Things guilty white people say

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Inspired by the things racists say thread.

Bashar Teg
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Bentley
What do you mean by guilty white people? I assume you talk about people that are overapologetic about "sensible" racial topics? To be honest I don't even know if I've heard something like that in my entire life. In the other hand I'm aware ofextreme female empowerment/veganist arguments unrelated to race.

ArtificialGlory
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

"I am not a crook."

socool8520
Why just White people? Why not just things guilty people say?

Surtur
There is a rape culture.

There is a wage gap.

We need to pay reparations.

Affirmative Action is okay because fighting racism with more racism just makes sense.

Robtard
Pretty much whenever Surtur opens his mouth to whine about how hard it is to be a heterosexual (at least pretends to be) white male in America

socool8520
Originally posted by Robtard
Pretty much whenever Surtur opens his mouth to whine about how hard it is to be a heterosexual (at least pretends to be) white male in America

Well to be fair, you do have threads like this now. basically targeting White people.

Robtard
Originally posted by socool8520
Well to be fair, you do have threads like this now. basically targeting White people.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-YzeT3eDPlSQ/VKwZEvj4FAI/AAAAAAAAICw/VI-R0UBNR_I/s225-no/Tp4ckII.gif

socool8520
?

Robtard
I'm amused that you'd compare a silly thread on KMC to actual oppression, systematic racism, sexism, and just good ole fashioned bigotry.

socool8520
I'm amused that you'd compare a silly thread on KMC to actual oppression, systematic racism, sexism, and just good ole fashioned bigotry.

I didn't compare it to any oppression or sexism. It is a bit prejudiced though. I just found it amusing myself that you would call him out in a thread titled The Things Guilty White People Say. lol

Using MJ in your Gif was a nice touch though

Emperordmb
Systematic racism such as affirmative action or diversity quotas on college campuses that as a matter of policy discriminate against white people (and in the case of college diversity quotas actually discriminate against Asians more than white people)?

Systematic sexism such as civil and criminal courts giving women preferential treatment to men... or the fact that only men have to sign up for a draft that if enacted could force them to put their lives at risk against their will?

People can have a mature conversation about the problems specific groups face without deluding themselves into thinking that one group has all of the problems and another group has all of the advantages. That's why identity politics of any sort is childish and narcissistic.

Robtard
Originally posted by socool8520
I didn't compare it to any oppression or sexism. It is a bit prejudiced though. I just found it amusing myself that you would call him out in a thread titled The Things Guilty White People Say. lol

Using MJ in your Gif was a nice touch though

Can you think of a better thread to call him out in then for this behavior?

I thought so too, thanks thumb up

socool8520
The things bigoted/racists say? Then it's all inclusive and doesn't target the one group he would claim is being targeted. lol

Robtard
So you agree his bigotry should be called out thumb up Knew I liked you for a reason.

Adam_PoE
It is not a crime to . . .

Afro Cheese
show me... "i have a really good (jewish) attorney"

Surtur

So you came to whine about what you perceive as whining? Okie dokie.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Surtur
So you came to whine about what you perceive as whining? Okie dokie.
Not to mention he failed to counter the real examples I provided of discrimination kek

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Not to mention he failed to counter the real examples I provided of discrimination kek

How am I supposed to know your post was directed at me? You didn't quote or name me, did you? It's not my responsibility to shut down every silly diatribe people make in here, guy.

Emperordmb
Me pointing out actual examples of discrimination as a matter of policy is a silly diatribe?

Flyattractor
This thread would probably have been better off if it was titled "Things Guilty Feeling White Leftist Democrats Say".

Cause Gawd...Robbie is White GUILT-ING Hard In this!!!!!

cdtm
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
show me... "i have a really good (jewish) attorney"

Hrmm..

Not so sure if that really qualifies or not. Yes, implying only jews are good attorney's is bigoted..

Otoh, there's undeniably a glut of jewish folk in the legal profession, and as a class they're undoubtably successful...

And heck, part of Jewish culture is pride in the debate, along with a focus on education. Ask any rabbi, they'll tell you the same with pride. You'd want someone who excels at arguing as your attorney, wouldn't you?

NemeBro
Not to mention he failed to counter the real examples I provided of discrimination kek Why should any effort be spared to disprove or debate what you said when no effort was spared to support or prove it? You also have a history of getting blown the **** out when people actually examine the things you say, then you proceed to disappear from the thread for a while. The most recent time I recall is when you disputed the wage gap then Beni kicked your tiny testicles so far into your body they replaced your eyeballs, coming from behind and plopping them into your cereal.

If you want your posts to be addressed with any effort by people like Robtard, you need to put forth the effort in the original post. thumb up

Flyattractor
This is wy I am firm on my stand AGAINST the use of EFFORT in this forum.

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why should any effort be spared to disprove or debate what you said when no effort was spared to support or prove it? You also have a history of getting blown the **** out when people actually examine the things you say, then you proceed to disappear from the thread for a while. The most recent time I recall is when you disputed the wage gap then Beni kicked your tiny testicles so far into your body they replaced your eyeballs, coming from behind and plopping them into your cereal.

If you want your posts to be addressed with any effort by people like Robtard, you need to put forth the effort in the original post. thumb up

There is no wage gap. Not really. Is some dipshit still peddling that bullshit again?

Robtard
Did you intentionally miss Neme's point in one of your well documented "massive phaggot" maneuvers or are you just having another derp moment?

NemeBro
There is no wage gap. Not really. Is some dipshit still peddling that bullshit again? Good, on-topic post with a lot of valid sources supporting it, you really got my almonds roastin' bud.

Surtur
Did you intentionally miss Neme's point in one of your well documented "massive phaggot" maneuvers or are you just having another derp moment?

I didn't miss his point at all. A bunch of dumb bullshit about "you need to make an effort to get Rob to make an effort" which of course isn't true at all lol.

Or did you truly think it was? It's cute if you did.

I swear it's like you guys think people forget your posts 5 minutes after reading them.

Silent Master
5ct4EbdxX2s

Emperordmb
Why should any effort be spared to disprove or debate what you said when no effort was spared to support or prove it?
The vast majority of things I pointed out in this thread are common knowledge. It's common knowledge that affirmative action programs exist and that similar programs exist within college admissions programs, and it's common knowledge that only men have to sign up for the draft when they turn 18. I hardly need any fancy citations to demonstrate the discriminatory nature of these policies that are common knowledge. The only one of my examples made in this thread that isn't common knowledge is that women receive preferential treatment in courts of law, which I can very easily find the statistics for, even from a source that is fairly left-leaning and feminist:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/men-women-prison-sentence-length-gender-gap_n_1874742.html

You also have a history of getting blown the **** out when people actually examine the things you say, then you proceed to disappear from the thread for a while.

The most recent time I recall is when you disputed the wage gap then Beni kicked your tiny testicles so far into your body they replaced your eyeballs, coming from behind and plopping them into your cereal.

Beni didn't provide any more evidence than I did in regards to the wage gap, he likewise made a claim without substantiating it with hard evidence. The difference is he's the one trying to argue there's discrimination against women all across the work force, so the burden of proof is on him to actually substantiate that claim not on me to prove its false when he hasn't sufficiently proven it to begin with. Or are you going to hold me and Robtard to different standards since you expect me to respond to Beni when he doesn't substantiate his claim with evidence, yet you think Robtard is perfectly justified not responding to me when you perceive me to be making unsubstantiated claims?

And whereas I provided specific examples of policies in law, government, and businesses that are actually discriminatory, most of which are examples that are common knowledge, Robtard just said "oppression, systematic racism, sexism" without providing any examples. He's provided less to substantiate himself than I have in this thread, yet you think I have something to prove before I'm deemed worthy of his time?

If you're going to pretend to be an objective third party judge of people's arguments, behaviors, and opinions, then you would do well not to be such a blatantly biased partisan hack. So why don't you lose the smug elitist attitude you seem to have about yourself and those who agree with you and hold everyone to the same standard?

It seems I've just actually examined the things you've said, and blown you the **** out. Have fun picking your testicles out of your cereal my dude.

Beniboybling
Beni didn't provide any more evidence than I did in regards to the wage gap, he likewise made a claim without substantiating it with hard evidence. Originally posted by Beniboybling
No, the data shows that even when accounting for lifestyle choices and other factors, there is still a wage gap. This one for example displays both raw and controlled data, and finds no single industry in which women are paid the same as men.

Studies also find that in female dominated industries, men are still paid more (for example: nurses), that as more women join an industry pay falls, and that women get promotions and raises with more difficulty and less often than men. It be real, broskies. hmm

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Beniboybling
hmm
I must've missed that post. Both me and Nemebro were referring to your post responding to me in this subforum and not your post in the battlebar replying to Trocity.

Beniboybling
Lol sure he was DMB. Tell me, when did you and Neme form a telepathic connection?

Emperordmb
Lol sure he was DMB. Tell me, when did you and Neme form a telepathic connection?
I assume he's referring to the thread in the subforum he pays more attention to where you actually responded to me directly challenging my statements instead of the thread where you responded to the statements of another person.

Robtard
I didn't miss his point at all. A bunch of dumb bullshit about "you need to make an effort to get Rob to make an effort" which of course isn't true at all lol.

Or did you truly think it was? It's cute if you did.

I swear it's like you guys think people forget your posts 5 minutes after reading them.

#triggered

Surtur
#triggered

Classic Rob, good stuff.

Beniboybling
I assume he's referring to the thread in the subforum he pays more attention to where you actually responded to me directly challenging my statements instead of the thread where you responded to the statements of another person. That post was directed you as well bro, given it was you who triggered my response in the first place. confused

On the other hand, even my most fierce admirers would struggle to argue that this:
Uh oh, there's a pay gap in every industry DMB, even when you adjust for factors like that. Constituted a butt-blasting that ejected your testicles from your eye sockets....

Maybe I'm mistaken, but if I were you, I'd prepare that apology. sad

Surtur
It's hilarious he just said that post constitutes "butt blasting".

Robtard
It's hilarious he just said that post constitutes "butt blasting".

Um. Read that again and use your other brain, cos the one you're using right now is clearly of no use, sport.

Surtur
Um. Read that again and use your other brain, cos the one you're using right now is clearly of no use, sport.

I did indeed, what was said was still retarded. If you want to explain how it wasn't, go for it.

Beniboybling
It's hilarious he just said that post constitutes "butt blasting". OK, if Neme's IQ is as low as Surtard's I guess he could be that easily impressed. sad

Emperordmb
That post was directed you as well bro, given it was you who triggered my response in the first place. confused
You should have quoted me then.

On the other hand, even my most fierce admirers would struggle to argue that this:
Constituted a butt-blasting that ejected your testicles from your eye sockets....
He's a pretty partisan hack. So I wouldn't be surprised.

Robtard
I did indeed, what was said was still retarded. If you want to explain how it wasn't, go for it.

Then you realize you read what he said incorrectly thumb up

#babysteps

Surtur
OK, if Neme's IQ is as low as Surtard's I guess he could be that easily impressed. sad

Surtard, damn. Clever.

Beniboybling
You should have quoted me then.laughing out loud

He's certainly been given due course to hack you apart. embarrasment

Beniboybling
Surtard, damn. Clever. never as clever as you surt. :'(

Surtur
never as clever as you surt. :'(

At least you have some self awareness smile

Beniboybling
Quite, not all us are so blessed. smile

NemeBro
Both me and Nemebro were referring to your post responding to me in this subforum No I wasn't.

NemeBro
hmm thumb up

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by cdtm
Hrmm..

Not so sure if that really qualifies or not. Yes, implying only jews are good attorney's is bigoted..

Otoh, there's undeniably a glut of jewish folk in the legal profession, and as a class they're undoubtably successful...

And heck, part of Jewish culture is pride in the debate, along with a focus on education. Ask any rabbi, they'll tell you the same with pride. You'd want someone who excels at arguing as your attorney, wouldn't you? this is the "things guilty white people say" thread

as such, i think a guilty white person would do well to have a highly qualified (jewish) attorney

it was a sort of attempt at a joke, though apparently not a very successful one

Surtur
this is the "things guilty white people say" thread

as such, i think a guilty white person would do well to have a highly qualified (jewish) attorney

You are literally Hitler.

Afro Cheese
I'm assuming you don't actually mean literally. If so that would be quite the accusation.

Emperordmb
@Nemebro The fact remains that I didn't respond because I didn't see his post, not because I got assblasted or whatever. That was from the week in which I was in a national park where I only had my phone and very limited internet access.

And none of this changes the fact that you are holding me and Robtard to very different standards based on your closer ideological alignment with Robtard, or the fact that you claim that me citing examples of discriminatory policies that are public knowledge is somehow me making unsubstantiated claims.

Robtard
@Nemebro The fact remains that I didn't respond because I didn't see his post, not because I got assblasted or whatever. That was from the week in which I was in a national park where I only had my phone and very limited internet access.

And none of this changes the fact that you are holding me and Robtard to very different standards based on your closer ideological alignment with Robtard, or the fact that you claim that me citing examples of discriminatory policies that are public knowledge is somehow me making unsubstantiated claims.

Um, question then: Why did you accuse me of dodging your post when here you are going "I didn't see!" defense? Couldn't it have been possible that I didn't see your post?

Regardless of the truth that I saw it, saw it was silly empty claims and the since you didn't quote or name me, I didn't assume that silly post was directed at me.

Surtur
I'm assuming you don't actually mean literally. If so that would be quite the accusation.

Hitler believed in magic. You can't prove you aren't Hitler. Or CAN you?

Afro Cheese
I don't need to prove anything. You'll be hearing from my jewish attorney.

Surtur
I don't need to prove anything. You'll be hearing from my jewish attorney.

Trying to fool me into thinking you aren't Hitler by hiring a Jewish attorney. I'm onto you. You will nazi me coming.

NemeBro

Yet you still can't address it.

#blownthephuckout

That's a peculiar opinion to have considering I have very rarely made my ideological opinions, what few I hold, public on the forum. So does Robtard believe that the vast majority of the American public should be barred from voting? Because that's one such viewpoint I've expressed. Does he think that most Islamic cultures and quite a few other ones are inherently inferior to, say, our own? Because that's another view I've unashamedly expressed. I know for a fact that Robtard disagrees with my assertion that blowing the brains out of any intruder with unknown intentions in your home is perfectly a-ok.

You don't have any idea where my ideological alignments are phaggot. Stop looking for something you can use to offhandedly dismiss my criticism of your behavior. thumb down

The person here holding others to different standards if you nerd, specifically you hold your ideological opponents (such as Robtard) to different standards from yourself, seeing as how you mock them for not putting forth any effort into debating you when your views when you put none into presenting them. Ironic that much of what you just claimed about me is applicable largely to you.

There is a world of difference between saying "affirmative action exists" and using reason and legitimate sources to support the viewpoint that it is "bad". Affirmative action and the idea of the wage gap exist? Whoa, you've really opened me up to a whole other world here my man, I had no idea. thumb up

You brought up the fact that those talking points exist, but provided nothing valuable concerning them. Why should anyone else do differently?

Robtard
Yeah, I found that defense weird, I can only think of two viewpoints we really gel on, 1) Women are by large horrible people 2) Trumpers are by large idiots

Afro Cheese
I'm not that versed on the subject but the main response I see to the wage gap is the idea that essentially it is explained mostly by different career choices made by men and women, and the fact that (usually) if they want to have a family it is the woman's career that is more likely to take the hit.

I've heard the 70 cents to a dollar statistic, for instance, is just based on taking what men earn on average vs what women earn on average, regardless of what jobs they hold.

socool8520
I also thought there was an article that explained that on average, women don't work as many hours as men in the same job due to child care and such.

Emperordmb
Yet you still can't address it.

#blownthephuckout
If it's that important to you and Beni I'll address it later this week since due to a scheduling conflict at my work I have most of this week off. Either in this thread or the BBC pay gap thread.

That's a peculiar opinion to have considering I have very rarely made my ideological opinions, what few I hold, public on the forum. So does Robtard believe that the vast majority of the American public should be barred from voting? Because that's one such viewpoint I've expressed. Does he think that most Islamic cultures and quite a few other ones are inherently inferior to, say, our own? Because that's another view I've unashamedly expressed. I know for a fact that Robtard disagrees with my assertion that blowing the brains out of any intruder with unknown intentions in your home is perfectly a-ok.

You don't have any idea where my ideological alignments are phaggot. Stop looking for something you can use to offhandedly dismiss my criticism of your behavior. thumb down

The person here holding others to different standards if you nerd, specifically you hold your ideological opponents (such as Robtard) to different standards from yourself, seeing as how you mock them for not putting forth any effort into debating you when your views when you put none into presenting them. Ironic that much of what you just claimed about me is applicable largely to you.
Fair enough on the ideological motivation, that's something I'm willing to concede I was presumptuous to assert and I apologize. I do however maintain the stance that you hold some contempt for me that you don't for Robtard and that you are allowing this to motivate you into holding us to different standards.

For somebody posturing you have some rather childish insults more befitting an angsty middle-schooler than a serious debater.

And no I'm not holding him to different standards, because unlike me, he was made aware of my post, he continued to post on the exact same page of that thread right after my post, and when I challenged him to respond to my post he directly acknowledged that statement. If I am still being challenged to respond to Beni's post that's something I'm willing to do in the next few days. I am fully willing to stand behind my opinions despite them being challenged.

There is a world of difference between saying "affirmative action exists" and using reason and legitimate sources to support the viewpoint that it is "bad". Affirmative action and the idea of the wage gap exist? Whoa, you've really opened me up to a whole other world here my man, I had no idea. thumb up

You brought up the fact that those talking points exist, but provided nothing valuable concerning them. Why should anyone else do differently?
The implication he made in this thread is that white males in America are not victims of systemic discrimination, and whether or not you want to argue that discrimination on the basis of race and sex is justified, the fact remains that the examples I cited are more than enough to prove that white people and men in America are systemically discriminated against by certain policies on the basis of race and sex. And though the focus of my post was that systemic racism and sexism against males and white people exists in the form of specific policies rather than arguing its badness or goodness, Robtard's previous post in this thread implied that systemic racism and sexism are inherently bad things, so I don't see why I need to prove those two things are bad when they are stances he holds.

The difference between the wage gap and policies like affirmative action, diversity quotas and the draft is that the cause of the gap between the earnings of men and women is something that can and has been debated, whereas it's completely and utterly indisputable that affirmative action, diversity quotas, and the draft discriminate on the basis of race and sex, even if you want to argue those things are somehow justified.

If the issue is that I haven't proven discrimination on the basis of race or sex is a bad thing (which should honestly be something everyone should agree with), I intended this week in my time off from work to make a case on another forum for promoting equality through individualism (having policies that hold everyone to the same standard) rather than equality through collectivism (holding people of different groups to different standards to try and promote equal mean or median incomes for all groups). When I make that case I'll post it here in case anyone actually hold on to the archaic notion that in some cases racial and sexual discrimination is justified.

I have plenty of things I intend on doing this week while I have some time off from work. A post on individualism vs collectivism, a post tearing apart the wage gap, a debate with someone where I argue against ethnonationalism, an email to a professor I respect, among other things I have to type up on the internet, spending some social time with my friends, so this will be my last reply to you. I'm not gonna waste any more time in a pissing contest with someone as immature as you when there are actual serious debates and ideological discussions I could be taking part in, and when I have every intention of addressing your criticisms in the next few days.

Robtard
The implication he made in this thread is that white males in America are not victims of systemic discrimination,

They're not as fact. Take your example of affirmative action: Did some white men not get a job they were more qualified for, yes, that did happen and it's shit, as the best person for the job should always be policy, unfortunately it's not. But has this affected hetero white males like say Black people or women in the American workforce of he best person not getting the job do to ethnicity, color or sex? No, it has not; it's not even close

edit:
tl;dr version: The odd examples of discrimination against hetero white males does not make an epidemic nor does it make it the standard

Afro Cheese
My problem with affirmative action is that it seems like lowering the bar for certain groups in order to maintain what is seen as an ideal racial pie chart. I don't think that is the right kind of solution to the economic disparity among races. If you are going to address that it should be in the form of investing the the communities you feel have been disadvantaged in hopes that their academic performance will improve and lead to a greater presence of that group in American Universities and companies.

socool8520
^ That would be a better way to deal with the problem. I don't really see a downside to fixing the education system in impoverished areas. Giving the youth options instead of handing a few of them free jobs.

Emperordmb
They're not as fact. Take your example of affirmative action: Did some white men not get a job they were more qualified for, yes, that did happen and it's shit, as the best person for the job should always be policy, unfortunately it's not. But has this affected hetero white males like say Black people or women in the American workforce of he best person not getting the job do to ethnicity, color or sex? No, it has not; it's not even close

edit:
tl;dr version: The odd examples of discrimination against hetero white males does not make an epidemic nor does it make it the standard
An important difference is that racism against black people is not instantiated as a standard in law or in university admissions or in diversity quotas for companies. Discriminating against minorities and women can actually be prosecuted under a court of law if there is an example that becomes apparent, but even the supreme court has upheld that discrimination against white people is a-okay.

I'm not trying to argue there isn't racism against racial minorities, but there's a difference between individual employers defying existing laws to discriminate against racial minorities, and the law itself being discriminatory or courts of law defending discrimination against specific groups. It's more of a concern to me if the government is sanctioning discrimination than if people are defying the law to discriminate.

Afro Cheese
I would add that saying "they haven't suffered as much as group X" is not the same as saying "they haven't been discriminated against." That seems like a rather obvious shifting of the goal posts.

The level of discrimination doesn't have to be "an epidemic" in order for it to be "systematic," it just has to be built into the system. If you're saying that part of the system is that it screws over more qualified white candidates, then you are basically conceding that the system is in fact designed to discriminate against white people.

Aside from that, it's more than just white people... when it comes to universities, asians have an ever higher bar to meet because of their on-average success in the academic realm.

And really, is the fact that the policy in question is not as not nearly as damaging to whites and asians as the legacy of white supremacy was on black people even a remotely good defense of said policy? Talk about setting the bar low.

Emperordmb
The fact of the matter is that it's a lot more concerning if the government's sanctioning discrimination. The best step we can take towards equality is having a government that holds everyone to the same standard.

Beniboybling
Uh oh, Robtard's original point was that it's dumb to act like it's hard to be a straight white male in America, not that they face no discrimination at all. Sad to see folks lying to score points with their alt-bronies. sad

Afro Cheese
err, I was responding to this exchange:
The implication he made in this thread is that white males in America are not victims of systemic discrimination,
They're not as fact. Take your example of affirmative action ...

Surtur
I'm not that versed on the subject but the main response I see to the wage gap is the idea that essentially it is explained mostly by different career choices made by men and women, and the fact that (usually) if they want to have a family it is the woman's career that is more likely to take the hit.

I've heard the 70 cents to a dollar statistic, for instance, is just based on taking what men earn on average vs what women earn on average, regardless of what jobs they hold.

Indeed, it comes down to career choices, you aren't being paid less because you lack a dick.

It's suddenly taboo to talk about because then people have to face the stark reality that men and women tend to have different wants and needs, on average. This used to be common sense, but now it's not. There are exceptions to every rule, so ignore the screeching feminist who thinks you're implying all women are lazy pieces of shit by pointing out on average they tend to work less hours per week and take more time off even when you factor in maternity leave.

Nobody seems to ever explain why, if you can legally just pay a woman less, why all employers just do not hire nothing but women? Just so I'm clear: people are willing to take advantage of cheap labor via illegals, but draw a line in the sand if the person has a vagina? Nope, doesn't fly.

Do you want some comedy? Watch actress and feminist Kristen Bell totally kill her own narrative about this with this commercial:

k_m5AlsQqcs

Let me make this clear: she isn't joking in this video lol. If she was it would be funny. The video is still funny, but for reasons that Bell did not intend. But yeah, I say again: not a parody, she is 100% serious.

Robtard
Uh oh, Robtard's original point was that it's dumb to act like it's hard to be a straight white male in America, not that they face no discrimination at all. Sad to see folks lying to score points with their alt-bronies. sad

^ This guy got it and he's not even a real America American

Afro Cheese
Nobody is lying to try to make you look bad. I quoted you saying exactly what beni suggests you weren't saying. If anything, you mis-communicated.

Surtur
The fact of the matter is that it's a lot more concerning if the government's sanctioning discrimination. The best step we can take towards equality is having a government that holds everyone to the same standard.

Exactly, it's government sanctioned racism. Here is the sad truth: I bet you if tomorrow Trump said "we're getting rid of AA" some people would cry racism lol.

socool8520
^ This guy got it and he's not even a real America American

To be fair, the line that Afro cheese quoted did make it look like you were saying that it doesn't happen at all. Your earlier posts do more of a comparison so I was a little confused with the quote as well.

cdtm
this is the "things guilty white people say" thread

D'oh!

I are slow. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.