Ultron/Loki/Ronan vs. Electro/ASM Spider-Man/Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Electro after fully being amped by the poweplant
Ronan had no gen, but has his hammer
Loki has his staff/knives

Who wins

FrothByte
Spiderman and Venom are probably going to die here. Don't think they're quite at the level everyone else is. The problem will be Electro.

I don't see how team one can take Electro out... but I also don't see how Electro can take out team one, not without some extra external charging.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by FrothByte
Spiderman and Venom are probably going to die here. Don't think they're quite at the level everyone else is. The problem will be Electro.

I don't see how team one can take Electro out... but I also don't see how Electro can take out team one, not without some extra external charging. Agreed

IDK maybe Ultron can just absorb Electro like how Iron Man absorbed Thors blast. Ultron is made out of one of Starks suits anyway right? If such an early suit as Starks Avengers 1 Mark can do it, Ultron should be able to

But at the same time, I don't want to attribute someone elses feat to another character. Hard choice.

Psychotron
Originally posted by FrothByte

I don't see how team one can take Electro out... but I also don't see how Electro can take out team one, not without some extra external charging.

What feats did gemless Ronin have? I don't remember anything impressive, definitely nothing that would put him above Venom, who is Tobeyman+ in stats.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Psychotron
What feats did gemless Ronin have? I don't remember anything impressive, definitely nothing that would put him above Venom, who is Tobeyman+ in stats.

Not many I admit. I'm just basing this off how easily he took out Drax. I don't see Spiderman taking out Drax that easily, at least not if it's pure fisticuffs.

TheVaultDweller
Ronan could casually manhandle Drax and effortlessly toss him dozens of feet, and completely no-sold Drax's hits in return. Other than that, he has no feats of note without the Gem.

Psychotron
So, nothing. Because Drax has some nice durability feats, but that's it. Ronan is not above Tobey if that's all he's got, and definitely not above Venom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.