Mother of Islamic man who killed Jewish family says she is proud of her son

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
Mother of Islamic man who killed Jewish family says she is proud of her son

Pretty horrifying. RIP to the victims.

MythLord
Jesus...

MythLord
...LovesYou

Surtur
Unfortunately there were a few people in Israel he loved just a little bit less than me I guess.(yes I know what you meant, or rather who)

But yeah, this guy came and just murdered these people. This was for Islam. It wasn't about poverty, it wasn't about politics. It was about Islam.

SquallX
How dare you post this about the religion of peace!

May Allah punish you you American swine!

socool8520
Wow. Some of these people are so brainwashed. It is truly sad. To think you are going to Heaven for literally murdering people for no reason other than their faith has got to take some serious brainwashing of a weak mind.

Adam Grimes
I would have both imprisoned for life.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I would have both imprisoned for life.

Why not execute them?

Also did anyone notice, the Israeli's actually gave the killer medical aid?

Does anyone think the same would have happened in a reverse situation?

socool8520
it's about being a better person.

Surtur
IMO executing murderers doesn't make one a bad person. They are still better people than the killers if they execute him.

socool8520
Agreed, but I do think it takes a strong willed individual to render aid to someone who hates you.

Surtur
Originally posted by socool8520
Agreed, but I do think it takes a strong willed individual to render aid to someone who hates you.

Indeed, and I think we both know what would happen in the reverse situation.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Surtur
Why not execute them?

Also did anyone notice, the Israeli's actually gave the killer medical aid?

Does anyone think the same would have happened in a reverse situation? Because death is no punishment, they'd die happy thinking they are gonna go to heaven or w/e and the entire point would be missing.

cdtm

Sure, but there's also bearing responsibility for any innocents they harm despite your aid..

vansonbee
it's about being a better person. Trying to stay alive is important to me though.Originally posted by socool8520
Agreed, but I do think it takes a strong willed individual to render aid to someone who hates you. Definitely need to stop doing this, our homeless population back in the states are increasing, especially in the sanctuary cities like San Francisco. They need the aid more so in my belief.Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Because death is no punishment, they'd die happy thinking they are gonna go to heaven or w/e and the entire point would be missing. I agree with this idea, but to save the rest of us money, executing might be best once and a while?

Surtur
Because death is no punishment, they'd die happy thinking they are gonna go to heaven or w/e and the entire point would be missing.

And yet...is there not a way to bury them where they will not get their 72 virgins? After one of the more recent attacks in the EU there was a story about Imams refusing to give the proper burial rites to a terrorist and thus it would prevent them from going to heaven or some such shit.

I'd be in favor of doing that. At least if I'm understanding correctly what was said about the significance of what the Imams refused to do.

So if the lack of a proper burial is significant, then: execute and immediately cremate.

socool8520
Originally posted by vansonbee
Trying to stay alive is important to me though. Definitely need to stop doing this, our homeless population back in the states are increasing, especially in the sanctuary cities like San Francisco. They need the aid more so in my belief. I agree with this idea, but to save the rest of us money, executing might be best once and a while?

Nobody died that rendered aid.

It was the Israelis who rendered aid, not Americans.

Yes, I agree that execution on the spot would have been a good call, but I can look outside my viewpoint and recognize the strength of character it takes to render aid to someone who hates you. The dedication to your job and saving lives is admirable imo.

Surtur

Patient_Leech
Holy f#cking shit.

Ursumeles
That's sick.

Emperordmb
NB4 "THE BLAZE?! Wikipedia and SPLC told me not to trust it so it's FAKE NEWS"

Sable
MSM has been proving as fake news at a constitently higher rate then any independent outlet.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Emperordmb
NB4 "THE BLAZE?! Wikipedia and SPLC told me not to trust it so it's FAKE NEWS" its been weeks DMB #stilltriggered

Afro Cheese
Because death is no punishment, they'd die happy thinking they are gonna go to heaven or w/e and the entire point would be missing. for me, it's not just about retribution

it's about getting rid of them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.