Top 5 of every era - free for all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
Old Republic
-Valkorion
-Darth Nihilus
-Exar Kun
-SoR Revan
-Unchained Vaylin

Rise of the Empire
-RotS Darth Sidious
-RotS Yoda
-Knightfall Darth Vader
-Darth Plagueis
-Darth Tenebrous

Rebellion
-RotJ Darth Sidious
-RotJ Darth Vader
-ESB Yoda
-RotJ Luke Skywalker
-Ben Kenobi

New Republic
-DE Darth Sidious
-25 ABY Luke Skywalker
-Kun-amped Kyp Durron
-Gethzerion
-Joruus C'baoth

New Jedi Order
-DN Luke Skywalker
-UnuThul
-Lord Nyax
-Kyp Durron
-Jacen Solo

Legacy
-FotJ Luke Skywalker
-Reborn Darth Krayt
-Darth Caedus
-Karness Muur/Celeste Morne
-Darth Wyyrlok III

Haschwalth
Either OR or RotE

Azronger
I'd say NR or NJO myself

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Azronger
I'd say NR or NJO myself

I could see why you chose NR(DE Sidious) But why NJO over Legacy?

UCanShootMyNova
Legacy.

Azronger
@Haschwalth

DN Luke is basically just a slightly less weaker version of FotJ Luke with fewer hax, so since they're so even, they'll probably have their own battle separate from the rest. That leaves the NJO team with simply superior team members like Nyax, 'Thul and Kyp (assuming he's going all-out with his dovin basal-level TK). They'll beat the Legacy team before the Lukes have finished their battle and then FotJ Luke will be gangbanged.

cs_zoltan
Ben solos all.

Emperordmb
So obviously peeps like Taalon and Abeloth don't count, but I'd contest that Wyyrlok should be replaced with Darish Vol

Azronger
Why?

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Emperordmb
So obviously peeps like Taalon and Abeloth don't count, but I'd contest that Wyyrlok should be replaced with Darish Vol

Nah, lets add the Ones, world razer/Soa/Terror from beyond.

Haschwalth
@Haschwalth

DN Luke is basically just a slightly less weaker version of FotJ Luke with fewer hax, so since they're so even, they'll probably have their own battle separate from the rest. That leaves the NJO team with simply superior team members like Nyax, 'Thul and Kyp (assuming he's going all-out with his dovin basal-level TK). They'll beat the Legacy team before the Lukes have finished their battle and then FotJ Luke will be gangbanged.

They are superior to Caedus/Krayt Reborn?
Elaborate please.

Also Lukes Spacefold is ridiculously Broken.

Rockydonovang
Vaylin should be second behind valk tbh

Ursumeles
RotE or NR.
NJO has a shot as well, but Shimrra > Jacen tbh.

ares834
TOR probably.

cs_zoltan
What happened to you?

Rockydonovang
Anyway legacy or no take it

Azronger
Originally posted by Ursumeles
RotE or NR.

Shit, forgot about Shimmra

Deronn_solo
NR and Rebellion eras don't't belong.

Toss up between NJO, OR, and PT.

The Merchant
Legacy>NJO>NR>Rebellion>ROTE>OR.

darthbane77
NJO or Legacy.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Haschwalth
They are superior to Caedus/Krayt Reborn?
Elaborate please.

Also Lukes Spacefold is ridiculously Broken.

Nyax fought NJO Luke, Mara and Tahiri all at the same time, and the trio could not beat him. He is incredibly powerful and durable, but mentally unstable. Nyax also force tricked Luke into nearly committing suicide. Yes, he would beat Caedus or Krayt. Unu'Thul was backed by the...collective energy of the Kilik Hive-mind, or something, which made him incredibly powerful as well.

but Shimrra > Jacen tbh.

Jacen would wreck Shimrra in a neutral settings fight.

thesithmaster
NR for me.
Legacy just has too many weak links. NJO, overall, should be inferior to NR mainly because Luke's teammates are worse than Sidious'.
ROTE also has a very good shot.
OR has no chance.
Rebellion only has two top combatants.

Ursumeles
Well, Sidious > anyone in NJO Team, but the other teammates are easily better - UnuThul >>> Joorus, Nyax >> Geth etc.

Ursumeles
RotE or NR.
Dafugg. Not NR.
RotE, if Anakin won't be mindfugged thumb up

Raptor22
Why are caedus and Luke in the legacy era?

Ursumeles
The Legacy era begins 40ABY. Or 36ABY. Dunno, tbh.

Azronger
Originally posted by Raptor22
Why are caedus and Luke in the legacy era?

Because LotF and FotJ are part of the Legacy era.

Raptor22
Because LotF and FotJ are part of the Legacy era. Are u basing this off of the title of the series before fotj having the word legacy in it, or is there something else? Genuinely curious.

Azronger
No, I'm basing it off of the fact that those books are officially listed under the Legacy era.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/93477/3824952-7016453078-Star-.jpg

Raptor22
No, I'm basing it off of the fact that those books are officially listed under the Legacy era.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/93477/3824952-7016453078-Star-.jpg well shit. Not sure how I missed that, I checked one of those timelines like 2 min before I posted lol.

Vorpal Ruin
Well, Sidious > anyone in NJO Team

If Nyax beat NJO Luke, Mara and Tahiri in a 3v1, and most people believe that NJO Luke > Sidious, then why do you think Sidious > anyone in the NJO team?

Geistalt
Replace Darth Tenebrous with Talzin and I'd vote for Rise of the Empire.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by thesithmaster
NR for me.
Legacy just has too many weak links. NJO, overall, should be inferior to NR mainly because Luke's teammates are worse than Sidious'.
ROTE also has a very good shot.
OR has no chance.
Rebellion only has two top combatants.

Eh, OR does, if Revan/Valkorian/Exar can hold people off long enough for Nihilus to increase his strength from draining, like tenfold.

Deronn_solo
thumb up

slayne
Old Republic.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
If Nyax beat NJO Luke, Mara and Tahiri in a 3v1, and most people believe that NJO Luke > Sidious, then why do you think Sidious > anyone in the NJO team? DE Sidious > NJO Luke, tbh. Except maybe TUF.
Also, IIRC, Nyax was amped.

Geistalt
Nyax should still be stronger than C'baoth.

DN Luke > DE Sidious

UnuThul > Gethzerion

Kyp claims to be > Kun-amped Kyp

And Jacen should be roughly on par with DE Luke.

Ursumeles
Thul >>> Geth
But DN Jacen isn't DE Luke level tbh.

thesithmaster
Don't know how OR gets so many votes. They are the worst team here.

Raptor22
DE Sidious > NJO Luke, tbh. Except maybe TUF.
Also, IIRC, Nyax was amped. Yeah he was amped, but the same power that was amping him was amping the Jedi trio also.

Raptor22
Nyax fought NJO Luke, Mara and Tahiri all at the same time, and the trio could not beat him. He is incredibly powerful and durable, but mentally unstable. Nyax also force tricked Luke into nearly committing suicide. Yes, he would beat Caedus or Krayt. Unu'Thul was backed by the...collective energy of the Kilik Hive-mind, or something, which made him incredibly powerful as well.

Jacen would wreck Shimrra in a neutral settings fight. they did end up beating him at the end, by having Mara and Luke distranct him, and tahiri was able to sneak behind nyax by being blind to his force sense due to her vong implants, and hit him with a few thud/razor bugs in his back, breaking his spine.

Tho it should also be noted that nyax just finished fighting a voxyn and was also fighting a squad of around 2 dozen vong warriors and their commander at the same time as the Jedi while also controlling dozens to hundreds (depending on the time throughout the fight) of the under city dwellers thru tp, and was slaughtering them.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Raptor22
they did end up beating him at the end, by having Mara and Luke distranct him, and tahiri was able to sneak behind nyax by being blind to his force sense due to her vong implants, and hit him with a few thud/razor bugs in his back, breaking his spine.

Tho it should also be noted that nyax just finished fighting a voxyn and was also fighting a squad of around 2 dozen vong warriors and their commander at the same time as the Jedi while also controlling dozens to hundreds (depending on the time throughout the fight) of the under city dwellers thru tp, and was slaughtering them.

I thought he killed himself by becoming unstable and crashing tons of rubble on top of himself that he had been moving around with tk? Or perhaps what Tahiri did caused him to do that? IIRC it was near a force nexus, but not a dark side specific one.

He was incredibly powerful and dangerous, and should beat most characters 1v1.

Raptor22
I thought he killed himself by becoming unstable and crashing tons of rubble on top of himself that he had been moving around with tk? Or perhaps what Tahiri did caused him to do that? IIRC it was near a force nexus, but not a dark side specific one.

He was incredibly powerful and dangerous, and should beat most characters 1v1. thats pretty much what happened. The bugs tahiri hit him with hurt him bad enough that he lost concentration and everything fell on him.

Yep. Dude was a beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.