Trinity Or Niobe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alaba
WHO WILL WIN TRINITY OR NIOBE?

justinday15
trinity.

alaba
wron again...niobe is more aggresive...

arioch
Would anyone consider adding on the Asian CGI hottie on the Animatrix' "Last Flight of the Osiris"?

Although Trinity would be my sentimental favorite, I would be inclined to think Niobe would kick some ass, mainly based on character interviews that I have read.

Ahnold
Old thread, I know, I know...

BUT bearing in mind revo, have the views on this changed? We've seen in revo just how strong willed trin and niobe can both be...

Korri
Niobe

Ahnold
How did I know you were gonna say that? big grin

dragonpisces272
hehe your psychic

Korri
because Niobe aint a beatch

gabimr2

kalantiaw
the sequels sholda had more a$$ kicking scene with niobe... i've seen trinity kick some serous a$$... and niobe doesn't fight that much int he game too... but i pick niobe...

mook
gets my vote.

xeous
Niobe. She outranks Trinity for a reason.

Lord Shadow Z
Trinity would kick Niobe's ass ten times over. (Although her leather gear would chafe horribly in a pure fast fight)

rox
i believe niobe would rip trinity a new a$$hole

Korri
better than Trinity

gabimr2
of course not!:P

Thomas Anderson
Trinity. And then if she's losing, she'll just shout for Neo like he's superman and he'll come and make a mess of Niobe.

But then again, Niobe's the only one alive...

Korri
not if i have anything to do with it

rox
niobe can call morpheus he is the only one besides smith that can take him

Korri
yes

gabimr2
dop! no

Daedalus
It's offical! NIOBE is better that Trinity, Trin is too manly to be a woman I mean, LOOK AT THAT BACK! :P

gabimr2
at last she have somethign in the backlaughing

Osiris
No way niobe wins. She cant even bear trinity's single punch then what about the raven kick? wink

Lil Seraph
Spoiler Below: for Revoultions Read at Your own Risk.

Niobe would win, cuz trinity's dead. Happy Dance

Korri
laughing nice one!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.