deal with Trump's businesses and he said he's looking into that now after the meeting story broke. So he's just following a lead; doing his job. I don't see how that's an "act of desperation", but it's cool if you do.

Yeah, people are just mean to Trump. They need to treat him nicer, cos he treats people with respect.

Beniboybling
Cucking for a Russian puppet gets tiring, huh? poor surt just needs a break, all that spinning is making him dizzy. sad

Surtur
Miss American pageant would deal with Trump's businesses and he said he's looking into that now after the meeting story broke. So he's just following a lead; doing his job. I don't see how that's an "act of desperation", but it's cool if you do.

Yeah, people are just mean to Trump. They need to treat him nicer, cos he treats people with respect.

It seems to me like he is desperately searching to find anything on Trump.

Query: if in 2008 Trump made a business deal with a Russian, is this newsworthy? Just curious, when does it end?

Before I said you couldn't blame anyone but the Republicans if they fail. But now? If people want to just focus on Russia, I do not want to hear whining. We can go ahead and spend the next 3 years on it if people want. We'll become a joke, but technically we can do it.

Adam_PoE

I'm just tired of the BS man. Like, people whine Trump won't give interviews, etc. He gives on to the NYT and people on CNN spend several minutes mocking and ridiculing him for it. But before people whined he wouldn't give interviews.

Um . . .

It should be noted that Agalarov agreed to bankroll the failing Miss Universe pageant (sad) in 2013 in exchange for the license to the Trump brand for a luxury condominium development he was planning.

That is why the pageant was held in Moscow: because Agalarov wanted to use the Trump-owned pageant as an advertisement for his Trump-branded condominiums.

Putin, who was busy meeting with the King of Norway, even had Agalarov's daughter deliver Trump a gift while he was in Moscow for the pageant.

Surtur
So this has any bearing on Trumps presidency...how?

Robtard
It seems to me like he is desperately searching to find anything on Trump.

Query: if in 2008 Trump made a business deal with a Russian, is this newsworthy? Just curious, when does it end?

Before I said you couldn't blame anyone but the Republicans if they fail. But now? If people want to just focus on Russia, I do not want to hear whining. We can go ahead and spend the next 3 years on it if people want. We'll become a joke, but technically we can do it.

This directly implies that you think Trump is innocent and that Mueller is corrupt. Okay then, hold on to that belief; we'll see how it plays out.

Really depends on the who, what, when and why and any possible connections. It could not be; it could be.

Republicans currently control all three branches of the government, any failures are solely on their hands, that's how being in charge works.

I wonder many a Nixon supporter had your very similar views back in the early stages of Watergate, "it's all lies!", "they're just trying to smear good ole Dick!", "If Nixon was guilty, we'd have known of it by now." etc. I know you know how that story ended.

Surtur
This directly implies that you think Trump is innocent and that Mueller is corrupt. Okay then, hold on to that belief; we'll see how it plays out.

Really depends on the who, what, when and why and any possible connections. It could not be; it could be.

Republicans currently control all three branches of the government, any failures are solely on their hands, that's how being in charge works.

I wonder many a Nixon supporter had your very similar views back in the early stages of Watergate, "it's all lies!", "they're just trying to smear good ole Dick!", "If Nixon was guilty, we'd have known of it by now." etc. I know you know how that story ended.

I don't know if corrupt is the right word. You say the dude is a Revenant. On the other hand I do not doubt for a second he is feeling pressured to find something on Trump.

I am not saying he'd make some shit up, but I think he wants to turn over every single rock just on the off chance he might find something.

Adam_PoE
So this has any bearing on Trumps presidency...how?

Go back and read the original chain of conversation I just quoted. All of the details were laid out plainly, and it was discussed for pages.

Surtur
Go back and read the original chain of conversation I just quoted. All of the details were laid out plainly, and it was discussed for pages.

I asked this before in another thread, but I will ask it again: what do you truly feel about Trump? In what he has truly done? Is he a treasonous person conspiring with Russia? Or just a man with an ego the size of Russia who says some awfully stupid shit.

Adam_PoE
I asked this before in another thread, but I will ask it again: what do you truly feel about Trump? In what he has truly done? Is he a treasonous person conspiring with Russia? Or just a man with an ego the size of Russia who says some awfully stupid shit.

At the very least, high-ranking members of his campaign colluded with Russia, and he knew about it after the fact.

At the time, he welcomed the assistance, and he lied about it, because he knew it was underhanded, but he did not think it was criminal.

Once he was in danger of being discovered, he tried to obstruct the investigation by appointing campaign officials to oversight roles and firing investigators he could not influence.

Surtur
At the very least, high-ranking members of his campaign colluded with Russia, and he knew about it after the fact.

At the time, he welcomed the assistance, and he lied about it, because he knew it was underhanded, but he did not think it was criminal.

Once he was in danger of being discovered, he tried to obstruct the investigation by appointing campaign officials to oversight roles and firing investigators he could not influence.

How did they collude and why is getting information about potential collusion...collusion?

Robtard
I don't know if corrupt is the right word. You say the dude is a Revenant. On the other hand I do not doubt for a second he is feeling pressured to find something on Trump.

I am not saying he'd make some shit up, but I think he wants to turn over every single rock just on the off chance he might find something.

You're implying Trump is innocent and Mueller's trying to find anything he could use as dirt to bring Trump down. That is you directly implying that Mueller is a corrupt cop.

Adam_PoE
How did they collude and why is getting information about potential collusion...collusion?

Here is a clue: Trump Jr. admitted it, and posted the email communications that confirm it.

That it happened is an established fact. We have his confession.

So if you do not understand the hows and whys at this point, it does not really matter.

Surtur
He confessed to colluding? I thought he confessed to being willing to hear info on folk colluding. Silly me.

Robtard
-And agreeing to a meeting in which he and two others thought they would be colluding with the Russian government

-And going to said meeting in which he and two others thought they would be colluding with the Russian government

-And Repeatedly lied about the specifics of said meeting to collude

But hey, it fell through and attempt means nothing. It's why attempted murder isn't a crime, cos no one actually died. What does Judge Napolitano know about the law anyways.

Surtur
They lied true, I give you that. I think they lied cuz dipshits will take any Russian connection as a sign of collusion. Unfortunate, it shouldn't have happened. If only we had less pieces of shit pushing it.

Adam_PoE
They lied true, I give you that. I think they lied cuz dipshits will take any Russian connection as a sign of collusion. Unfortunate, it shouldn't have happened. If only we had less pieces of shit pushing it.

No, they were told flat out that the information being offered at the meeting was part of an initiative by the Russian government to elect Trump, and Trump Jr. literally said, "I love it."

So it is collusion, full stop. They said so in black and white. It's not even in dispute.

Robtard

And they set up the meeting and they went to said meeting under the premise that they would be working with the Russian government. Ignoring this won't make it go away.

But kudos on acknowledging that Junior and co at least lied. Hilarious that you even blame-shift the fault for those lies to others though.

Sable
Hilarious, all the Trump people have all agreed to testify. The Pro Russian lobbyst and anti Trump chair of Fusion GPS Russian dossier funderwont testify. What does he have to hide?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/21/co-founder-firm-behind-trump-russia-dossier-to-plead-fifth.html

Flyattractor
The only thing the Left tried to hide now is the actual TRUTH!

Which I will point out in my New Children's Book "The Little Leftists that cried Russians"

Robtard
Hilarious, all the Trump people have all agreed to testify. The Pro Russian lobbyst and anti Trump chair of Fusion GPS Russian dossier funderwont testify. What does he have to hide?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/21/co-founder-firm-behind-trump-russia-dossier-to-plead-fifth.html

Trump Jr. and Manafort reach deal with Senate panel to avoid public hearing

The leaders of the Senate Judiciary Committee have cut a deal with President Donald Trump's eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., and former campaign chairman Paul Manafort to avoid being subpoenaed for a high-profile public hearing next week, with the two men agreeing to provide records to the panel and to be privately interviewed ahead of any public session. -snip

Link

What were saying about having something to hide because you won't testify? "Hilarious" indeed.

Sable
Now you are strawmaning. Where does it say they are not testifying?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>