Iron Spider vs Hellbat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1.H2H CQC Combat only
2.Both use full powers and abilities

Who wins this ?

carver9
Bad matchup

cdtm
Iron Spider wins, with ease.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm

QFT thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by cdtm
spite even thumb up

Parmaniac
KMC finally came to its senses

SquallX
What has the Iron Spider done to be remotely a contender to the HellBat?

This is the same suit that took hits from Darkseid himself.

DarkSaint85
How does that even remotely compare to the Iron Spider suit?

spetznaz
The Iron Spider suit ...10/10, every time. The suit absorbed the combined energies of the LT and Galactus, creating a rift in the multiverse in the process. A rift that has been interpreted in writer discussions as affecting other realities, including being the original cause for Krypton exploding in DC.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by spetznaz
The Iron Spider suit ...10/10, every time. The suit absorbed the combined energies of the LT and Galactus, creating a rift in the multiverse in the process. A rift that has been interpreted in writer discussions as affecting other realities, including being the original cause for Krypton exploding in DC.

thumb up
Finally someone who reads comics. KMC has a future.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SquallX
What has the Iron Spider done to be remotely a contender to the HellBat?

This is the same suit that took hits from Darkseid himself. Do you know from whom the Iron Spider suit took hits from? Yeah you better not ask...

DarkSaint85
He's blatantly trolling; no one can be that ignorant of the Iron Spider.

SquallX
I guess with some of you with you're holier than thou attitudes fails to realize that my first response was a question.

Where as my second response was saying that HellBat took hits from a a Darkseid that is a Multiversal being, even if he was just playing with Bruce.

Also, I no longer read Marvel because of there SJW's mindset. The last time I read a full Marvel arc, was when Doc Oc took over Peter's body.

Prof. T.C McAbe
https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/b/bc/Iron_Spider_Armor_V1. 1_from_Official_Handbook_of_the_Marvel_Universe_Vo
l_5_Spider-Man_-_Back_in_Black.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141204030850

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SquallX
I guess with some of you with you're holier than thou attitudes fails to realize that my first response was a question.

Where as my second response was saying that HellBat took hits from a a Darkseid that is a Multiversal being, even if he was just playing with Bruce.

Also, I no longer read Marvel because of there SJW's mindset. The last time I read a full Marvel arc, was when Doc Oc took over Peter's body.

Maybe you should read up on the Iron Spider suit then.

They had to call the Elders of the Universe together just to stalemate it.

spetznaz
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Maybe you should read up on the Iron Spider suit then.

They had to call the Elders of the Universe together just to stalemate it.

That's incorrect. There was an energy backlash when the Elders combined their energies against it, and thus technically it was not stalemated. The best they could do was put it in a time loop and basically freeze it in time.

Or maybe that's what you mean by stalemated, since it wasn't a clean win.

The suit was too OP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.