Could MCU Hulk replicate Superman's Ship feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Could Hulk replicate Superman pulling the ship in Batman vs. Superman

Same circumstances Superman faced

Zack Fair
what ship? Ah the one he was tugging on with the chain.

Arachnid1
Hell no

Zack Fair
Has Hulk ever lifted, tugged, pulled anything remotely close to that tanker?

I don't think so.

abhilegend
No

marwash22
nope. MCU Hulk (and Thor) is trash.

Silent Master
Looks like I was right, you're one of those.

Adam Grimes
Can Superman replicate the Leviathan punch?

Sable
Easily, as he is stronger then Hulk.

The Sorrow
Don't see why not.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Adam Grimes

Why wouldn't he?

Arachnid1
Can Superman replicate the Leviathan punch? Yes, easily.

relentless1

not only could he replicate it but he'd prolly hit it harder

nfactor1995
Definitely not

Sable
Originally posted by nfactor1995
Definitely can

Fixed that for you.

John Murdoch
MCU Hulk currently cannot replicate the ship dragging feat, but post-Surtur fight in Thor Ragnarok might change things.

Superman could replicate the Leviathan punch.

Inhuman
Maybe. Things slide easier in ice or water.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Inhuman
Maybe. Things slide easier in ice or water.

I'm pretty sure Superman was dragging it through the ice, not on it. And have you ever tried to pull something while standing on ice? It's harder without good traction.

Silent Master
Then Superman should have flown, that way he wouldn't have had to worry about traction. On the hand, maybe his flight isn't strong enough to pull that much weight.

Sable
Originally posted by Silent Master
Then Superman should have flown, that way he wouldn't have had to worry about traction. On the hand, maybe his flight isn't strong enough to pull that much weight.

Or maybe he didn't want to break the ship apart? Or he was testing his limits like his father told him to keep doing so. Nice trolling though, moron.

Psychotron

He flew under the beam of the World Engine, which was powerful enough to flatten skyscrapers. He was also depowered when he did that.

He probably didn't fly because he simply didn't need to, or because he didn't want to stress the chain and the ship too much.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Psychotron
He flew under the beam of the World Engine, which was powerful enough to flatten skyscrapers. He was also depowered when he did that.

He probably didn't fly because simply didn't need to, or because he didn't want to stress the chain and the ship too much.

Show clips of the world engine flattening skyscrapers in a few seconds.

Sable

Show clips of it not flattening skyscrapers in a few seconds.

FrothByte
Let's put it this way: The Leviathan that Hulk punched probably has more mass than that ship, considering how it was effortlessly crumbling buildings by grazing them.

So yes, Hulk should be able to replicate the feat, though I don't think he could have done it as effortlessly.

Sable
Except you don't have any proof, other then your own opinion, which is mostly dog shit.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Sable
Except you don't have any proof, other then your own opinion, which is mostly dog shit.

Ironic statement coming from the guy who just made up that Hulk can punch away Mjolnir the way Kurse did.

Sable
Didn't doesn't couldn't.

Psychotron

Did you miss the end of MoS or something?

Sable
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Ironic statement coming from the guy who just made up that Hulk can punch away Mjolnir the way Kurse did.

Didn't doesn't mean couldn't.

Silent Master
Did you miss the end of MoS or something?

So, you can't find any clips?

Psychotron
So, you can't find any clips?

What is wrong with you? Tons of buildings fell down as a result of the beam. The building that fell on Jenny Olsen was one of them.

Did you forget about that part too?

Silent Master
If you need more time to find the clips, just say so.

Psychotron
If you need more time to find the clips, just say so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0fwkQGxrgU9

Darth Thor
Didn't doesn't mean couldn't.

Silent Master
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0fwkQGxrgU9

Hard to tell, but if you look at when Superman actually destroys it, there are multiple buildings still standing and the WE had been active for far more than a few seconds.

jSjI7gwuKtg

Psychotron
So...? The beam's radius was expanding slowly. I don't see what that has to do with its strength when Superman was standing directly under it.

Silent Master
If on average it only takes a few seconds to destroy buildings, how come there are so many buildings left standing so close to where Superman was, considering how long the beam had been active?

Sable
Silent Master is just a victim of stupidity

Psychotron
If on average it only takes a few seconds to destroy buildings, how come there are so many buildings left standing so close to where Superman was, considering how long the beam had been active?

Are you ****ing dumb? There were no buildings next to Superman, he was on some beach in the Indian Ocean.

Arachnid1
If on average it only takes a few seconds to destroy buildings, how come there are so many buildings left standing so close to where Superman was, considering how long the beam had been active? The engine made everything in a certain radius of effect vaporize. You can get a better look at the crater it made right at the start of Supes and Zods fight. There is nothing left but ashes and dirt with more buildings somewhat surviving as a shell when you get to the outer rim of its area of effect. Compare that to when the world engine first touched down and that vaporized area is filled with skyscrapers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSjBNf4x3DE

Silent Master
Are you ****ing dumb? There were no buildings next to Superman, he was on some beach in the Indian Ocean.

My bad, they kept switching between Supes and Perry and I got it mixed up.

Sable

laughing out loud

Arachnid1
My bad, they kept switching between Supes and Perry and I got it mixed up. Yeah that wasn't even your fault. I thought the same lol. Weird editing combined with the fact that superman was standing on solid ground (ocean floor)

Sable
Highly doubtful, it was explicitly shown he was in the Indian Ocean and not in Metropolis

Psychotron
My bad, they kept switching between Supes and Perry and I got it mixed up.

Get some glasses then.

Sable
laughing out loud

Silent Master
Get some glasses then.

Been awhile since I watched the movie, was mainly going off memory. once you said something I went back and watched the clip, realized I'd remembered it wrong.

TheLordofMurder
Been awhile since I watched the movie, was mainly going off memory. once you said something I went back and watched the clip, realized I'd remembered it wrong.

If you were going off of memory, then your memory sucks and shouldn't ever be a factor in vs debates...

smile

Silent Master
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
If you were going off of memory, then your memory sucks and shouldn't ever be a factor in vs debates...

smile

The movie was sh!t, I consider forgetting parts of it a blessing.

quanchi112
Yes, Hulk does so.

TethAdamTheRock
Yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.