Thompson at training maddenvip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buynba2k
Good morning. Let's basketball.TRISTAIN'T WALKING THROUGH THAT DOOR: The deadline for Tristan Thompson to accept the Cavaliers' qualifying offer passed at midnight. Since Cleveland didn't extend the Q.O. deadline on Wednesday, it's now off the table. Thompson will sign a more lucrative deal or continue to chill on the sidelines. For what it's worth, the Cavaliers "expect"

Thompson at training camp on Friday, but that could be a bit of media framing to turn the public sentiment against Thompson.I'm starting to wonder how much the Cavaliers really need Thompson. He's a versatile, good defender and a brilliant offensive rebounder. Kevin Love can handle the latter if he's not camped on the perimeter. Can David Blatt gameplan around a lack of

Thompson on defense? I think so: he wasn't going to be a starter anyway. It feels like Thompson is going to start costing himself money now.BACK-TO-BACK: Steve Kerr had a couple of back surgeries in the offseason, the last in September. Training camp activities were hard on him, so he's taking an indefinite leave of absence to heal up. Luke F'n Walton is the interim head coach.LET'S HYPE THE PELS: Professor Flannery and I dug into the Pelicans for the F&Z preview series, and we're both very excited about their season to come. Here's how

The Bird Writes feels about the season. We also previewed the Orlando Magic, who may or may not be ready to put it all together. Orlando Pinstriped Post has your optimistic local preview. NEAT: A designer pitched out modernized NBA logos.MY LORD: LeBron ostensibly posted a photo of his adorable daughter during Thursday Night

Football to show her off. Instead he really showed off his incredibly large TV set-up. Like The Cowboys' AT&T Stadium large.ERROR JORDAN: So people still argue who is responsible for the success of the
maddenvip.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.