Falcon vs. Vulture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Standard equipment for both. Fight is in an open airfield.

Round 1: Fight is purely in the air. First fighter to touch the ground loses.
Round 2: No environmental restrictions. Fight ends when the opponent is dead or unable to continue.

juggerman
Falcon x2

Firefly218
Falcon has more feats.

On the other hand, Spider-Man easily overpowered both Falcon and Winter Soldier but got stomped by Vulture.

juggerman
Falcon shoots him.

Psychotron
Based on their performances against Spider-man Vulture should take this.

juggerman
Poppycock! Falcon wasn't trying to shoot Parker. He could easily shoot Vulture

Psychotron
I'm pretty sure Spider-man would have dodged it without any effort. You may be right about Vulture, however.

juggerman
Oh I agree that Spider-Man would have dodged and put a hurting on Falcon. Vulture otoh is not as fast/agile nor does he have a spider sense.

I just don't think it's fair to compare the two fights since it's clear the Avengers are not going all out on each other while Vulture was trying to kill Parker

Psychotron
Yes, though Peter was definitely not trying to hurt Falcon and WS, so it balances out.

juggerman
I don't think he was trying to hurt Vulture either

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by juggerman
I don't think he was trying to hurt Vulture either

Yeah, especially considering he actually saved Vulture's life at the end of the film.

juggerman
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, especially considering he actually saved Vulture's life at the end of the film. thumb up

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by juggerman
Falcon shoots him.
And Vulture blocks it with his wings.

juggerman
And Falcon uses Redwing to kill him to death

HulkIsHulk
Falcon tries to, and Vulture cuts it in half

juggerman
Falcon looks down at his broken friend. Flashes of their time together run though his mind. Sadness washes over him. Then suddenly..... ANGER. A rage never before felt in the universe flows throughout his being. A rage that would leave even the Hulk envious. In a blink Falcon and Vulture are entangled as they both plummet towards towards Earth. Falcon rains downs blow after blow in a furious storm of grief. Flesh and bone connect again and again until just before collision, he pushes himself away from Vulture and glides away. Vulture lands in a heap, unmoving, his face a mess of blood and sinew. Barely conscious Falcon utters his dying words...... "F*ck yo couch!"

HulkIsHulk
Good one stick out tongue big grin laughing out loud

h1a8
I think Falcon might be more maneuverable in the air (harder to hit).
This might net him the win, idk. Vultures gun covers a lot of area though.

darthbane77
Vulture

Darth Thor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, especially considering he actually saved Vulture's life at the end of the film.

Yeah same in response to IM saying "If Cap wanted to put you down he would have", because it's pretty obvious Spidey never went completely all out on anyone either.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah same in response to IM saying "If Cap wanted to put you down he would have", because it's pretty obvious Spidey never went completely all out on anyone either.

Cap looks to have a beard in Infinity War though, which instantly triples his power. big grin

marwash22
Falcon was too agile for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.