Darth Krayt - duo gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
THE RULES
* Prime Krayt.
* In character.
* Neutral ground, 10 meters distance.
* Full heal after every round.

THE GAUNTLET
1. Count Dooku | Darth Maul
2. Exar Kun | Obi-Wan Kenobi
3. Anakin Skywalker | Jaina Solo
4. Jacen Solo | Mace Windu
5. Darth Plagueis | Talzin
6. TPM Palpatine | DE Luke Skywalker
7. Yoda | RotS Palpatine

slayne
Kun probably solos him in round two.

JKBart
How, considering speed gap between Krayt and Kun reaches levels where Kun can barely perceive Krayt tbh?

UCanShootMyNova

thesithmaster
Could stop at 1 if he's dumb enough not to abuse the Force, I don't think he stops at 2 due to Kenobi being too much of a weak link Force-wise, then 3 should stop him. Assuming Anakin is in a normal person state of mind.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by thesithmaster
Could stop at 1 if he's dumb enough not to abuse the Force, I don't think he stops at 2 due to Kenobi being too much of a weak link Force-wise, then 3 should stop him. Assuming Anakin is in a normal person state of mind.

Sounds about right...

https://i.makeagif.com/media/2-18-2016/M3yKm-.gif

UCanShootMyNova
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-sgw9bPV4A

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by thesithmaster
What' exar kun done that makes him more powerful than Kenobi?

Vorpal Ruin
Could lose at 1. Likely loses to 3, and certainly loses at 4.

Unbowed
He can win 1, 3 an 4.

toplel
How the hell does he win any of these lmao.

JKBart
By being ~Yoda tier?

toplel
roflcopter

this is spite honestly, reported

Rockydonovang
might win 1

Kurk
Dooku solos

Azronger
Loses to all of them lmao. Literally every round has someone who can solo Krayt.

Unbowed
Originally posted by Azronger
Loses to all of them lmao. Literally every round has someone who can solo Krayt.
You're delusional. Krayt at his peak is stronger than everyone on that list except Exar Kun.

toplel
Originally posted by Unbowed
You're delusional. Krayt at his peak is stronger than everyone on that list except Exar Kun.
You're delusional. Krayt at his peak is weaker than everyone on that list except Exar Kun.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Unbowed

Exar Kun isn't even in the top 5 most powerful characters in this gauntlet.

Unbowed
Originally posted by toplel
You're delusional. Krayt at his peak is weaker than everyone on that list except Exar Kun.
no u

Haschwalth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.