MCU Punisher vs The Creeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Frank Castle sets out to hunt down the monster from the Jeepers Creepers movies.

- Frank gets 2 weeks to do research and prepare beforehand.
- He gets access to all the weapons from the cache he found at the end of Daredevil S2, plus anything else he can gather in those 2 weeks.
- Win via death/incapacitation.

Can the Punisher take down the monster, or will he becomes the Creeper's newest victim?

KingD19
I think...in two weeks. Frank could probably get his hands on an insane amount of explosives. He'd lure it to a warehouse or bunker and collapse it on his head.

Psychotron
In a random encounter I'd give it to the Creeper, but with 2 weeks of prep Frank can do it.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, I figured that the stat gap would be too big during a random encounter. Creeper would probably take a bit of damage, but would murder Frank in the end. So, gave Punisher some prep to even the odds.

HulkIsHulk
Does Frank get full knowledge of the Creeper or just general knowledge?

KingD19
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, I figured that the stat gap would be too big during a random encounter. Creeper would probably take a bit of damage, but would murder Frank in the end. So, gave Punisher some prep to even the odds.

Without prep, the best Frank can hope for imo is immobilizing it. Taking off legs and arms so it can't move for a while. And running away. But that's as optimistic as it gets without some time.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Does Frank get full knowledge of the Creeper or just general knowledge?

Well, I mentioned that he has 2 weeks to do both research and preparation. So, he can use whatever info he can dig up during that time.

HulkIsHulk
Then he should know he will have to basically carpet bomb the thing to be sure. If he manages to do that he could win. Otherwise it's doubtful. Has the creature ever been shot at repeatedly?

KingD19
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Has the creature ever been shot at repeatedly?

Yes. But only with small arm's fire mostly. I think the heaviest thing he got shot with was a shotgun. Center mass shots don't do much of anything. But he can get pushed back.

Limb shots are Frank's only hope, as Creeper has to eat people's body parts to grow them as his own. SO without anyone around, if Frank pops his arms and legs off, he'll be a body with a head that has spider legs on it...and wings?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.