MCU teams all fight each other

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Can't remember is I posted this here already, for some reason my search function isn't working. Anyway, here it goes:

Seems to me that the MCU heroes are slowly being divided and grouped into different teams. What if they all fought each other, kinda like Civil War but with multiple teams. Free for all, last team with members standing wins. Who takes 1st, 2nd and 3rd place? Who gets completely wiped out first?

Fight is in an open arena. Everyone has their standard gear.

Here are the teams:

1. Team Captain America
- Captain America
- Falcon
- Winter Soldier
- Hawkeye
- Scarlet Witch
- Ant-Man

2 Team Ironman
- Ironman
- Warmachine
- Black Widow
- Black Panther
- Vision
- Spiderman

3. Team Defenders
- Daredevil
- Luke Cage
- Jessica Jones
- Iron First
- Punisher
- Elektra
- Stick
- Colleen Wing

4. Guardians of the Galaxy
- Starlord
- Gamora
- Drax
- Rocket Raccoon
- Groot
- Yondu

5. Agents of SHIELD
- Skye (Quake)
- Agent Coulson
- Mack
- Melinda May
- Ghost Rider
- Yo-Yo
- Director Mace (fully juiced up)

6. Team Thor
- Thor
- Hulk
- Loki
- Valkyrie (assume she has similar traits as Sif)

P.S. - I was supposed to include Dr. Strange with team Thor but felt that would make that team far too OP'd.

Psychotron
Team Thor rapes. Hell, I'm pretty sure Thor and Hulk could beat all the other teams.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Psychotron
Team Thor rapes. Hell, I'm pretty sure Thor and Hulk could beat all the other teams.
Well. There is Vision in Team Iron Man. And Scarlet Witch or Quake might be able to pull off something, though its unlikely. The rest, as you said, gets whomped up even its every other member vs Thor and/or Hulk

Adam Grimes
Daredevil solos

FrothByte
Originally posted by Psychotron

Who'd you think takes 2nd and 3rd place?

John Murdoch
1) Team Thor - By a large margin.

2) Team Iron Man - Heavy duty firepower with IM and WM + agile fellas like SM and BP + of course, Vision, who is top tier with Thor and Hulk.

3) Team GotG - Tempted to put them above Team Iron Man, but Vision would be too much, even with Starlord's guns, Rocket's bag-o-tricks arsenal, Groot/Drax/Gamora's durability and offensive melee output, and Yondu's whistle arrow. Lots of weapon versatility, but that can't stop an indestructible or intangible robot with an infinity stone for blasting.

4) Team Cap - Good crew, potential for some upsets with Falcon's arsenal and if Bucky gets to bring an armory along. Ant-Man could do some serious damage if he decided to go into stealth kill mode. He could tip the odds in favor of putting Team Cap above Team GotG, but ultimately he and everyone else on Team Cap is really susceptible to getting shot/hit by whistling arrows/laser pistols that can shoot through ship hulls and celestials.

5) Team Defenders - Luke and possibly The Punisher if he brings an armory and keeps his distance are the only people on The Defenders stopping them from getting pwned completely. All the other teams eventually gang up on them sooner or later after they beat down or unload volley after volley of way superior firepower on Daredevil, Danny, Jessica, and the rest of the crew. Luke eventually won't be able to take the heat, and The Punisher gets taken out as soon as people like Hawkeye, Yondu, Rocket, Loki, etc. get him in their sights.

Don't know for Team SHIELD because I haven't seen dat dere show.

Sable
Raccoon Goot solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.