Who Can Defeat Michael Demiurgos ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Photon-2
I want

5 characters from Marvel
5 characters from other Universes ...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nobody other than TOAA and MAYBE Beyonder can defeat Michael in Marvel.

Other universes? Assuming you're not talking about omnipotent beings, I'd say The Glory, Elder God Demonbane, Lord English, Yog-Sothoth, and (Demonbane) Azathoth can potentially defeat him.

Photon-2
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nobody other than TOAA and MAYBE Beyonder can defeat Michael in Marvel.

Other universes? Assuming you're not talking about omnipotent beings, I'd say The Glory, Elder God Demonbane, Lord English, Yog-Sothoth, and (Demonbane) Azathoth can potentially defeat him.

But Azathoth "True Omnipotent" ...

Oblivion's True Form maybe can defeat from Marvel for me .

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Azathoth from Demonbane isn't truly omnipotent, since he's unable to destroy EGD.

Oblivion's true form doesn't have much of a chance tbh...

zopzop
Marvel :
Current Molecule Man
Anyone with THoTU
A competent Classic IG user
Reed (or anyone else as competent) using the UN

DC :
Mxy
Cosmic Armor Superman
Original Mandrakk
Overmonitor
Lucifer
Original Synaar the Demiurge

There's more but I'm being extremely generous to Michael whose showings are actually worse than Lucifer's.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How do any of those Marvel Characters defeat Michael?

Zack M
Shuma-Gorath

Photon-2
Originally posted by zopzop
Marvel :
Current Molecule Man
Anyone with THoTU
A competent Classic IG user
Reed (or anyone else as competent) using the UN

DC :
Mxy
Cosmic Armor Superman
Original Mandrakk
Overmonitor
Lucifer
Original Synaar the Demiurge

There's more but I'm being extremely generous to Michael whose showings are actually worse than Lucifer's.

Mxy ?

:'((((

RangerDX
Marvel

TOAA

and thats it

DC

Presence

Lucifer i feel has a more versatile skillset, weve already seen Lucifer tank the most powerful attack possible Michael could inflict on him with the Demiurgic release, creation ending power which is the most powerful non omnipotent attack u can really be hit with

didnt do shit to Lucifer. Basically infinite will > infinite power, weve also seen Michael pass out from trying to shape and maintain and infinite cosmos bound by his will since his willpower isnt close to Lucifers

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11125/111258855/5826227-3113753353-4267e.jpg

so while Lucifer could never produce power close to the level of the Demiurgic power Michael has, he can warp or manipulate any power or tank anything Michael can use against him. Meanwhile Michael doesnt have the willpower to survive for long. Itd be a long drawn out brutal and GOAT battle but Lucifers infinite will is near impossible to beat, its so damn broken

also Michael while just accepts his station isnt on the level of tactic/manipulation/strategy of Lucifer. Lucifer convinced him to resent his father God who he spent his whole life appeasing, manipulated him in aiding fight Titans, tempted Michael (successfully) to enter God's mind through a crack in the support of creation etc.

skillwise weve seen Lucifer perhaps show superior skills in combat as well, hes blitzed Michael, has no problem reacting to his attacks, was parrying his attacks with ease, skillfully held off Takehiko and Michael in swordfighting etc.

if u wanna say Michael VS Lucifer is a stalemate i can buy that. But theres no way Michael beats him while Lucifer can conceivably beat him. Pure power even creating destroying isnt gonna do shit to Lucifer

im actually not sure about Elaine

no one else obviously

Overmonitor gets a stalemate at best, nothing through its short history suggests it being able to defeat Michael

Mxy/Thought Robot/Mandrakk are below him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.