BBC under fire for gender pay gap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
I never would have guessed the liberal utopian news network who accused Trump of being sexist, is also sexist.

BBC discrimination lawsuits

Sable
Pay gap bad, class gap worse

Emperordmb
Is there a legitimate sexist wage gap in the BBC? Or is this like almost every other company where it's an earnings gap based on differences in hours worked and job positions?

Sable
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Is there a legitimate sexist wage gap in the BBC? Or is this like almost every other company where it's an earnings gap based on differences in hours worked and job positions?

Oh its legitimate alright, they look like absolute hypocrites right now. This was like Hillary wanting equal pay for equal work, but paying her frmale staffers 30% less.

Sable
Teresa May now slamming BBC

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Sable
Oh its legitimate alright, they look like absolute hypocrites right now. This was like Hillary wanting equal pay for equal work, but paying her frmale staffers 30% less.
So if you were to adjust for hours worked and job positions there'd still be a pay gap too large to be explained by differences in salary negotiation?

Beniboybling
Uh oh, there's a pay gap in every industry DMB, even when you adjust for factors like that.

Surtur

Indeed, and this is mostly the case in the USA. No actual gap that happens just because you have a vagina. Other factors determine it that have nothing to do with your genitals.

Flyattractor
Yeah, Even The Hilldawg aka Hillary Clinton doesn't pay the Fems that work for her the same what she pays the Guys....but then those guys might deserve it........

jaden101
Storm in a teacup issue.

Most of the very highest earners get paid by value. Jeremy Clarkson would've topped the list by a long way because Top Gear got sold all around the world and generated a ton of revenue. Gary Lineker gets paid a huge amount because the coverage of the Premier League is highly valued.

That being said, there are presenters who get paid a lot simply because they've been at the BBC for a long time and used to present highly rated content but now no longer do. There are also Co presenters who do equal work but the male presenter gets paid considerably more than his female counterpart.

Surtur
Better question: do the Doctor Who companions get paid the same amount as the Doctor?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by jaden101
Storm in a teacup issue.

Most of the very highest earners get paid by value. Jeremy Clarkson would've topped the list by a long way because Top Gear got sold all around the world and generated a ton of revenue. Gary Lineker gets paid a huge amount because the coverage of the Premier League is highly valued.

That being said, there are presenters who get paid a lot simply because they've been at the BBC for a long time and used to present highly rated content but now no longer do. There are also Co presenters who do equal work but the male presenter gets paid considerably more than his female counterpart.

So they still practice Good Old Boy Sexism at the BBC then...GOTCHYA!

Emperordmb
e3pWnG5ay4A

Flyattractor
It is so much fun to see the Leftists TURN ON THEMSELVES!!

Emperordmb
It's just so cringe, the BBC is actively making an effort to pay women more, has affirmative action-esque programs for women including jobs only women are allowed to apply for, have levied cuts to the salaries of some men (not based on any failures on their part but rather their gender) to pay women more, and have a diversity office or some such shit headed by someone payed in the 6 digits... and people think BBC is staffed with a bunch of sexists committed to paying women less than men.

jaden101

S_W_LeGenD
It's just so cringe, the BBC is actively making an effort to pay women more, has affirmative action-esque programs for women including jobs only women are allowed to apply for, have levied cuts to the salaries of some men (not based on any failures on their part but rather their gender) to pay women more, and have a diversity office or some such shit headed by someone payed in the 6 digits... and people think BBC is staffed with a bunch of sexists committed to paying women less than men.
You think that Feminists would be satisfied, like ever? They desire "Utopian equality."

Time for people to stop being politically correct and stop rewarding selfish people/Feminists.

Reward only those who take responsibility and are not selfish.

YZiz
pay gap is a myth

Beniboybling

Sable
Originally posted by YZiz
pay gap is a myth

Clinton camapaign admitted thet pay women less then men

Clinton pay gap

Steve Zodiac
Gary Linekar is almost a god. So no abuse of him should be toleratef. He could earn more with Sky or Bein Sport. Tha fact he gives his greatness to the masses says it all. Gary for Prime Minister, King and God Emperor of Man.

Flyattractor
So you willingly CUCK to this Gary guy then?

Good 4 U Stevie.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So you willingly CUCK to this Gary guy then?

Good 4 U Stevie.

World cup golden boot, nearly won England the world cup as captain. I don't cuck for anyone I'm a fan of a truly world class playrr whose political views match mine and never got a red card. Gary, like me is a much smarter man than you.

jaden101
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
World cup golden boot, nearly won England the world cup as captain. I don't cuck for anyone I'm a fan of a truly world class playrr whose political views match mine and never got a red card. Gary, like me is a much smarter man than you.

I'm sure Robbie Savage can take over as MotD presenter if Lineker gets a pay cut and moves to Sky instead....

Cough.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by jaden101
I'm sure Robbie Savage can take over as MotD presenter if Lineker gets a pay cut and moves to Sky instead....

Cough. hahaha chalk and cheese

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac

Yep. Hard Core CUCKING Right there.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Clinton camapaign admitted thet pay women less then men

Clinton pay gap

"Women have a right to be believed, but not to equal pay" -A thought from Hilary Clinton's brain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.