4 WW Hulks VS Superman & Wonderwomen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shabazz916
How long does it take for the hulks to kill them ????

Board Walker
Superman+WW clear 10/10

Their speed is so far beyond the Hulks that it would be like destroying four motionless statues made of cheese.

Photon-2
Which Supes which Wonder Woman ? You said Hulk's versions but others ??? ...

carver9
Savage Hulk is enough for the win.

JBL
Easy win for the Hulks. 3 Hulks murder stomp supes or WW while one battle whoever or two Hulks murder stomp supes and WW. Speed? Really? Both have been hit by slower characters throughout their careers.

Rao Kal El
Superman punches each hulk 1000 times all of the hulks get KO

WW just watches and laughs at Hulk

xJLxKing
I'm not sure about this fight

Both Superman and Wonderman can BFR the Hulk one at a time. It's not abnormal to claim that they can take some wins

I'm not convinced that the duo would win the majority

JBL
Yep, the same way he did DD and the results were pathetic.

Rao Kal El
'Cuz my writer friend told me that Doomsday and Hulk share feats and are the same duh!

https://media.tenor.com/images/67031e506a46f571d4d18632d7d4e6ba/tenor.gif

1000 punches will make Hulk to take a nap. smile

JBL
Your writer friends need to read up on hulk then. By the way, someone after they stopped laughing at your post told me to ask you this: Show superman throwing 1000 punches on 4 different opponents. 😂

Rao Kal El
No need any person with half a brain will deduct that at those speeds and with those perceptions he will dance around the hulk worse than captain america or spiderman do. Stan Lee told me so. kinda laughing out loud

JBL
As I thought. NOTHING. Stan would laugh in your face about your beliefs in superman. By the way, did Stan tell you he said that superman strength is set in stone and hulk would beat him? Lol.

Rao Kal El
Nothing is what you have.

I have the scans to prove that I am right and you are not.

You on the other hand have? What? Oh yes your "friends opinion" laughing out loud

It's OK bro, by this point you must be used to lose. thumb up laughing

Now, I am getting bored with your constant whining, I allow you to have the last word.

Pillow Biter
Superman and WWH are about on par--though Superman needs at least a somewhat dynamic power showing to hold his own.

I think WWH would beat Wonder Woman. But it would be a tough fight.

So two WWH are probably favored here, ignoring teamwork possibilities. At best for DC, two WWH is even. Three is definitely one too many. Four is overkill and it wouldn't take long for the DC Duo to get pummeled if they stood and fought.

DC's only hope would be an extreme power showing by Superman and a lack of a similar dynamic, power boosting response in the Hulks. When you have dynamic characters, anything is possible. But seriously, Hulks smash.

JBL
No need for the last word. Your love for Superman is well known. People already know who you will say will win every time. I will be fishing tomorrow, I might make a video. Please note whose on my boat.

backup
4 WWH? Mismatch, 1 Hulk should murder them.

-Pr-
Guys, either be on topic or go away.

DarkSaint85
We all forgetting WW has her lasso?

vansonbee
Originally posted by backup
4 WWH? Mismatch, 1 Hulk should murder them. I reckon two WWH to win 2 on 2 fight, but if you want to use WBH, only one is enough.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Stacking fodder won't help. 4 WWHulks, groundbound, slow compared to Supes and WW, far less skilled than WW. Superman should be stronger than 1-2 Hulks, the current one, and WW without the bracers would be stronger too. I don't see how the Hulks can win even 1 out of 10 fights in a Forum fight. You would need a lot of PIS and CIS from comics to give them a chance.

DarkSaint85
Well, still not sure how a speeding WW (who has given Supergirl fits) with a lasso can't just solo.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, still not sure how a speeding WW (who has given Supergirl fits) with a lasso can't just solo.

In a Forum fight, where the chars fight smart? She would absolutely solo. The lasso would force the Hulks to revert to Banner.

Though I would prefer her to decapitate them. They can't regrow their heads.

DarkSaint85
We know that when the Gamma Corps tried reverting WWHulk, it absolutely succeeded and they snapped his neck.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3988043-wwh_gc_3_dcp_0033.jpg

Prof. T.C McAbe
^And now imagine what WW would do to them, with her strength, speed, sword, lasso and her willingness to kill. It would be quick and dirty.

PS: BTW this is grey hulk, he was weaker, just look at the color wink.

krisblaze
Superman flies and fights at speeds roughly 5000000 faster than Huk.

Good fight confused

TheHulk
We know that when the Gamma Corps tried reverting WWHulk, it absolutely succeeded and they snapped his neck.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3988043-wwh_gc_3_dcp_0033.jpg If i remember correctly, Hulk did not give a piss crap about them and well i won't say he shrug them off but he didn't really gave them his full attention. Not denying the fact that Hulk did get his neck snapped or even trying to counteract your point, just worth noting that if Hulk were to actually fought them seriously...well besides the fact he would have won, he most likely wouldn't had put himself in a position for his neck to get snapped even though that's what the gamma corps plan was from the start.

Surtur
Superman can lift infinity. Therefore: he can not only defeat 4 WWH's, but an infinite number of them.

Show me WWH taking a punch with the force of infinity behind it.

DarkSaint85
But then we'd have to use a serious Superman and WW.

Who, if serious, would use their speed.

Surtur
When you have infinite strength to fall back on...speed, just like fuel for a car, is for lesser men.(Real men use nothing but magnetism for their automotive needs, so says Magneto)

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulk
If i remember correctly, Hulk did not give a piss crap about them and well i won't say he shrug them off but he didn't really gave them his full attention. Not denying the fact that Hulk did get his neck snapped or even trying to counteract your point, just worth noting that if Hulk were to actually fought them seriously...well besides the fact he would have won, he most likely wouldn't had put himself in a position for his neck to get snapped even though that's what the gamma corps plan was from the start.

They prepped against him and was chopping the same spot the entire fight to achieve those results and as shown, more than that took place. Look at his color. He was reverting back to his Grey Hulk levels. Solomon Grundy has given Superman hell and if we use low showings then WWH would punch his head clean off.

DarkSaint85
Yeah but we're talking about WW here.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
They prepped against him and was chopping the same spot the entire fight to achieve those results and as shown, more than that took place. Look at his color. He was reverting back to his Grey Hulk levels. Solomon Grundy has given Superman hell and if we use low showings then WWH would punch his head clean off. Yeah i remember them aiming for Hulks neck every time they fought him just to soften it so they could break it later. The color though? Oh please Carver, no one is falling for that bullsh!t.

Board Walker
Superman uses his supreme speed and ties Ww's lasso around the 4 lumbering, ground bound hulks who are about to receive a brown pound.

Once lasso is around them like a herd of pigs, the fight is over 10/10

Magnon
Superman solos. WW would solo as well, but Supes is faster.

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulk
Yeah i remember them aiming for Hulks neck every time they fought him just to soften it so they could break it later. The color though? Oh please Carver, no one is falling for that bullsh!t.

What bullshit? He was green moments before that and then he reverted to gray. Are you ok?

Board Walker
What bullshit? He was green moments before that and then he reverted to gray. Are you ok?

It has been shown multiple times that impacting the Hulk in the same spot multiple times is one of his weaknesses.

They easily broke his neck just by impacting the same spot on his body multiple times, IE they effortlessly snapped the hulk's neck. It wasn't the first time and it won't be the last time that an opponent abuses that weakness of the Hulk

DarkSaint85
WWis way strnger than the Gamma Corps though. Her lasso would revert him faster than they would. Her sword is sharper too, plus she's faster.

Really can't see how she doesn't solo.

Board Walker
WWis way strnger than the Gamma Corps though. Her lasso would revert him faster than they would. Her sword is sharper too, plus she's faster.

Really can't see how she doesn't solo.

Very good points DS

Ww could in all honesty decapitate all of them before they even realize the fight has begun. The hulk had difficulty keeping up with the Gamma corps., WW possesses flash level speeds.

carver9
Originally posted by Board Walker
It has been shown multiple times that impacting the Hulk in the same spot multiple times is one of his weaknesses.

They easily broke his neck just by impacting the same spot on his body multiple times, IE they effortlessly snapped the hulk's neck. It wasn't the first time and it won't be the last time that an opponent abuses that weakness of the Hulk

Have you read the book? Also, that one showing doesn't determine this fight. Both Superman and Diana has been dropped by people far less powerful than WWH. 1 Hulk solos.

carver9
Lol...aaaahhhh, I see what Dark saint is doing. You won buddy. The thread is yours. Bye

Board Walker
Have you read the book? Also, that one showing doesn't determine this fight. Both Superman and Diana has been dropped by people far less powerful than WWH. 1 Hulk solos.

Hulk has consistently demonstrated that he is conceptually slow, hulk always struggles to keep up and perceive faster characters. Hulk struggles to keep up with spiderman level speeds, WW who has flash level speeds would decapitate him with her sword that can cut through anything.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMrHRByq6EyQwJG_6wR5HuWOrwPMm-M_hVdVb_n-CnfZuI1smS

DarkSaint85
Lord Board Walker, you merely need to use this scan to support your reasoning:

Wonder Woman consistently use her speed. It's a common for her. Hell, an amped Superman that was amplified off of infinite energy was having a hard time tagging her...

http://postimg.org/image/szr4j78jt/
http://postimg.org/image/wn6vp9gqx/

And she admits here she isn't even trying to fight...

http://postimg.org/image/5dviarfnt/
http://postimg.org/image/dyou1xpu1/

I highly doubt anyone here would have a chance at even tagging Wonder Woman, let alone beat her. She was moving so fast that Supergirl that Supergirl was amazed at her speed...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111191716/4345137-8571089820-37215.jpg

This happened twice and Supergirl commented on her speed multiples of times during this fight.

Rao Kal El
Hulk lashes out worse than Supergirl.

Then it's decided by his own argument WW soloes this.

Superman just sits there points and laughs at the Hulks.

Board Walker
Lord Board Walker, you merely need to use this scan to support your reasoning:

Count Dark Saint, thank you for providing this knowledge.

Hulk has shown to have little to no piercing/cutting defense. Hulk has been pierced and sliced by the most mundane of objects, thus WW's magical sword could effortlessly decapitate him with speeds he cannot reach to.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111200299/4233059-3755646-5326305039-34016.jpg

Again more instances among the countless where Hulk has trouble keeping up with or reacting to meta characters.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111176815/4792066-6713668957-9yGhL.jpghttps://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113431/3484187-savagehulkhealingfactor09v2103_zps6f348cf7.jpg

Rao Kal El
Hulk gets penetrated faster than JBL's arguments.

Shabazz916
We have to member they make characters weaker in order for the story to have legs but at there best four hulks would beat superman and ww to paste imo

DarkSaint85
At their best WW and Superman make Hulks look like statues lol.

Shabazz916
At their best WW and Superman make Hulks look like statues lol.

superman and wonder woman are not in dragon ball z they do not fight at the speed they travel

DarkSaint85
See the scans posted above please.

Wonder Woman is fighting at superspeed.

Guess you're wrong.

Rao Kal El
yes I agree at their best Superman does not use his superspeed.

https://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11129/111294215/5667651-doomsday+speed+feat.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120267/3793306-6356496895-probe.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/5f/0e/46/5f0e463da49adb7c38cc871ef7607969.jpg

JBL
Superman failed in all your scans. Did DD catch his speeding fist and grab superman by the face? Some pathetic speed and his punches did very little. Epic fail.

carver9
Yeah, we need to let this thread die.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
Superman failed in all your scans. Did DD catch his speeding fist and grab superman by the face? Some pathetic speed and his punches did very little. Epic fail.

Oh yes, because DD is Hulk and the probes are hulk right?

How can you be this dense and butt hurt? laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
Yeah, we need to let this thread die.

Yep that will be the best for your side thumb up

Also thanks for parading my name in every single post of yours, it is like I am so much in your head that you have to name me in every single post of yours thumb up

Badabing
This thread has 3 too many Hulks! durhulk

JBL
LMAO, you the butt hurt one crying about speed for the win. Lol. Don't have enough confidence in your lover to duke it out without getting his face wrecked? Lol

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
LMAO, you the butt hurt one crying about speed for the win. Lol. Don't have enough confidence in your lover to duke it out without getting his face wrecked? Lol

Yawn! Your trolling is getting old! smile

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Badabing
This thread has 3 too many Hulks! durhulk

mad stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Not sure why people are focusing on Supes,when we have a legit speedster (with scans showcasing her speed) with a lasso and a magical sword.

Shabazz916
Not sure why people are focusing on Supes,when we have a legit speedster (with scans showcasing her speed) with a lasso and a magical sword.

Who gets hurt by a cat lady lol hulk uses her own sword against her

DarkSaint85
That cat lady is fast enough to mess Flash up. You DO know how fast Cheetah is, right?

TheHulk
What bullshit? He was green moments before that and then he reverted to gray. Are you ok? Yeah...in your mind it's grey.

cdtm
Originally posted by Board Walker
Count Dark Saint, thank you for providing this knowledge.
]

You should thank Carv, he did the research. wink

Philosophía
Carver doesn't have scans of his own, he just sees what other post and monkey-see-monkey-does it on the forum.

Case in point: I brought up the Supergirl/Diana scans on my Grail battlezone, and suddenly he spreads them.

DarkSaint85
That in itself isn't bad. After all, we're all copying here.

It's when he flip flops around. In one thread claims WW is untouchable due to her speed (her consistent speed,no less!)

And then in this thread, ignores it.

Philosophía
we're all copying here. Talk for yourself.

I am..

http://www.funnybookbabylon.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/new-gods-007-20.jpg

It's when he flip flops around. In one thread claims WW is untouchable due to her speed (her consistent speed,no less!)

And then in this thread, ignores it.

Carver emulates the mental state of the characters he represents.

So in this thread, he is retarded like Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Yep that will be the best for your side thumb up

Also thanks for parading my name in every single post of yours, it is like I am so much in your head that you have to name me in every single post of yours thumb up

Now it's me who's there thumb up and me alone.

Rao Kal El
Now it's me who's there thumb up and me alone.

You are known on KMC as the Carver crusher! thumb up

h1a8
The number of Hulks are irrelevant. Superman and WW can literally perceive them as statues if they want. Think of Metroman.

DTM
Personally Id give the slight win to Superman over 1 WWH, and the slight loss to Wonder Woman against 1. Each of them taking on 2 WWHs, sorry, Hulks win that one in the end.

Damborgson
Not long of they fight in character. It'd be like fighting 4 discount DoS Doomsdays

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.