MCU villains vs. X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
MCU Villains:

Red Skull
Loki
The Destroyer
Iron Monger
Ronan the Accuser
Yellowjacket
Abomination
Ultron
Whiplash
Malekith
Brainwashed Winter Soldier
Vulture

vs.

Wolverine
Deadpool
Mystique
Storm
Cyclops
Beast
Nightcrawler
Colossus
Emma Frost
Havok
Ice Man
Juggernaut

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Firefly218
MCU Villains:

Red Skull
Loki
The Destroyer
Iron Monger
Ronan the Accuser
Yellowjacket
Abomination
Ultron
Whiplash
Malekith
Brainwashed Winter Soldier
Vulture

vs.

Wolverine
Deadpool
Mystique
Storm
Cyclops
Beast
Nightcrawler
Colossus
Emma Frost
Havok
Ice Man
Juggernaut

Why not include Jean among the Xmen? She was one last I looked...

You believe that she'd single handedly defeat all the MCU villains...don't you? wink

But anyway, as the battle is constructed, the MCU Villains win...

Firefly218
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Why not include Jean among the Xmen? She was one last I looked...

You believe that she'd single handedly defeat all the MCU villains...don't you? wink

But anyway, as the battle is constructed, the MCU Villains win... Yeah jean grey and professor x are just unfair

Khazra Reborn
The Destroyer can more or less beat all of them.

FrothByte
If you add regular Jean in there X-men still lose. Phoenix is a different matter obviously, but I don't think the Phoenix was ever really an X-men.

Prof. X is questionable. Though he has shown the capacity to stop everyone in their tracks, why has he never done this when in battle?

Anyway, X-men lose.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by FrothByte
If you add regular Jean in there X-men still lose. Phoenix is a different matter obviously, but I don't think the Phoenix was ever really an X-men.

Prof. X is questionable. Though he has shown the capacity to stop everyone in their tracks, why has he never done this when in battle?

Anyway, X-men lose.

Chuck won't be able to do anything to the destroyer, as far as I know it's a construct with no brain to mess with.

ares834
Mismatch. MCU villains stomp.

K-Dog
Xmen will need Sebastian Shaw or Apocalypse, and Magneto. Or all three. Quicksilver wouldn't hurt either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.