Rahm Kota vs. Darth Malak (Force battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Malak is unamped
No nexus feats allowed

Who wins

Deronn_solo
Holistic, and hype wise - Malak impregnates.

Feat wise, Kota may actually be superior.

deathslash
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Holistic, and hype wise - Malak impregnates.

Feat wise, Kota may actually be superior. this.

Rockydonovang
Kota

slayne
Malak.

UCanShootMyNova
Kota.

He matched someone who was capable of Force blasting hundreds of droids and causing an artificial hurricane and groundquake only weeks after their fight.

thesithmaster
Malak.
Kota easily deflected Lightning from Galen, and even top Jedi Masters should have difficulty with the average burst of Lightning. Indicating Galen was a sub-average user of Lightning when he faced Kota. He also collapsed a TIE fighter factory that was collapsing, for crying out loud.
Malak has been labeled as one of the most powerful Sith Lords of all time.
Not hard to figure out who's better.

MythLord
> can incinerate people
> is sub-average user of lightning

Maybe Kota deflecting Galen's lightning easily is, *gasps*, a good feat for Rahm and not a bad one for Marek?

toplel
how is malak better ''holistic'' lol

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by thesithmaster
Malak.
Kota easily deflected Lightning from Galen, and even top Jedi Masters should have difficulty with the average burst of Lightning.
Reverse scaling. isn't. a thing,

If a dude with otherwise impressive lightning can't overwhelm another dude, that doesn't make the dude with impressive lightning unimpressive, that makes the dude who defelected his lightning impressive.

Kota can deflect something jedi masters have a hard time deflecting easily?

Then Kota's prolly more powerful than most jedi masters

thesithmaster
I never said it was a bad feat for Kota. I said it was troublesome for the top Jedi Masters to deflect Lightning. Even if Kota is a top Jedi, he should have trouble. And this is beginning of game Galen, and Galen grew in power with every mission. Galen wasn't very impressive at the beginning of the game. So don't act like Kota deflected Lightning from this super powerful Prime Galen.
Malak was noted as one of the most powerful Sith in history. That strikes me as more impressive than anything Kota ever did.

Rockydonovang
beginning of game marek was still someone capable of pushing tie-fighters, his lightning isn't weak, marek's just really powerful.

And where does it say the top jedi masters should have problem with lightning?

thesithmaster
Beginning of game Marek isn't impressive for me, TBH. He pushed a TIE fighter. That's cool. Season 3 Savage pushed a much bigger ship and blew back Anakin+Kenobi (no, he wasn't amped, it was earlier on Toydaria).
And I will need some time to find the source. But I know it exists.

cs_zoltan
Galen as of Raxus Prime could TK thousands of droids. That's hardly unimpressive.

thesithmaster
Galen did improve though, from Nar Shaadaa to Raxus Prime. I was just saying that his feats from Nar Shaadaa aren't very impressive.

cs_zoltan
It's like a week, tops, between missions. Not even Luke improves that fast lmao.

thesithmaster
Yeah. But he only listed feats from Nar Shaadaa- and those weren't very impressive. I never denied Galen being impressive. What makes Nar Shaadaa Galen a really good telekinetic is the Raxus feat.

UCanShootMyNova
Malak.
Kota easily deflected Lightning from Galen, and even top Jedi Masters should have difficulty with the average burst of Lightning. Indicating Galen was a sub-average user of Lightning when he faced Kota. He also collapsed a TIE fighter factory that was collapsing, for crying out loud.
Malak has been labeled as one of the most powerful Sith Lords of all time.
Not hard to figure out who's better.

You understand that reverse scaling doesn't work, right? Especially when Starkiller's feats in this area are better then nearly any other Force user in the mythos as of the start of the game; powering the hyperdrive of a downed cruiser for one.

Yeah. But he only listed feats from Nar Shaadaa- and those weren't very impressive. I never denied Galen being impressive. What makes Nar Shaadaa Galen a really good telekinetic is the Raxus feat.

Which occurs weeks after his confrontation with Rahm. He would have nearly the same power level he did when he faced Rahm. What's so hard about this for you?

thesithmaster
I didn't say otherwise. I said beginning of game Galen is a good TK user because of that. Not because of his feats on Shaadaa. I'm not claiming Galen is crap.

Rockydonovang
Yea, kota wrecks. Malak gets nothing in the form of scaling over kota, and kota has demonstrated much greater power.

thesithmaster
When has Kota demonstrated much better power?

Rockydonovang

Kota has shown rough parity with Marek who at this point could pull, rip apart and push a tie fighter while simultaneously deflecting blaster fire:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NRyfRR8Ud4k/VIxBUONKNmI/AAAAAAAGcNA/Mi6wpM0gOuY/s1600/p1_25%2Bcopy.jpg

Marek has admitted he couldn't directly break Kota's barrier at this point:

UCanShootMyNova
I didn't say otherwise. I said beginning of game Galen is a good TK user because of that. Not because of his feats on Shaadaa. I'm not claiming Galen is crap.

Then you agree, Rahm > Malak.

UCanShootMyNova

When he matched Galen who weeks later TK'ed thousands of droids. A better feat then Malak has ever dreamed of accomplishing.

thesithmaster
I actually think higher of Rahm now. I am unsure who wins this.
Malak does have a very nice accolade.

Haschwalth
Accolades/scaling say Malak, a pity he was created in a 2003 Game, limited his feats.
By demonstrated feats Rahm.

I would give it Malak though, as he has created a disturbance in the force on a galactic level with, with a mere thought.

And the fact that he gave Darth Revan a quoted "desperate" Battle, pre KOTOR 1.

And managed to manipulate the star forge, which was far greater than the Starmap which put the ancient Sith lords such as ajunta pall at the top of their time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.