Ahsoka vs Revan(read op)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rockydonovang
Ahsoka wants to warm up for her duel with Vader. So she uses force sever storm to transcend time and space summoning Revan. Knowing he's about to get dissolved like ship, Revan uses his own sever storm to even the odds:

Round 1
1. Revan gets canonical, out of universe, scaling from Nihlus's now usable "super telekinesis"

2. Ahsoka is barred any authoritative scaling from Maul and Ant's polls supersede Maul's canonical improvement

Round 2

1. Vader, and thus Ahsoka is restricted to Maul-based reverse scaling

2. Revan gets force sever storm and scaling from Valk draining a nearby star

Can Revan possibly stand up to Ahsoka, or does he still get dissolved like a freighter?

Bonus

Valk takes Revan's place but uses cutscene filters to give himself a chance:

1. Valk gets nexus boosts from Dromund Kaas, Malachor, and Vjun

2. Ahsoka isn't allowed to one-shot with saber throw

Can Valk overcome the togruta? Or does Valk still die?

UCanShootMyNova
Look. I hate to be the buzzkill on all these PT jokethreads but nobody thinks Ahsoka can take Revan. Like seriously. Aside from you and Azzie nobody takes this stuff seriously.

Haschwalth
Revan one shots with his Father level attack.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Look. I hate to be the buzzkill on all these PT jokethreads but nobody thinks Ahsoka can take Revan. Like seriously. Aside from you and Azzie nobody takes this stuff seriously.
Ahsoka's a near equal of a guy that can put up telekinetic barriers that can withstand explosions capable of totally dissolving ships, but I'm supposed to take Revan>Ahsoka seriously?

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Ahsoka's a near equal of a guy that can put up telekinetic barriers that can withstand explosions capable of totally dissolving ships, but I'm supposed to take Revan>Ahsoka seriously?

Rofl, SOR Revan is canonically superior to a force wielder(Nihilus) Who can Drain all life on a planet, turning the oceans to vapor.

He is at the least on the level of Novel Vitiate who, absorbed the energy from a ritual that atomised all life/oceans leaving a void in the force.

SOR Revan proceeded to absorb an attack which would of killed all life in a 1km Radius, and tanked energies from a machine capable of wiping all life on a planet, and still fought on like nothing happened.

Revan was capable of manipulating Malchor's DS energies to the point where he turned hundreds of Jedi to the darkside, massively pre prime.

He was capable of moving multiply Asteroids to the point of pulverization with his TK, while massively weakend.

SOR, was so powerful he screwed with the structure of the force, in both Jedi and sith on a galactic scale.

Yeah, ahsoka might as well be non force sensitive against the guy.

Not to mention Revan would lob her head off from scaling with Legends(Jax pavan) literally every microsecond/nanosecond feat that he scales to.

DarthAnt66
Revan, and I'd wager he could do it w/o arms.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Rofl, SOR Revan is canonically superior to a force wielder(Nihilus) Who can Drain all life on a planet, turning the oceans to vapor.

He is at the least on the level of Novel Vitiate who, absorbed the energy from a ritual that atomised all life/oceans leaving a void in the force.

SOR Revan proceeded to absorb an attack which would of killed all life in a 1km Radius, and tanked energies from a machine capable of wiping all life on a planet, and still fought on like nothing happened.

Revan was capable of manipulating Malchor's DS energies to the point where he turned hundreds of Jedi to the darkside, massively pre prime.

He was capable of moving multiply Asteroids to the point of pulverization with his TK, while massively weakend.

SOR, was so powerful he screwed with the structure of the force, in both Jedi and sith on a galactic scale.

Yeah, ahsoka might as well be non force sensitive against the guy.

Not to mention Revan would lob her head off from scaling with Legends(Jax pavan) literally every microsecond/nanosecond feat that he scales to.
1, laughing out loud Revan isn't "canonically superior" to nihlus. Meetra's subjective opinion regarding a character she only met he was severely weakened isn't canonical.

Trying to guage power via drain here is bunk given we've never seen vader or Ahsoka use drain. As it is, Vader malachor showing is much mor eimpressive than Nihlus's tk.

2.There's absolutely nothing that places him on "at least the level" of novel vitiate who one-shot the incarnation of Revan he faced

3. Vader putting up a tk barrier capable of withstanding being in the middle of an explosion that had a radius greater than mile that is potent enough to completely dissolve ships is vastly more impressive than Revan redirecting an explosion that can kill defenseless life.

4. When did he ever, manipulate, malachor's energies?

5. Revan throwing down rocks a bit bigger than himself one by one is hilariously outclassed by what Vader did.

6. Revan never did anything to the structure of the force, bruh.

7. I mean, aside from Ahsoka being beyond the domination range, and a holistic near equal of a force user who's demonstrated vastly greater power than Revan has, you might be on to something there thumb up

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revan, and I'd wager he could do it w/o arms.
Is this before or after Ahsoka dissolves his arms?

DarthAnt66
I imagine before.

Did you ever respond to Skillz, btw?

Rockydonovang
I imagine before.

Did you ever respond to Skillz, btw?

At ease Anthony, I did

DarthAnt66
Good. I'll make sure he responds. No reason to call me Anthony either, BTW. It just sounds more cringy than when Beni uses it.

Rockydonovang
Good. I'll make sure he responds. No reason to call me Anthony either, BTW. It just sounds more cringy than when Beni uses it.
There's no reason to act like you can make people post when you want them to, It's especially cringy when you do it.

DarthAnt66
You're taking it a different way than I meant, but regardless, given you did respond, it seems like I can. So the non-existent cringe doesn't seem to be much of a turn off.

Rockydonovang
Well, given you did respond, it seems like I can. So the non-existent cringe doesn't seem to be much of a turn off.
Your non existent reading skills are also a turn off smile

Haschwalth
@Rockydonovang

1. Wasn't just Meetra's opinion, Traya states that she wants to train someone as great as her first and meetra felt the bulk of his power before, he tried to drain her, and she was only talking about mandalorian wars Revan who was quoted to of become far stronger since then.

Thats not an argument they haven't preformed feats on that level, so they cant scale to it. And Nihilus TK is more impressive than Vader's survival feat.

2. Revan was tortured for three years, while having force numbing drugs pumped through his system, meaning his connection to the force was hindered, and there is no evidence that Revan managed to purge it from his system before facing Vitiate, as it was less than a day between being released and facing Vitiate.

Being Tortured Mentally affects one's connection to the force, as your mind has to be focused etc(Foundry Revan was a complete mess)

Revan had just regained all of his memories, which the last time that happened in the Novel, he lost focus, and lost control of the ship and shot down, and could not prevent himself from being knocked out and captured by Nyriss.

Revan fought Vitiate on a Dark Side Nexus, which increased Vitiate's power. But since Revan only uses Dark Side abilities in conjunction with light side, Revan was hindered, apart from his Force in balance attack, which sent Vitiate Flying.

While hindered a bit Revan still managed to channel most of Vitiates Force lightning storm, into his tutaminis managing to physically tank the rest, which is insane considering. Nyriss would of incinerated Meetra/Scourge with the same type of attack.

Novel Revan in his full state was around Novel Vitiates level, and Vitiate had 900 years of Growth after the RoN, he easily scales to it, and SOR is even stronger, with 300 years of knowledge.

3. Vader walked out heavily injured, Revan shrugged it off, not mentioning the energy from the attack was absorb by Revan meaning he Didn't just tank it. That is far superior rofl. Defensless life?, you mean The strike team consisting of power sith/Jedi.

4."Revan used the Trayus Academy to influence the battle above Malachor V, using its power to affect the tide of battle and corrupt others to the Sith. "

―Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords

"Revan is able to draw upon the dark side energies of the planet below and use it during the battle... Simultaneously, more and more Jedi, unable to ignore the power emanating from the planet below, become corrupted by its influence."

―Star Wars: Chronicles of the Old Republic

There you go.

5. Someone doesn't grasp how hard it is to stop multiply asteroids, and throw them down at such speeds.(it's a lot harder than you might think)

6.Yeah he did G.

"The Force moves through the Emperor's Hand in a manner that few others experience. For us, the Force is an intricate tapestry woven into our very essence. That tapestry has become flawed. I speak of a persistent disturbance. A cyst, dense and tangled and unpleasant. It began small and nearly imperceptible but has been growing ever larger... the source of this basal disturbance is of the gravest concern to us..."

―The Emperor's Hand (Star Wars: The Old Republic)
He put a flaw in the tapestry of the force, in the Jedi and sith.

7.Incorrect.

DarthAnt66
Your non existent reading skills are also a turn off smile
Last time I checked, I wanted you to respond, and then you responded. mmm

DarthAnt66
BTW, Hasch, good work man.

Haschwalth
@DarthAnt66

Your respect threads are so handy, when I need to find a quote.

Rockydonovang
Last time I checked, I wanted you to respond, and then you responded. mmm
Yes, but my response came multiple days after you wanted it.

huh It's almost as if you wanting my response had no effect on my decision to respond

DarthAnt66
I'm still, about, 99% 100% confident you weren't going to respond to his post originally, but at this point it's just my word against yours.

So looks like I'm right. mmm

@DarthAnt66

Your respect threads are so handy, when I need to find a quote.
Good shit. thumb up Even though I don't debate anymore, I'm glad my past work is still being used to "further the cause."

Rockydonovang
I'm still, about, 99% 100% confident you weren't going to respond to his post originally, but at this point it's just my word against yours.

So looks like I'm right. mmm

Best make a poll about it

"The cause" is as dead as Revan is BTW

DarthAnt66
You'd think that, but the best part of you / Azronger's crusade is that your viewpoints are so universally viewed as ridiclous that the legacy of the Legends continuity is pretty much the same as it was before the hundreds of hours you put in trying to dismantle it.

That's also why I've done so little trying to stop it. It's just... not necessary. erm

Rockydonovang
You'd think that, but the best part of you / Azronger's crusade is that your viewpoints are so universally viewed as ridiclous that the legacy of the Legends continuity is pretty much the same as it was before the hundreds of hours you put in trying to dismantle it.

That's also why I've done so little trying to stop it. It's just... not necessary. erm
And off course "universally viewed" is a synonym for your own outdated view

Also, how has the cause for Revan been furthered if the Legends hierarchy remains the same? confused

DarthAnt66
By ensuring new generations recognize the existing hierarchy and not any Kenobi-galaxy-busting BS you whip up. thumb up

Rockydonovang
By ensuring new generations recognize the existing hierarchy and not any Kenobi-galaxy-busting BS you whip up. thumb up
I never said anything about Kenobi galaxy busting confused

Rockydonovang
I'm not feeling like replying to the whole thing but I'll address one key point which is likely at the heart of our disagreement.
@Rockydonovang

Thats not an argument they haven't preformed feats on that level, so they cant scale to it. And Nihilus TK is more impressive than Vader's survival feat.

Vader and Ahsoka haven't performed drain feats to that level, because they don't utilize drain. You can't draw a power comparison off an ability which only one of the characters you're comparing can use.

Hence why, "Valk hasn't used tk, random jedi x has, x>Valk" isn't an argument

Haschwalth
I'm not feeling like replying to the whole thing but I'll address one key point which is likely at the heart of our disagreement.

Vader and Ahsoka haven't performed drain feats to that level, because they don't utilize drain. You can't draw a power comparison off an ability which only one of the characters you're comparing can use.

Hence why, "Valk hasn't used tk, random jedi x has, x>Valk" isn't an argument

Nah only those that can scale from those characters, which Ahsoka/Vader can't because they don't power scale from them, as they have not fought and defeated or match an opponent of that Tier.

That's what I was trying to say.

And I agree, that's why Valkorian should be >>Nihilus/Galen in TK.

SunRazer
Revan wins.

Rockydonovang
Nah only those that can scale from those characters, which Ahsoka/Vader can't because they don't power scale from them, as they have not fought and defeated or match an opponent of that Tier.

That's what I was trying to say.

And I agree, that's why Valkorian should be >>Nihilus/Galen in TK.

Vader doesn't need scaling, when he's demonstrating more power himself.
Puling ships isn't comparable to withstanding something that can dissolve them.

Haschwalth
Vader doesn't need scaling, when he's demonstrating more power himself.
Puling ships isn't comparable to withstanding something that can dissolve them.

But that's the thing, he hasn't.
And you obviously don't grasp the concept of the energy output for telekinesis. And you meant pulverise, not dissolve. Dude Nihilus drain vaporized the planets Ocean, do you grasp how powerful that is compared to a mile sized explosion. they are incomparable, Lmfao.

Rockydonovang
They are imcomparable, coz drain isn't TK.

Ursumeles
KoTOE Revan would win.

Haschwalth
They are imcomparable, coz drain isn't TK.

I'm referring to the energy output.
for example if you only have two pieces of information, Yoda TK'd a mountain, or Valkorian death field a planet. No powerscaling and those were there best shown feats. who would win?

The person with the better feat, that person with the better feat is more likely to scale to the person with the lesser feat, than with the lesser feat to a greater. we have already been over this. The only time the person with the lesser feat can replicate that greater feat is if, he scales to him or fought him in battle and stalemated his TK.

One can have extreme mastery of a technique, but not be as strong as the person with raw power, and somewhat mastery of the technique. Valkorian/Nihilus have shown us this raw power, Vader hasn't on that level.

|King Joker|
Rocky, please stop being retarded

deathslash
Revan stomps and no amount of ABC logic changes that.

Zenwolf

Ya know if this narrative you keep going on with at some point is explained and comes crashing down upon you, you're gonna look really silly.

Deronn_solo
Revan, only someone that belongs on a small bus thinks otherwise.

slayne
Even KotOR Revan would win, lmao.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by slayne
Even KotOR Revan would win, lmao.

Darth Revan as well.

TenebrousWay
Revan ragdolls.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan wins this easily.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Rocky, please stop being retarded smile

Rockydonovang
Urs, if my case is retarded, I'm sure you'll have no problem tearing it down?

DarthAnt66
Darth Revan as well.
I'd favor Mando Revan against Tano, too.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan wins this easily.
the guy who's tk is powerful enough to tank ship dissolving explosions needs more than a miunte to gain an upperhand and almost two minutes to exploit it for bfr, but Revan wins easily?

DarthAnt66
Revan tanked way worse shit than that. erm

Rockydonovang
Revan tanked way worse shit than that. erm
Such as?
Hint: Revan didn't "tank" the ds energies of malachor

DarthAnt66
He channeled a significant portion of enough energy to damage all life and insta-kill all the protags in a one kilometer radius into himself, but then when he was fighting the protags he lost control of the power and it all "backlashed" into him.

He got up about 3 seconds later and continued fighting. thumb up

Shortly thereafter the Machine Core began to become unstable and it began to violently "strip the Force essence" from Revan, but he survived that too.

When you realize Revan's holding his body together with his will, he's going to tank any attack short of something that exceeds his willpower - and Revan's willpower is virtually unparalleled in Star Wars. He's going to be laughing at Tano.

BTW, what's Tano's tanking explosion shit or whatever about? Show me the quotes / scans. Also don't respond to the above in detail. Not that interested in a debate. Someone else can continue it if they want though.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Ya know if this narrative you keep going on with at some point is explained and comes crashing down upon you, you're gonna look really silly.
If this narrative comes down then that means new evidence came to light.

If people's stance on the showing is based on evidence that hasn't come out yet, then they already look silly.

UCanShootMyNova
He channeled a significant portion of enough energy to damage all life and insta-kill all the protags in a one kilometer radius into himself, but then when he was fighting the protags he lost control of the power and it all "backlashed" into him.

thumb up

nfactor1995
Revan wins. These types of threads are retarted.

Rockydonovang

So I take it you have some reason to believe that the protags wouldn't get instakilled by the explosion vader tanked?

Shortly thereafter the Machine Core began to become unstable and it began to violently "strip the Force essence" from Revan, but he survived that too.

Great, now explain why said machine core's attack is remotely comparable to one capable of dissolving ships.
When you realize Revan's holding his body together with his will, he's going to tank any attack short of something that exceeds his willpower - and Revan's willpower is virtually unparalleled in Star Wars. He's going to be laughing at Tano.

Your argument for Revan replicating a showing he's never been close to replicating is that he can will himself to do it?
BTW, what's Tano's tanking explosion shit or whatever about? Show me the quotes / scans.
It's not that ahsoka tanked the explosion(I'm not assuming she did until confirmation) It's that Ahsoka is a near equal of someone who did.

1. Setting aside when Ahsoka was off balance and had her defenses down, Vader never Tk's ahsoka despite regularly abusing tk in canon. Considering he needed to get to the holocron and was intent on killing Ahsoka, that he didn't try to use tk for a quick victory makes it rather obvious Vader didn't think tk would be a decisive factor in this fight, so much so, he didn't bother to use it until her defenses were down.

2. Their fight in general shows them as near equals with Vader having a small edge. Ahsoka initially has the advatange over Vader almost intantly tagging him and then dancing around him. Then for 50 seconds off screen we can presume them to fighting roughly evenly given that the fight's barely moved to the edge of the temple. Then after more than a minuite of even fighting, a portion of which favored Ahsoka, Vader is finally able to gain an advantage and drive her back managing to prematurely end the fight via bfr. That they fought relatively evenly for more than a minuite shows near=parity which holistically reinforces what should already be obvious using common sense.

Vader isn't significantly more powerful than Ahsoka is.

Also don't respond to the above in detail. Not that interested in a debate. Someone else can continue it if they want though.
You can ignore the revan related stuff in my post then

Azronger
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova

Don't insult me.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Revan ragdolls.
Like vader did?

TenebrousWay
Like vader did?

Vader actually semi ragdolled her. lmfao

Rockydonovang
Vader actually semi ragdolled her. lmfao
sad when she was off balance and had her defenses down.

|King Joker|
Vader actually semi ragdolled her. lmfao What the **** is "semi-ragdolling" lmfao

Rockydonovang
What the **** is "semi-ragdolling" lmfao
force blasting. And yea vader blasted her... when her defenses were visibly down rendering the point moot

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Azronger
Don't insult me.

It's just the truth.

|King Joker|
He Force pushed her. Describing what Vader did as a "semi-ragdoll" is just a transparent attempt to make what Vader did more profound than it actually was in order to lowball Ahsoka. I might as well claim Ahsoka semi-ragdolled Vader, lmao. Nice try, TenebrousWay.

UCanShootMyNova
Ahsoka semi-ragdolled Vader on a DS nexus*

Rockydonovang
He Force pushed her. Describing what Vader did as a "semi-ragdoll" is just a transparent attempt to make what Vader did more profound than it actually was in order to lowball Ahsoka. I might as well claim Ahsoka semi-ragdolled Vader, lmao. Nice try, TenebrousWay.
Actually in fairness, if you watch in slowmo, Vader blasts Ahsoka upward, but like I said, she was off balance, her defenses were down, it's not a valid showing

TenebrousWay
To be honest, I thought Vader had lifted her off her feet and then threw her away, but looking again, it seems he just blasted her off and the camera angle gave the impression he lifted her first.

Rockydonovang
To be honest, I thought Vader had lifted her off her feet and then threw her away, but looking again, it seems he just blasted her off and the camera angle gave the impression he lifted her first.
Like I said and you keep conveniently ignoring

TenebrousWay
How I'm ignoring it if I'm basically agreeing with you (and Joker)? embarrasment

Rockydonovang
How I'm ignoring it if I'm basically agreeing with you (and Joker)? embarrasment
You never actually agreed with the statement or even mentioned her defenses being down after the fact but whatevs, let bygone sbe bygones be bygones.

Now, please elaborate on what Revan's done that justifies him doing more with tk than a dude who's barrier can withstand ship dissolving explosions

|King Joker|
Actually in fairness, if you watch in slowmo, Vader blasts Ahsoka upward, but like I said, she was off balance, her defenses were down, it's not a valid showing Not really, it looks like she's going in the direction his hand was pointed.

Rockydonovang
Not really, it looks like she's going in the direction his hand was pointed.
On rewatching the clip, I concur it wasn't a blast though Ahsoka does go a little up despite Vader's hand facing downward.

Anyway, so that people know what I'm referring to when I say she was off balance:

https://youtu.be/Nr7ufR7utEo?t=2m55s

She's in absolutely no position to defend herself here.

thesithmaster
Ahsoka was absolutely in a position to defend against Vader. She... just... couldn't and got Force blasted off the cliff.

toplel
how the hell did a kmc swf thread manage 4 pages in 2 days in july 2017

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by thesithmaster
Ahsoka was absolutely in a position to defend against Vader. She... just... couldn't and got Force blasted off the cliff.
She was off balance, so no, she wasn't.

darthbane77
Revan, and I'd wager he could do it w/o arms. This tbh. There's no reality in which Ahsoka could ever hope to defeat Revan in his prime. This is ignoring all your retarded stips and using them purely as seen in the mythos.

Revan tears her limb from limb, casually, he doesn't even need to try.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by toplel
how the hell did a kmc swf thread manage 4 pages in 2 days in july 2017
Sorry.

thesithmaster
She was off balance. Another unsubstantiated fan-fiction. If you have no proof to what you are saying, then stop it. Vader blasted Ahsoka away with casual ease because he's her considerable superior. Period.

Rockydonovang
She was off balance. Another unsubstantiated fan-fiction. If you have no proof to what you are saying, then stop it. Vader blasted Ahsoka away with casual ease because he's her considerable superior. Period.
Unsubstantiated fan fiction?:
https://youtu.be/Nr7ufR7utEo?t=2m55s

Only for the blind.

Haschwalth
During that fight, Vader undoubtedly had the upper hand strength/dueling wise, as he pressed Ahsoka back.

Force wise they seemed to be pretty even, they both took advantage of the other being out of position.

Could of been due to the position, but Vader managed force pushed her off ground forcing her to flip, if that wasn't off the edge she would of landed on her back. While Ahsoka given a perfect chance to force push Vader, only managed to get him to scrap across the ground. Vader wasn't overwhelmingly Dominant in that fight, with the force, though i'd still give him the slight edge.

Rockydonovang
During that fight, Vader undoubtedly had the upper hand strength/dueling wise, as he pressed Ahsoka back.

I never said Vader didn't have the upperhand. But given that Ahsoka had the upperhand at the start of the fight(and you shouldn't mention vader's strength edge without mentioning Ahsoka's speed edge), and they fought evenly for 50 seconds off screen(their fight barely moves to the temple's edge), Vader finally gaining an edge for about 30 seconds is hardly sufficient to justify placing Vader substatatially above Ahsoka. The fought as near equals. And while authority ensures Vader has the edge, that they fought on a ds nexus makes them even closer on even ground. So yes Vader>Ahsoka, but the difference is marginal.
Force wise they seemed to be pretty even, they both took advantage of the other being out of position.

Could of been due to the position, but Vader managed force pushed her off ground forcing her to flip, if that wasn't off the edge she would of landed on her back. While Ahsoka given a perfect chance to force push Vader, only managed to get him to scrap across the ground. Vader wasn't overwhelmingly Dominant in that fight, with the force, though i'd still give him the slight edge.
Ahsoka's force can be argued to be legitimate, but Vader's can't. Click the link I posted and pause at 2:55, Ahsoka was well off balance, she was still in absolutely no position to defend herself. He prolly does have a slight edge per his authoritative superiority, but it's slight and hence I'm perfectly justified in using Vader's feats and applying them to Ahsoka.

Haschwalth
@Rockydonovang

Eh i wasn't directing it at you Kbro, it was my opinion of what took place.

Ahsoka did have the upperhand at the start a bit of that would of been attributed to her having time to gain momentum(power) while vader stood there.Charging your opponent gives you a power boost(P=V*M)(Eg the Returned Fight with Malgus and Sateles master) once she lost that momentum, she was pushed back, and was shown to being pushed back the whole time. I don't believe she has a speed advantage, or one big enough to matter.(unless it was in surprise).

I agree that they are close to even. Though Vader wasn't in the prime position when Ashoka pushed him back. Sure Ahsoka wasn't either(I'm agreeing she was out of position) But Vader did have the slight edge. as it could of screwed her over worse if it were not for the cliff edge.

Rockydonovang
I 1. Fair enough

2. Er, that doesn't apply when you stop a said movement. Her running start doesn't apply to say her kicking Vader with her second hit, or dancing around Vader(right before her push).

3. She wasn't pushed back for the entire time. By the time their fight cuts to kanan finding ezra, they're right at the temple entrance, 50 seconds later, Ahsoka's stonewalling Vader at the temple's edge. She was barely driven back at that point and they were prolly fighting as near equals for the 50 seconds we don't see.

4. While both weren't in a great position, Vader wa sstill standing straight and had his swing of the saber. I'd say Ahsoka, who was off balance and had her arms flaling backwards was in a worse position.

5. I concur that Vader's tk was more significant, but frankly I'm not seeing why we should see either tk as a legitimate breach of the other's barrier. It seems to me that with ach of their defenses enough, neither would be able to tk the other to any significant degree.

6. We're in agreement more or less, a couple of nitpicks aside

thesithmaster
Yeah, unsubstantiated fan-fiction. She was pushed by Vader and sent flying. The end.

Rockydonovang
Yeah, unsubstantiated fan-fiction. She was pushed by Vader and sent flying. The end.

Cryying "unsubstantiated fan-fiction" doesn't removeevidence or context you want removed. Click the link I gave you and pause It at 2:55. If you're not blind, Ahsoka being off balance is obvious as hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.