Baltimore cop accidentally films himself planting drugs at a crime scene.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/3CvUAlx.gif

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/exclusive-baltimore-police-camera-shows-officer-may-have-manipulated-evidence

Adam Grimes
How dare you question a policeman's decision? Don't you know they risk their lives every day?1

Sable
Stupidity

Bashar Teg
ugh thats annoying how the gif won't loop and kmc won't let me edit.
here's a link to an mp4 (no sound)

https://imgur.com/gallery/VnVS1

Flyattractor
With this much hatred against cops ...I am starting to think that we should create a new term...COPCISTISM!!!!!

Plenty of it practiced here.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Flyattractor
With this much hatred against cops ...I am starting to think that we should create a new term...COPCISTISM!!!!!

Plenty of it practiced here. How is a video of a cop filming himself police hate?

Or are you talking about self-hate? Maybe from experience?

Flyattractor
Hate is a negative emotion. I am a Positive Person NOW!!!!!!

Afro Cheese

Plenty of it practiced here. creating new terms isn't exactly your strong suit, is it?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
creating new terms isn't exactly your strong suit, is it?
...eh...In today's PC/SJW World why expand the effort to waste Actual Creativity on the noobs.

Bashar Teg
I'll do anything for your attention. *sucks finger* anything

cool thumb up

Ascendancy
Will be nice that as storage becomes cheaper there will be fewer and fewer excuses for these types of setups, in terms of how the cameras work. On duty should mean video active at all times. Sound only when arriving on scene or some such would be fine--even on duty cops shouldn't feel so tense that they can't speak freely with each other--but it's just luck that this cop messed up and accidentally included this bit.

Glad the evidence at least came to light. I wonder if the supervising/reviewing officers saw this but didn't want to be the ones to bring it forward.

Bashar Teg
the blue shield is strong in baltimore. no disciplinary action when he first got caught on video. only after it's released to the public they begrudgingly start an investigation, while already kinda making it clear that they intent to ratf*ck and dismiss it.

Robtard
Like he accidentally planted the drugs?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
ugh thats annoying how the gif won't loop and kmc won't let me edit.
here's a link to an mp4 (no sound)

https://imgur.com/gallery/VnVS1

Do you see the younger cop in the green hoodie? That look on his face. He's think, "Holy shit...this is wrong." His mouth is agape in shock. For me, that is somewhat telling.

Of course, I could be looking too much into the look on his face...but it seems even "greenie" was shocked.

socool8520
It's cops like this that make them all look bad

Steve Zodiac
Ha he passed the Police exam easily, he was able to hurl racist abuse and stereotype black men. Typical cop!

jaden101
I bet it was McNulty and Bunk that did it. #FreeAvonBarksdale

socool8520
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Ha he passed the Police exam easily, he was able to hurl racist abuse and stereotype black men. Typical cop!

I don't think that is typical of all cops. What you just did was stereotyping. lol

Surtur
Originally posted by socool8520
I don't think that is typical of all cops. What you just did was stereotyping. lol

Haven't you heard? Stereotyping is only wrong if it's done to minorities.

Personally I'm still f*cking traumatized from seeing "White Men Can't Jump" in the early 90s.

Look at the narratives: cops are racist and people are unwilling to question anything a cop does. Bullshit, of course...but they'll peddle it nonetheless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.