Game Pickups

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Basically, just talk about games you picked up, doesn't have to be current-gen, or next-gen, you can talk about a pick-up of NES games you picked up at a yard sale, just as well as PS3, NDS, Wii U, etc. Games that you picked up at Gamestop or another store also count.

I'll start off:

I don't have them yet, but I'm going to pick up a few PS3 games:

Kingdom's of Amalur: Reckoning, Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat (Had bad reviews, but it looks super fun), Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Full Burst, Dragon Age: Inquisition (Maybe I should wait till I have a PS4 for this one? I dunno), Brutal Legend, OverLord, and TES IV: Oblivion.

Also gonna be buying a New Nintendo 3DS XL to experience Ocarina of Time on it, as well as other old classic's I never got to play.

Adam Grimes
You should wait on Inquisition and Naruto. A pack with the 3 (or 4 if you buy the special edition) Ninja Storm titles is coming out soon in ps4.

Jmanghan
You misunderstand, I don't have a PS4. lol

I mentioned Inquisition because it seems a primarily PS4 game.

Adam Grimes
Well, you said 'maybe I should wait til I have a ps4' so I assumed to were planning to get one in the near future. My bad.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Jmanghan
You misunderstand, I don't have a PS4. lol

I mentioned Inquisition because it seems a primarily PS4 game.

I played through Dragon Age: Origins to 100% completion. One of the best games I've ever played, period.

I played through Dragon Age II to around, if not, 100% completion. Loved it too.

I downloaded Inquisition on the PS3, and it's almost unplayable. It looked like a crisper version of Superman 64. I've heard of it having so many issues from reviews online AFTER I downloaded, installed, and started playing it.

For sure wait on Inquisition if and when you get a PS4. Even if you never do get a 4, at least you won't get your hopes up to finish an acclaimed RPG trilogy only to be let down that the game is nigh-unplayable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.