satanic bible? satanic church? The devil exists?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JesusLovesYou

JesusLovesYou

JesusLovesYou

JesusLovesYou
Click https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dzhinuSKcIzU3v7dcD9oe5c5GWUDHu19vagNT_bztuE/edit

Adam_PoE
http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/135248-Hail-Satan.gif

JesusLovesYou
John 8:31-32

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, If you all continue in My Word, then are you all my disciples indeed;

32 And you all shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

I given you the Word of Jesus Christ.

I given you the Truth.

Now, what will you do with it?

JesusLovesYou
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

What is the point of all your memes?

Have you given up on responding to people on here?

MythLord
Huh... Y'know, Lucifer Morningstar is still my favourite DC/Vertigo comics character.

JesusLovesYou
Mythlord,

Why did you send me a private message in a language that I don't understand?

And a weird image?

Don't ever do that again, or I will report you for personal harassment.

Surtur
Originally posted by JesusLovesYou
Mythlord,

And a weird image?

LMAO!

Beniboybling
Huh, where do I sign up?

Beniboybling
Mythlord,

And a weird image?

Don't ever do that again, or I will report you for personal harassment. laughing

ArtificialGlory
Now I'm curious.

MythLord
Mythlord,

And a weird image?

I thought you knew Latin. Shouldn't most men of faith know that? And why would some innocent Latin phrases be harassment?

The imagine is from a great show called American Horror Story, you should watch it. thumb up

TheMuser

JesusLovesYou
Originally posted by MythLord
I thought you knew Latin. Shouldn't most men of faith know that? And why would some innocent Latin phrases be harassment?

The imagine is from a great show called American Horror Story, you should watch it. thumb up

If it's unwanted, it's harassment.

Besides, I don't speak Latin, and you failed to mention that you included a weird image in your message as well that I don't appreciate.

JesusLovesYou
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Now I'm curious.

About the private message?

Adam_PoE
What is the point of all your memes?

Have you given up on responding to people on here?

What is the point of all your bullshit? Do you honestly think you are reaching anyone for Christ with any of this?

You have demonstrated that you are not interested in having a real discussion with anyone. You just want to preach at people to demonstrate your own self-righteousness.

It is a complete waste of time to engage with you seriously, because you are not a serious person.

Adam_PoE
Now your thread is cursed!

https://68.media.tumblr.com/a400c79f714ed69afa176b7ed298f57d/tumblr_o092etxvbm1u307yho1_250.gif

MythLord
If it's unwanted, it's harassment.

Besides, I don't speak Latin, and you failed to mention that you included a weird image in your message as well that I don't appreciate.

So if someone gives me a gift I don't want, that's harassment? K

Aren't you a born-again Christian? Don't most people of the Christian faith at least have some understanding of Latin? I do.

Anyways, I did mention that I included the image in my post. It's a gif from American Horror Story, a nice show I recommend you watch.

Also, you do know most Satanists these days don't actually worship Satan? The scan below is actually a nice bit of social commentary:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-w1otwLWmy38/WXOWLyq8p9I/AAAAAAAAEc8/JmNfV2TssWINOMEDFUkIg0f9g_iLudtTgCL0BGAYYCw/h716/2017-07-22.png

ArtificialGlory
About the private message?
Yeah.

JesusLovesYou

JesusLovesYou
Yeah.

It seemed demonic so I didn't bother to look at the full image. I was on my cellphone when I opened it. My cellphone didn't show all of the image because I stopped looking at it before I could see the whole thing, but I did see the strange language. I refused to look at the complete image because, like I said, it appeared demonic.

JesusLovesYou
So if someone gives me a gift I don't want, that's harassment? K

Aren't you a born-again Christian? Don't most people of the Christian faith at least have some understanding of Latin? I do.

Anyways, I did mention that I included the image in my post. It's a gif from American Horror Story, a nice show I recommend you watch.

Also, you do know most Satanists these days don't actually worship Satan? The scan below is actually a nice bit of social commentary....

Actually, yeah. If you give someone a gift that he/she doesn't want (especially something that you know goes against his/her faith in God), that is technically harassment because you are imposing your unwanted gift.

Yes, I am a born-again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Your assumption that most people of the Christian faith would have knowledge of Latin is based on ignorance, not fact.

I went back and checked. You are right. You did mention where the image came from. However, I don't watch satanically-inspired programs.

This thread refutes your claim that most satanists don't actually worship satan. All satanists, warlocks, sorcerers, wiccans, those who practice voodoo, Santeria, hoodoo, Freemasonry, and the occult in general worship satan.

JesusLovesYou

MythLord
Actually, yeah. If you give someone a gift that he/she doesn't want (especially something that you know goes against his/her faith in God), that is technically harassment because you are imposing your unwanted gift.

I'm not "imposing" anything. I just told you something in Latin.

Yes, I am a born-again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Your assumption that most people of the Christian faith would have knowledge of Latin is based on ignorance, not fact.

Given it's mandatory in most countries for anyone who goes to a religious school to have at least a basic knowledge of Latin, it's based on fact more than... "ignorance". But yeah, save face 'cause you feel stupid. Nobody's blaming you.

I went back and checked. You are right. You did mention where the image came from. However, I don't watch satanically-inspired programs.

Eh? Not satanically-inspired, tbh.

This thread refutes your claim that most satanists don't actually worship satan. All satanists, warlocks, sorcerers, wiccans, those who practice voodoo, Santeria, hoodoo, Freemasonry, and the occult in general worship satan.

Why? 'Cause the Bible says so? Nah, most of them don't even believe in Satan so they don't really worship him.

MythLord
Anyways, I'm in the mood to dance. Anyone with me on this?

http://49.media.tumblr.com/666249d18128183c3e99c5ca62b54730/tumblr_ndmzrthmFb1s2wio8o1_500.gif

JesusLovesYou
I'm not "imposing" anything. I just told you something in Latin.

Given it's mandatory in most countries for anyone who goes to a religious school to have at least a basic knowledge of Latin, it's based on fact more than... "ignorance". But yeah, save face 'cause you feel stupid. Nobody's blaming you.

Eh? Not satanically-inspired, tbh.

Why? 'Cause the Bible says so? Nah, most of them don't even believe in Satan so they don't really worship him.

Yes, you are imposing because I didn't ask you to send me a private message, let alone one in Latin.

I know that I'm not dumb, so why would I feel like it you imposter?

You see, real, true believers don't antagonize their brothers and sisters in Christ. But ever since you showed up in my threads, you have not ceased to irritate, and oppose me, just like an unbeliever. You are a wolf in sheep's clothing, masquerading as a Christian.

Religious school? laughing

No person needs to go to "religious school" to get saved, and go to Heaven, or to learn Latin (which isn't necessary to understand the Bible).

Yes, satanically-inspired.

No, because secular facts explode your unproven claims.

Surtur
Jesus you know they used to do most of the mass in Latin, right? Only the sermon would be in english if I remember correctly.

That right there is crazy, since most people do not speak or understand Latin, so you're just listening to gibberish and nodding and stuff. Then you get a shitty wafer and a sip of wine.

I went to catholic school, as a child I drank the symbolic blood of a deity.

Surtur

Unfortunately they hired Lena Dunham for a new season, lol. American Horror Story used to be good...

JesusLovesYou
Originally posted by Surtur
Jesus you know they used to do most of the mass in Latin, right? Only the sermon would be in english if I remember correctly.

That right there is crazy, since most people do not speak or understand Latin, so you're just listening to gibberish and nodding and stuff. Then you get a shitty wafer and a sip of wine.

That's the satanically-inspired, false-Christian cult called Catholicism (which is headed by the Pope) that does that, not the true Christ-ordained/instituted church.

My name is JesusLovesYou, not Jesus.

I know, I know, you were just abbreviating.

Surtur
Satan seems like a dude I'd chill with. I bet he has the best drugs.

MythLord
Unfortunately they hired Lena Dunham for a new season, lol. American Horror Story used to be good...

Yeah, I hear it's gonna be awful.

Surtur
I kinda stopped watching after the 5th season, and even then I was eh on it. The last season I truly liked was with the witches.

Beniboybling
all hail satan.

MythLord
@Surtur

Coven? Yeah, that's nice. I liked Hotel, tho.

Patient_Leech
Holy shit, another obnoxious thread filled with Fundy Christian nonsense.

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/135248-Hail-Satan.gif

laughing out loud thumb up

Adam_PoE

Adam_PoE

https://media.giphy.com/media/tOvSJhOalnNss/giphy.gif

Your Christianity is a gift that no one wants, and your continued insistence that we take it, is harassment.

Get a clue.

Adam_PoE
https://media.giphy.com/media/f0WQ6lLthorHW/giphy.gif

JesusLovesYou
Then you are failing spectacularly.

You could not be more wrong.

Because it is quadruple-spaced scriptural rambling.

No, you have had one-sided conversations here. You are so interested in converting people, that you do not actually listen to them.

When a normal person does not like how he is being responded to, he considers what it is that he is doing that people are responding to him this way, and adjusts his behavior accordingly. However, that requires an honest self-assessment, self-reflection, and introspection. Knowing you, you will consider it being persecuted for your faith, or the natural response of sinners to biblical truth, and double-down on self-righteousness.

Case in point:

Question: do you believe that Jesus walked in love, and everything that He said to people was loving and kind?

Adam_PoE
Question: do you believe that Jesus walked in love, and everything that He said to people was loving and kind?

I do not believe Jesus existed.

MythLord
Yes, you are imposing because I didn't ask you to send me a private message, let alone one in Latin.

Great, and you're imposing your limited, narrow-minded religious point of views on this entire forum. So that's technically harassment as well. Pleaase stop.

I know that I'm not dumb, so why would I feel like it you imposter?

You can never convince an idiot that he's an idiot, anyways.

You see, real, true believers don't antagonize their brothers and sisters in Christ. But ever since you showed up in my threads, you have not ceased to irritate, and oppose me, just like an unbeliever. You are a wolf in sheep's clothing, masquerading as a Christian.

Then why are you antagonizing me -- a fellow Christian? My point isn't to irritate, it's to offer a new point of view on your misinterpretation of outdated text.

Religious school?

No person needs to go to "religious school" to get saved, and go to Heaven, or to learn Latin (which isn't necessary to understand the Bible).

Yes. There are educational institutions specifically designed for someone to better interpret and understand the Bible. And it's mandatory to learn basic Latin. Honestly, if you've never been in such a school then you're just spewing your own misbegotten lunacy on this board and then say how you are the only one who properly understands the Bible.

Yes, satanically-inspired.

How do you know it's satanically inspired? It usually portrays Satan-worshippers as villains. thumb up

No, because secular facts explode your unproven claims.

Eh? Secular facts? According to whom...? You?

Adam_PoE
Eh? Secular facts? According to whom...? You?

No, there are no secular facts. Just facts. There is not one reality for religious people, and another for everyone else. As much as he would like there to be, so he does not have to deal with inconvenient truths.

Surtur
Jesus why did the Latin seem to anger you? Are you possessed by a demon? Did the image trigger the demon? Maybe you are the devil here to tempt us all.

Lol no I'm just kidding, your God isn't real.

Surtur

ArtificialGlory
I do not believe Jesus existed.
There's more or less unanimous agreement between historians that Jesus did indeed exist. Of course, there's almost certainly a significant difference between the historical Jesus and the biblical one.

JesusLovesYou
Jesus why did the Latin seem to anger you? Are you possessed by a demon? Did the image trigger the demon? Maybe you are the devil here to tempt us all.

Lol no I'm just kidding, your God isn't real.

Jesus?

Are you Sur, or Surtur?

ArtificialGlory
Jesus?

Are you Sur, or Surtur?

He's Sure-tur!

Surtur
Jesus?

Are you Sur, or Surtur?

You seem really hung up on the fact that I abbreviate your name. I bet the real Jesus wouldn't care if I called him Jes. Don't you wanna be like the real J?

bluewaterrider
Do you honestly think you are reaching anyone for Christ with any of this?

I myself am wary of J.L.Y.

However, I'm wary because I know that, historically, far more people view KMC than ever wind up posting here. I myself have found myself posting in threads that had been abandoned. After engaging in debate for a time, I found the viewership increased several fold:

https://s7d2.turboimg.net/t1/35701635_image.jpg

Today you are unlikely to see such viewership numbers, and not merely because interest in KMC is some fraction of what it once was.
The reality is that the board has largely stripped away the view count feature. Now you can visit threads even with dozens of people replying and the view count displays zero, as if not even the people posting replies to the thread could see what they were doing.

The danger is not that J.L.Y. will not find an audience, but that his message may not be 100% correct. The biggest danger to Christianity, after all, is not obviously-identifiable Satanism. Religion that very closely resembles true Christianity but is not, THAT is the far graver concern.

Perhaps when more time permits I'll be able to share the full range of my concerns. I DO commend J.L.Y. for, overall, handling the unwarranted, against-forum-rules trolling and abuse many of you are trying to hand him.
One poster in particular is all of 16 years old and trying everything he can to get J.L.Y.'s goat. Yet J.L.Y. has generally been civil and held his composure.
That can't be all that easy.

Unless he is staging on a level I have not seen before, unless this is some elaborate, as-yet-unrevealed hoaxing ... J.L.Y. has my respect.

Surtur
Indeed, and that is the weird thing isn't it? We have WAY more guests browsing than actual members. What are they reading?

Adam_PoE
There's more or less unanimous agreement between historians that Jesus did indeed exist. Of course, there's almost certainly a significant difference between the historical Jesus and the biblical one.

Many historians accept that Jesus may have existed, because the historical standard is fairly low. It effectively amounts to, if a historical text purports that someone existed, then that person likely existed. The problem is that there is no extra-biblical evidence that Jesus existed, and the New Testament accounts are non-contemporaneous. There is simply no reason to believe it is true.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
I DO commend J.L.Y. for, overall, handling the unwarranted, against-forum-rules trolling and abuse many of you are trying to hand him.
One poster in particular is all of 16 years old and trying everything he can to get J.L.Y.'s goat. Yet J.L.Y. has generally been civil and held his composure.

Unless he is staging on a level I have not seen before, unless this is some elaborate, as-yet-unrevealed hoaxing ... J.L.Y. has my respect.

He spams the Religion Forum with scripture, and preaches into the void. He is not interested in having a real discussion with anyone, he is creating opportunities to assert his self-righteousness to others. He is getting in-kind what he is putting out, so pardon the rest of us if we do not feel the least bit sorry for him. Maybe instead of giving him your respect, you should reach out to your Christian brother and give him some correction.

JesusLovesYou
You seem really hung up on the fact that I abbreviate your name. I bet the real Jesus wouldn't care if I called him Jes. Don't you wanna be like the real J?

Hung up?

I don't understand why you call me Jesus. I don't call you Sur.

Just call me by my forum name the same way I call you by yours.

Is that impossible for you?

JesusLovesYou
Many historians accept that Jesus may have existed, because the historical standard is fairly low. It effectively amounts to, if a historical text purports that someone existed, then that person likely existed. The problem is that there is no extra-biblical evidence that Jesus existed, and the New Testament accounts are non-contemporaneous. There is simply no reason to believe it is true.

There is extra-biblical evidence for the Lord Jesus. But like I have told you before, you refuse to click on my links.

Extra-Biblical Historical Evidence for the LIFE, DEATH, and RESURRECTION of JESUS
ANCIENT NON-CHRISTIAN SOURCES

Click http://www.westarkchurchofchrist.org/library/extrabiblical.htm

What are you afraid of, the Truth?

Surtur
Hung up?

I don't understand why you call me Jesus. I don't call you Sur.

Just call me by my forum name the same way I call you by yours.

Is that impossible for you?

What do you think Jesus would do if he found two of the Apostles butt sexing each other? Do you feel there would be anger, jealousy, or both?

JesusLovesYou

Surtur
Working that bold font overtime I see. Nice.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
I myself am wary of J.L.Y.

However, I'm wary because I know that, historically, far more people view KMC than ever wind up posting here. I myself have found myself posting in threads that had been abandoned. After engaging in debate for a time, I found the viewership increased several fold:

https://s7d2.turboimg.net/t1/35701635_image.jpg

Today you are unlikely to see such viewership numbers, and not merely because interest in KMC is some fraction of what it once was.
The reality is that the board has largely stripped away the view count feature. Now you can visit threads even with dozens of people replying and the view count displays zero, as if not even the people posting replies to the thread could see what they were doing.

The danger is not that J.L.Y. will not find an audience, but that his message may not be 100% correct. The biggest danger to Christianity, after all, is not obviously-identifiable Satanism. Religion that very closely resembles true Christianity but is not, THAT is the far graver concern.

Perhaps when more time permits I'll be able to share the full range of my concerns. I DO commend J.L.Y. for, overall, handling the unwarranted, against-forum-rules trolling and abuse many of you are trying to hand him.

What sort of a religion are you talking about?

Afro Cheese

Also, you do know most Satanists these days don't actually worship Satan? That's the problem with kids these days. Can't commit to anything.

Adam_PoE
There is extra-biblical evidence for the Lord Jesus. But like I have told you before, you refuse to click on my links.

Extra-Biblical Historical Evidence for the LIFE, DEATH, and RESURRECTION of JESUS
ANCIENT NON-CHRISTIAN SOURCES

Click http://www.westarkchurchofchrist.org/library/extrabiblical.htm

What are you afraid of, the Truth?

None of these are contemporaneous, let alone eyewitness accounts. Only two were written within 100 years of the supposed lifetime of Jesus, by authors who were not born until years after his supposed death. Most of them only acknowledge the existence of Christians, not Jesus, or describe the crucifixion of Jesus as something Christians believe. I do not know what is the bigger joke, this list, or you citing it as evidence of anything.

Adam_PoE

Robtard
Adam's father is Lucifer, son of the morning, himself? Who knew.

bluewaterrider
Now who is the liar?
I feel a post of your collected scripture quotes coming on.

Generally speaking, in order to be lying, the person has to be saying something untrue AND be aware that what they're saying is untrue.

I don't know if J.L.Y. is saying something untrue; proving or disproving that would require honest examination of his ENTIRE post-collection. If you decide to go that route, let us know what you come up with.

As for the awareness apart, I'll point out that even the Big Boys on these message boards can suffer from loss of that.
Happens to many.
Kudos to Pr for good-naturedly having the integrity to let demonstrable proof of this happening to him stand so many months later:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=576586&pagenumber=34

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
Adam's father is Lucifer, son of the morning, himself? Who knew.

Damien Hellstorm: Son of Satan!

http://pm1.narvii.com/5791/d58daf26d860661a817bdfed47dbffd23c718cae_hq.jpg

Robtard
Love the hair

MythLord
JesusLovesYou is dead, apparently... I might've scared him away. smile

Patient_Leech
JesusTrollsYou does appear to be gone.

Hallelujah.

Hail Satan

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/iac.gif

Flyattractor
There are many Leftist Groups that follow many satanic style doctrines in their political actions.

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
JesusTrollsYou does appear to be gone.

Hallelujah.

Hail Satan

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/iac.gif

Allahu Akbar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.