House of Magneto...Versus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
http://i67.tinypic.com/dgi935.jpg

1. Magneto

2. Scarlet Witch (Avengers)

3. Pietro (X-men)

Magneto's family (at peak levels, no PIS, no CIS) takes on the below scenarios, can they overcome or survive each one?

- Win by elimination/KO of all enemies, OR if all members survive for 3 hours (no self-BFR)
- Battlefield: New York City

1. Ultron Invasion

2. X-men Villains (Sebastian Shaw, Future Sentinel)

3. Avenger Villains (Loki, Kurse, Abomination)

4. Avengers (Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, and Vision)

5. Justice League (Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern)

6. Justice League Villains (Ares, Zod, Faora, Doomsday, Enchantress)

7. Godzilla, Category 5 Kaiju (Pacific Rim), Smaug, Kraken (Clash of the Titans), Clover, Balrog

carthage

Too many heavy hitters

KingD19
Enchantress can only be beaten with plot prep. She shouldn't be on this list.

Zod, Faora, and Ares get crushed in their armor though. Then turned into projectiles to use against Doomsday.

Arachnid1
They make it through 3 for sure. 4 is extremely iffy. 5 and on flat out wont happen.

Psychotron
They stop at 4 for sure.

KingD19
Originally posted by Psychotron
They stop at 4 for sure.

Nobody on Team 4 can even touch Quicksilver.

And Magneto can straight up body snatch Vision, Tony, and Mjolnir.

We've already seen Wanda's hex magic work on Hulk as well.

Psychotron
What's Quicksilver gonna do? Pull their pants down? He can't hurt any of those guys.

Thor could easily fry Magneto before he pulls any shit, and there's no on-screen proof that Magneto can wield Mjolnir.

Valid point about Hulk, but Vision does have the mind gem. He can potentially counter her. It won't matter once Magneto is down and the others gangbang Wanda, anyway.

KingD19
Quicksilver while running is strong enough to toss people several hundred feet with ease, and punch Apocalypse around like a rag doll. At least Tony would get dinged up inside his armor. But the main point is they can't touch him.

Magneto literally can look in Thor's direction and yank Mjolnir out of his hand. And he wouldn't be "wielding" Mjolnir. He'd be manipulating it using his powers. It's made of metal, and Apocalypse boosted him to an insane degree. It'd be silly to think the big metal hammer is the one metal thing immune to him.

Wanda manipulated Vision as well. He was helpless against her for a while.

Tony gets crushed in his armor. Vision gets crushed. Thor loses Mjolnir and all long range combat abilities(until Ragnarok anyway). That just leaves Hulk who is vulnerable to Mjolnir whacks. As well as Wanda screwing with his head.

Oh, and they're fighting in New York and Magneto has shown he can manipulate entire cities worth of metal at once. Hulk gets skewered.

Psychotron
Originally posted by KingD19
Quicksilver while running is strong enough to toss people several hundred feet with ease, and punch Apocalypse around like a rag doll. At least Tony would get dinged up inside his armor. But the main point is they can't touch him.

Magneto literally can look in Thor's direction and yank Mjolnir out of his hand. And he wouldn't be "wielding" Mjolnir. He'd be manipulating it using his powers. It's made of metal, and Apocalypse boosted him to an insane degree. It'd be silly to think the big metal hammer is the one metal thing immune to him.

Wanda manipulated Vision as well. He was helpless against her for a while.

Tony gets crushed in his armor. Vision gets crushed. Thor loses Mjolnir and all long range combat abilities(until Ragnarok anyway). That just leaves Hulk who is vulnerable to Mjolnir whacks. As well as Wanda screwing with his head.

Oh, and they're fighting in New York and Magneto has shown he can manipulate entire cities worth of metal at once. Hulk gets skewered.

Thor and Hulk can get him with an AoE attack. Quicksilver is not a factor in this fight. He can't even hit Tony if he's flying.

Prove that. Prove that Magneto can yank Mjolnir away from Thor. Because he sure as hell can't in the comics. Odin's enchantment > Magneto's powers by a large margin.

For a few brief moments. She didn't really put him down and Vision didn't want to hurt her.

That's some imagination you've got. What's to stop Vision, Thor, and Tony from just blasting him to death with energy attacks as soon as the fight starts?

Placidity
The key questions for me are:

1. How strong are Magneto's shields? We obviously can't know for sure, but given how much force (or mass) he can exert (control), should give some indication.

2. How hard can Quicksilver hit? He clearly has the durability to match. I haven't looked at the numbers, but wouldn't surprise me if his striking power is higher than a lot of people we consider very strong.

I think they make it past 5 because that team has certain vulnerabilities to Magneto. After that, I'm not sure.

Also, the list may not in the right order (though it looks good to me), so you can just say pass/fail for each round.

Psychotron
Magneto's shields are pretty much featless IIRC. I don't think they can withstand a charged hammer strike or several Leviathan punches.

Plus, Vision can just phase through them.

John Murdoch
Somewhere around 6-7 the family gets taken down. Until then, Scarlet Witch is a non-factor as either

A) Magneto crushes everyone, or, more likely,

B) Quicksilver takes out all the competition whilst drinking a Tab and listening to the Blue Monday by Joy Division or whatever pop song is chosen to be in his Walkman.

Also, with no PIS or CIS, Quicksilver could grab Wonder Woman's sword in Round 5 and cut the Justice League down before they know what hit them. Superman might be able to jet off the ground in time to get high enough to start heat vision spamming or something like that though.

Rounds 6-7 just become exercises in futility:

- 2-3 of the Justice League villains are walking plot devices that can only be killed by specific people/objects.
- Don't see how the team does anything but die unless Magneto goes end of Apocalypse mode and basically destroys the Earth throwing metal at Godzilla and crew. And that's if his shields can withstand all the hits they'll be taking, which is a negative IMO.

Placidity
^ remember survival also allows them to pass the round.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Placidity
^ remember survival also allows them to pass the round.

Missed that in the OP, thanks Placidity.

They win 10/10 all rounds then. Unless Enchantress has another walking plot device power, no one will know Quicksilver is even around unless he wants them to, meaning he can zip around the city unbeknownst to any enemy combatants.

And since PIS/CIS is off, he won't bother goofing off and adjusting Superman's spit curl or putting his arm around Diana or doing a Heisman pose off a kaiju or whatever it is movie Peter would do that would compromise his speed.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Placidity
http://i67.tinypic.com/dgi935.jpg

1. Magneto

2. Scarlet Witch (Avengers)

3. Pietro (X-men)

Magneto's family (at peak levels, no PIS, no CIS) takes on the below scenarios, can they overcome or survive each one?

- Win by elimination/KO of all enemies, OR if all members survive for 3 hours (no self-BFR)
- Battlefield: New York City

1. Ultron Invasion

2. X-men Villains (Sebastian Shaw, Future Sentinel)

3. Avenger Villains (Loki, Kurse, Abomination)

4. Avengers (Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, and Vision)

5. Justice League (Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern)

6. Justice League Villains (Ares, Zod, Faora, Doomsday, Enchantress)

7. Godzilla, Category 5 Kaiju (Pacific Rim), Smaug, Kraken (Clash of the Titans), Clover, Balrog

I'm not sure they get pass 2 to be honest...

Every Sentinel ever created, starting at the Mark I's, were created specifically to be able to deal with Magneto...

In Days of Future Past, we saw Mags terrified of, and completely unable to fight, two Future Sentinels...

Inaddition, since we are saying that they are all "Magneto's family" are to then assume that both Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch are both mutants?

Because if so...lol.

The Sentinel could very well solo since Future Sentinels not only have Mystiques ability to mimic mutant abilities, but also have Rogues ability to Power Drain by touch...

And I'm betting that Quicksilver doesn't have a clue about the Power Drain (his Future self "might" know about it, but he also might not)...

Once the Sentinel touches Quicksilver (and Quicksilver will touch the Sentinel innocently as he doesn't know that touching them is a no-no) and acquires his power, Mags and Scarlett die very rapidly...

As a result I think there is an excellent chance that Mags family doesn't make it pass 2...

Arachnid1
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Missed that in the OP, thanks Placidity.

They win 10/10 all rounds then. Unless Enchantress has another walking plot device power, no one will know Quicksilver is even around unless he wants them to, meaning he can zip around the city unbeknownst to any enemy combatants.

And since PIS/CIS is off, he won't bother goofing off and adjusting Superman's spit curl or putting his arm around Diana or doing a Heisman pose off a kaiju or whatever it is movie Peter would do that would compromise his speed. Yeah this. If it's just survival, Quicksilver sprints around for 3 hours for an easy win.

Psychotron
He runs around until Hulk thunderclaps him or Thor starts spamming lightning attacks.

KingD19
He runs around until Hulk thunderclaps him or Thor starts spamming lightning attacks.

Those will never hit him.

Psychotron
They're AoE. They're not gonna hit him if he self BFRs.

John Murdoch
Ya, Quicksilver is just a movie-breaking character with his speed levels. He could've resolved both the conflicts in the DoFP and Apocalypse with ease if CIS and PIS were both disabled, as they are here. That means he's running at Blackbird explosion mansion evacuation speeds in each round till time runs out.

Even if he engages in combat, again, PIS/CIS are off, meaning if he punches Hulk/Thor/Supes/Zod and realizes he can't do any damage because they aren't regular people, he'll just zip around to run out the clock.

This is without taking into account Magneto, who can engage his shield and start throwing torrents of metal at whoever if need be once the opening bell rings. Or wrapping up an enemy in girders, pipes, tubular steel, etc. and throwing them the next state over. Or crushing Iron Man in his armor. Or dropping a building on someone.

It's unnecessary with his son being untouchable and in NYC, meaning Quicksilver can run through buildings, the streets, the subway, parks. And if somehow anyone spots him, they'll still be statues or at best moving in super slow motion to Peter, meaning he runs somewhere else until another big bad shows up.

KingD19
They're AoE. They're not gonna hit him if he self BFRs.

How is a Thunderclap gonna hit him? Hulk will be clapping his hand for an hour.

Quicksilver would see lightning in super-slow mo and be well away before it ever hits.

Arachnid1
How is a Thunderclap gonna hit him? Hulk will be clapping his hand for an hour.

Quicksilver would see lightning in super-slow mo and be well away before it ever hits. And even then, neither of them have an AOE attack thats bigger than the entire city of New York. Quicksilver has plenty of room to work with.

Psychotron
Oh, the battlefield is the entire New York? I missed that.

Well, I guess they win via Quicksilver being a pussy.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I'm not sure they get pass 2 to be honest...

Every Sentinel ever created, starting at the Mark I's, were created specifically to be able to deal with Magneto...

In Days of Future Past, we saw Mags terrified of, and completely unable to fight, two Future Sentinels...

Inaddition, since we are saying that they are all "Magneto's family" are to then assume that both Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch are both mutants?

Because if so...lol.

The Sentinel could very well solo since Future Sentinels not only have Mystiques ability to mimic mutant abilities, but also have Rogues ability to Power Drain by touch...

And I'm betting that Quicksilver doesn't have a clue about the Power Drain (his Future self "might" know about it, but he also might not)...

Once the Sentinel touches Quicksilver (and Quicksilver will touch the Sentinel innocently as he doesn't know that touching them is a no-no) and acquires his power, Mags and Scarlett die very rapidly...

As a result I think there is an excellent chance that Mags family doesn't make it pass 2...

thumb up

Future Sentinel wins...

KingD19
Oh, the battlefield is the entire New York? I missed that.

Well, I guess they win via Quicksilver being a pussy.

Utilizing the stips to his advantage makes him a pussy?

I guess Future Sentinel's are pussy's for stealing powers, right?

TheLordofMurder

mad

Psychotron
Utilizing the stips to his advantage makes him a pussy?

No, because they fight.

KingD19
No, because they fight.

With other people's abilities.

And what Sentinel punched Apocalypse? Wheres that brave guy?

Psychotron
With other people's abilities.

And what Sentinel punched Apocalypse? Wheres that brave guy?

And? Fighting is fighting.

Didn't he get caught by Apoc?

KingD19
And? Fighting is fighting.

Didn't he get caught by Apoc?

Fighting is fighting. But fighting and winning only because you stole someone elses powers? Pussy according to you.

And Quicksilver fought plenty. He took down the entire Kitchen in the White House. He took down that entire hallway of guards. And he fought Apocalypse.

Yes, Apocalypse spawned a power and caught him. While he was getting hit for the eight or ninth time. Then he broke his arm and leg. That constitutes a fight, so what are you saying Quicksilver doesn't do?

Psychotron
Fighting is fighting. But fighting and winning only because you stole someone elses powers? Pussy according to you.

And Quicksilver fought plenty. He took down the entire Kitchen in the White House. He took down that entire hallway of guards. And he fought Apocalypse.

Yes, Apocalypse spawned a power and caught him. While he was getting hit for the eight or ninth time. Then he broke his arm and leg. That constitutes a fight, so what are you saying Quicksilver doesn't do?

Nope. Running away and winning because of some rule is pussy.

That's all well and good but he's usesless against the heavy hitters here.

I'm saying he sucks at fighting and can only win if he exploits some random rule.

KingD19
Nope. Running away and winning because of some rule is pussy.

That's all well and good but he's usesless against the heavy hitters here.

I'm saying he sucks at fighting and can only win if he exploits some random rule.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. But your bias and salt is hilarious.

He's not useless if he gets his team the win, which according to the rules he definitely can, hahaha. It's called strategy.

And how is being unable to hurt someone above your weight class = sucking at fighting? Just because Captain America can't knock Superman on his ass, does that mean he sucks at fighting? To you I guess it does.

Psychotron
Don't hate the player, hate the game. But your bias and salt is hilarious.

He's not useless if he gets his team the win, which according to the rules he definitely can, hahaha. It's called strategy.

And how is being unable to hurt someone above your weight class = sucking at fighting? Just because Captain America can't knock Superman on his ass, does that mean he sucks at fighting? To you I guess it does.

There's no sault. It's just a shitty way to win.

KingD19
There's no sault. It's just a shitty way to win.

A shitty way to win would be by cheating.

He is completely within the rules, and therefore winning that way is smart strategy and nothing else.

According to your logic, that means technical boxers who win on points and not knockouts are shitty.

People like Cap who beat guys like Spidey through experience, skill, and tenacity because they are outclassed are shitty.

Iron Man is shitty, because he doesn't have powers so he uses a suit of armor to fight.

Hulk is shitty because he transforms into Hulk and doesn't fight as Banner.

Thor is shitty because he uses Mjolnir.

Using what is available to you isn't shitty, dude. You're just salty.

But explain to me how a being who can only win fights by copying powers and apparently weakening their opponents(with another power they stole) and winning that way isn't shitty? But using the rules is?

Adam Grimes
I was going to shitpost psychotron but... calm down, friend.

KingD19
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I was going to shitpost psychotron but... calm down, friend.

I'm completely calm, lol. I'm not even arguing that the Family von Lensherr is going to win all these rounds. I'm just calling him out and being biased and acting like it's a legit gripe.

Khazra Reborn
No ones touching Quicksilver, his speed is basically game breaking, I can't really think of anyone who can match him, outside of plot power Apocalypse.

Raptor22
How is qs running away for 3 hrs going to help his team win? The op says the whole team has to survive for the full 3 hrs for them to get the win, not just qs.

KingD19
Originally posted by Raptor22
How is qs running away for 3 hrs going to help his team win? The op says the whole team has to survive for the full 3 hrs for them to get the win, not just qs.

He can run with people.

Raptor22
He can run with people. he'd have to carry both of them at the same time while holding their heads so they don't snap off (I don't think he has enough arms for that), and stopping every couple of minutes for a minute or two so they can breath and catch their breath, for 3 hrs. And if he doesn't carry both, then the remaining member has to survive the entire team on their own.

KingD19
he'd have to carry both of them at the same time while holding their heads so they don't snap off (I don't think he has enough arms for that), and stopping every couple of minutes for a minute or two so they can breath and catch their breath, for 3 hrs. And if he doesn't carry both, then the remaining member has to survive the entire team on their own.

No he doesn't. In Apocalypse, he ran with someone over his shoulder, and someone tucked against his side. His powers defy logic and physics so all we know is at this point he can comfortably run with people and they're just fine.

Stopping won't be a problem. He can run a mile, and chill for a bit, hit and run until the 3 hours are up.

But the entire time Magneto still has access to the entire metal structure of New York.

John Murdoch
he'd have to carry both of them at the same time while holding their heads so they don't snap off (I don't think he has enough arms for that), and stopping every couple of minutes for a minute or two so they can breath and catch their breath, for 3 hrs. And if he doesn't carry both, then the remaining member has to survive the entire team on their own.

Ya...QS can still do it. When he cleared the X-Mansion, he carried Beast, Mystique, and Moira as well as carrying or hammer-throwing around a dozen to 2 dozen kids and teens to safety (two of which he picked up under his arms whilst kicking a table to use as a surfboard out of the second story window). This was all to save them from an EXPLOSION, while he checking under desks for people and was taking breaks to eat a slice of pizza, drink some Tab, and moonwalk in a hallway.

Again, with CIS/PIS off, he is completely focused on running Mach 200k + whilst doing whatever he needs to in order to win the scenario at hand.

Granted, can he carry around Scarlet Witch - a liability in these battles IMO - and Mags for 3 hours without tiring? IDK. But him being able to pull through is more likely - plus Magneto activating his shields and throwing Harlem onto someone if things get hairy - than any of the teams laying waste to the House of M.

Raptor22
No he doesn't. In Apocalypse, he ran with someone over his shoulder, and someone tucked against his side. His powers defy logic and physics so all we know is at this point he can comfortably run with people and they're just fine.

Stopping won't be a problem. He can run a mile, and chill for a bit, hit and run until the 3 hours are up.

But the entire time Magneto still has access to the entire metal structure of New York. I'll have to re-watch those scenes to remember the details. I remember him having to hold mags head in dofp, and mystiques at the end of apoc, and both of them being sick and needing a minute to compose themselves after a very short run.

The problem I see with the hit and run is Wanda surviving it. Will Wanda be able to catch her breath and be ready for another sprint before say zod catches up? A mile to a kryptonian is nothing, how much could really recover before it's time to move again? And the next time, and the next... For 3 hrs. She'll probably need longer and longer when the cumulative effects start adding up. I just don't see her surviving it.

Yeah mags has the entire metal structure of new York, but now he has to survive for 3 hrs straight against entire powerhouse teams minus the 1 or 2 chasing qs. Does he or his shields have the strength or endurance for that?

KingD19
I'll have to re-watch those scenes to remember the details. I remember him having to hold mags head in dofp, and mystiques at the end of apoc, and both of them being sick and needing a minute to compose themselves after a very short run.

The problem I see with the hit and run is Wanda surviving it. Will Wanda be able to catch her breath and be ready for another sprint before say zod catches up? A mile to a kryptonian is nothing, how much could really recover before it's time to move again? And the next time, and the next... For 3 hrs. She'll probably need longer and longer when the cumulative effects start adding up. I just don't see her surviving it.

Yeah mags has the entire metal structure of new York, but now he has to survive for 3 hrs straight against entire powerhouse teams minus the 1 or 2 chasing qs. Does he or his shields have the strength or endurance for that?

He held his head to keep him from getting whiplash in DoFP. And he did the same for Mystique presumably because he was jumping around on floating hunks of debris and metal.

But during the explosion scene he ran around with and tossed like Murdoch said well over a dozen people. Even a dog. When time restarted for all of them, they were confused but fine.

Raptor22
He held his head to keep him from getting whiplash in DoFP. And he did the same for Mystique presumably because he was jumping around on floating hunks of debris and metal.

But during the explosion scene he ran around with and tossed like Murdoch said well over a dozen people. Even a dog. When time restarted for all of them, they were confused but fine. Presumably he'd be jumping around on hunks of debris and such here since mags is going to be ripping up the city fighting the rest of the team. It'll also be harder for him to find time and a place for Wanda to recoup safely for a moment every minute or two when the whole city is being torn apart.

KingD19
Presumably he'd be jumping around on hunks of debris and such here since mags is going to be ripping up the city fighting the rest of the team. It'll also be harder for him to find time and a place for Wanda to recoup safely for a moment every minute or two when the whole city is being torn apart.

How? He can run miles in seconds. And the area of New York is about 304 miles squared. No one on any team is even a fraction of his speed. And his speed isn't hindered in any way carrying people, as when he's running fast gravity and stuff like that doesn't effect him.

John Murdoch
^You're bringing up some good points, Raptor: if he does have to do the "whip-laaaaaash" thing with his dad and sis, again, things get froggy. I forgot about that aspect of him carrying people.

My biggest argument for Team Mags is that PIS/CIS is OFF. That means Peter will have at least a minute or two per enemy combatant to decide how best to win. Fight them? Grab a light pole and ram it through their chest? Fall back a couple miles with his team? What if he grabs an enemy and whirlwinds them around at his superspeed for 10 seconds and they die of extreme G-force overload? Peter moves at super-duper superspeed even with time slowed down.

There are a LOT of options for QS to use if he is going full bore.

Raptor22
How? He can run miles in seconds. And the area of New York is about 304 miles squared. No one on any team is even a fraction of his speed. And his speed isn't hindered in any way carrying people, as when he's running fast gravity and stuff like that doesn't effect him. but his speed doesn't matter when Wanda needs time to recover/catch her breath. They need to be stationary for a few seconds every minute or two, maybe less. The city's being torn apart by mags, kryptonians or whoever their fighting are flying around wrecking everything in sight.

What happens when she only has time to take a quick breath before a kryptonian arrives, or lightning starts falling, or the ground underneath them gets torn up by mags. Sry Wanda no time to breath, gots 2 go. Then that happens again, then again... Can she really hold up for 3 hrs of that?

KingD19
but his speed doesn't matter when Wanda needs time to recover/catch her breath. They need to be stationary for a few seconds every minute or two, maybe less. The city's being torn apart by mags, kryptonians or whoever their fighting are flying around wrecking everything in sight.

What happens when she only has time to take a quick breath before a kryptonian arrives, or lightning starts falling, or the ground underneath them gets torn up by mags. Sry Wanda no time to breath, gots 2 go. Then that happens again, then again... Can she really hold up for 3 hrs of that?

Okay, let's do the math.

New York is 304 miles squared give or take, yes?

Pietro can run several miles at the least in a few seconds, yes?

So, he can run twenty miles in a few seconds, and just put them down and chill. He can literally just zip to a different borough and wait until they get close and then run them somewhere else. And that's if they can even find him, as not every team has a way to track them down.

Also there's no evidence he needs to stop for people to catch their breath. We've seen people both aware they're being moved by him(when he touches you before he uses his speed. And when they're frozen.(apparently he doesn't always need to protect them from whiplash as he didn't do it for anyone in the mansion)

But we've never heard or seen anything that shows a person has to stop for air.

Raptor22
Originally posted by John Murdoch
^You're bringing up some good points, Raptor: if he does have to do the "whip-laaaaaash" thing with his dad and sis, again, things get froggy. I forgot about that aspect of him carrying people.

My biggest argument for Team Mags is that PIS/CIS is OFF. That means Peter will have at least a minute or two per enemy combatant to decide how best to win. Fight them? Grab a light pole and ram it through their chest? Fall back a couple miles with his team? What if he grabs an enemy and whirlwinds them around at his superspeed for 10 seconds and they die of extreme G-force overload? Peter moves at super-duper superspeed even with time slowed down.

There are a LOT of options for QS to use if he is going full bore. Thanks, u brought up some good points too.

Raptor22
Okay, let's do the math.

New York is 304 miles squared give or take, yes?

Pietro can run several miles at the least in a few seconds, yes?

So, he can run twenty miles in a few seconds, and just put them down and chill. He can literally just zip to a different borough and wait until they get close and then run them somewhere else. And that's if they can even find him, as not every team has a way to track them down.

Also there's no evidence he needs to stop for people to catch their breath. We've seen people both aware they're being moved by him(when he touches you before he uses his speed. And when they're frozen.(apparently he doesn't always need to protect them from whiplash as he didn't do it for anyone in the mansion)

But we've never heard or seen anything that shows a person has to stop for air. I'm going to re-watch dofp, and apoc (at least the relevent scenes) this afternoon before I comment further, the school explosion scene is a bit hazy in my mind.

I definately appreciate the polite debate so far, wish they could all be like this.

Psychotron
A shitty way to win would be by cheating.

He is completely within the rules, and therefore winning that way is smart strategy and nothing else.

According to your logic, that means technical boxers who win on points and not knockouts are shitty.

People like Cap who beat guys like Spidey through experience, skill, and tenacity because they are outclassed are shitty.

Iron Man is shitty, because he doesn't have powers so he uses a suit of armor to fight.

Hulk is shitty because he transforms into Hulk and doesn't fight as Banner.

Thor is shitty because he uses Mjolnir.

Using what is available to you isn't shitty, dude. You're just salty.

But explain to me how a being who can only win fights by copying powers and apparently weakening their opponents(with another power they stole) and winning that way isn't shitty? But using the rules is?

Now this is salt.

John Murdoch
I'm going to re-watch dofp, and apoc (at least the relevent scenes) this afternoon before I comment further, the school explosion scene is a bit hazy in my mind.

I definately appreciate the polite debate so far, wish they could all be like this.

Ya, that scene is straight Looney-Tunes type action.

It is a good thing to have a nice discourse on here.

KingD19
Now this is salt.

How?

I'm just making examples using your logic that "utilizing the rules = pussy" while "stealing powers = not pussy"

Psychotron
How?

I'm just making examples using your logic that "utilizing the rules = pussy" while "stealing powers = not pussy"

Look at that wall of text you wrote in response to some off hand comment. That's salt.

Yes, winning by exploiting arbitrary rules instead of winning a straight fight is being pussy.

Silent Master
So everyone in combat sports like boxing and MMA is a pussy?

KingD19
Originally posted by Silent Master
So everyone in combat sports like boxing and MMA is a pussy?

Floyd Mayweather is a pussy because he wins on points and not KO's.

Submission specialists in the UFC are pussies because they win by tapout, not KO's.

Anyone who uses the rules is a pussy apparently, lol. laughing out loud

KingD19
Look at that wall of text you wrote in response to some off hand comment. That's salt.

Yes, winning by exploiting arbitrary rules instead of winning a straight fight is being pussy.

It's not an offhand comment since you've been championing it for a while with no evidence other than, "QS is a pussy because I don't like how he can win."

And you're being biased by saying that is pussy, but stealing powers so you can win isn't. How can you use the term "Straight Fight" when Sentinel's can only fight by cheating, making it unfair automatically?

Psychotron
Floyd Mayweather is a pussy because he wins on points and not KO's.

You're wrong about that other shit, but this is 100% spot on. Floyd would get killed in a legit fight.

Nibedicus
Stops at 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.