Should people be allowed to sleep with underage teens?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dianne
I started sleeping with teenage boys since I was 28 and I did it till I was 45. My youngest was 13. I always had a kink for schoolboys and after a few years of fantasizing I decided to act up on it and had sex with boys whenever the situation arised, some were my friends kids, some from neighbourhood, some I met on occasions etc. I don't regret it and I think it helped them with getting girls to be honest. They were much confident in bed as well and much more calmer from what I can tell, getting into less trouble most likely because they were less sexually frustrated. I think the law is a bit ridiculous in my opinion. I would say the same for girls.

I can answer anything.

Beniboybling
lol

Emperordmb
Depends on your age, if you're 18 or 19 or something and the underage teenager is reasonably close in age to you that's one thing, if you're 28-45 then that's ****ing statutory rape.

I agree that in many ways our society cannot have a mature conversation about the place of sex in our society (take for example many on the right who believe sexual education and birth control are bad and at the extreme that gay sex should be illegal, or many on the left who think discouraging casual sex is a bad thing and is "**** shaming" and that people aren't responsible for the outcome of their own sexual behavior), and as such there are things our society gets wrong about sex... statutory rape is not one of those things.

Afro Cheese
All i can say is.... OP is potentially hot, assuming shes good looking. Otherwise it's outrageous and she should go to jail.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Depends on your age, if you're 18 or 19 or something and the underage teenager is reasonably close in age to you that's one thing, if you're 28-45 then that's ****ing statutory rape.

I agree that in many ways our society cannot have a mature conversation about the place of sex in our society (take for example many on the right who believe sexual education and birth control are bad and at the extreme that gay sex should be illegal, or many on the left who think discouraging casual sex is a bad thing and is "**** shaming" and that people aren't responsible for the outcome of their own sexual behavior), and as such there are things our society gets wrong about sex... statutory rape is not one of those things. pedo

Surtur
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
All i can say is.... OP is potentially hot, assuming shes good looking. Otherwise it's outrageous and she should go to jail.

Looks are irrelevant. Question is, is the older person taking advantage of the younger person a man? If so, he's more or less the child of Satan for it. If the older person is female? Shut up, the younger kid is just out high fiving his friends and she did nothing wrong.

Afro Cheese
i disagree. if the broad is ugly then she might as well be a man IMO.

Dianne
Originally posted by Surtur
Looks are irrelevant. Question is, is the older person taking advantage of the younger person a man? If so, he's more or less the child of Satan for it. If the older person is female? Shut up, the younger kid is just out high fiving his friends and she did nothing wrong.

That's stupid logic sorry but I had sex with older men when I was a teenager and I enjoyed it. If the person is attractive it works both ways.

Dianne
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
i disagree. if the broad is ugly then she might as well be a man IMO.

I am attractive but it doesn't depend on gender.

MythLord
Originally posted by Dianne
That's stupid logic sorry but I had sex with older men when I was a teenager and I enjoyed it.

Well, if you gave consent... Though at the same time it depends on how much older the men were than you and how old were you when it happened.

If the person is attractive it works both ways.

Just because you're hawt doesn't mean you're free to commit a crime, lmao.

Surtur
That's stupid logic sorry but I had sex with older men when I was a teenager and I enjoyed it. If the person is attractive it works both ways.

My response was not serious.

Originally posted by MythLord
Just because you're hawt doesn't mean you're free to commit a crime, lmao.

She claims to be hot, anyways. Kinda like Carrot Top claims to be a comedian.

Bentley
Trying to allow or disallow sexual practices is obviously a difficult terrain. As many rape trials have proven, the idea of consent and sexual assault might not be easy to prove nor clear cut in the mind of people engaged/forced in those sexual acts.

Then again, if you combat underage rape by making sleeping with younger people illegal you could ban prostitution to attack human trafficking (or at least it would need to hide better?)

Robtard
'It's XYZ' pretending to be a woman now. Weird gets weirder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.