Revan/Malak& army of light vs madalorians and the brotherhood of darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
Revan & Malak and their forces combined with general hoth and his army of light

against

Mandalore the ultimate, his forces, combined with Lord Kaan and his brotherhood of darkness.

*darth bane is not involved

*both sides have their full forces, including full fleets and armies

Jmanghan
...How would this change the outcome?

Deronn_solo
Horrible thread.

Rockydonovang
Lord hoth solos
Evannova's always right smile

Darth Demenos
Originally posted by Jmanghan
...How would this change the outcome?

Well, for one the jedi and republic would not only be fighting the mandos or the sith, but both at the same time.

Also, Im not certain, but I think the brotherhood had the larger force when compared to the army of light. Which would give that side the advantage in numbers, i think.

Also, the sith have kaan, kopesz, qordis, ka'sim, and githany. All very powerful sith lords who are allied with an entire race of military commandos. Who are much better than normal soldiers.

Not to mention Kaan's battle med.

I think its a good match.

Haschwalth
Darth Banes primary knowledge of the force came from Darth Revan, I wouldn't be surprised if SOR/KOTOR Revan could solo the entire brotherhood of Darkness Considering his knowledge from a vastly preprime self was greater than all the knowledge from the BoD.

Malak was greater than the Revan who slaughtered hundreds of Sith. He could possibly solo armies like Revan.

Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't need the army of light.

thesithmaster
Revan/Malak already beat the Mandalorians.
Jedi vs Sith... not sure. But it should be a grueling fight.
Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.