Liberals Claim "Men Get Periods Too!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
And the Left acts like they don't understand why the Right never takes them SERIOUSLY in Science Talks...

7qyo-SQCebE

snowdragon
I read the article associated with that picture and regardless of pronouns, she isn't a man.

socool8520
I read something about hormonal imbalances or something, but no bleeding. I don't think you have to make stuff up if you're an emotional male. You're just an emotional male.

Bentley
Every man is emotional though. Unless they've been brainwashed ermm

BackFire
No, real men never show emotion, except anger and hunger. All others are for women and the dainty types.

Afro Cheese
C-8MYpXvG3c
vPUZyTXERtw

SamZED
Would've been nice to hear Patrice commentary on what's going on in the world today.

Surtur

jaden101
Sometimes there aren't enough face-palms in the world.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Surtur
The best part was the poetry this person wrote lol. From the other thread:

Lol..."celebrating a child dying".
I wonder if being forced to read poetry like this could be a candidate for an "enhanced interrogation technique".

Surtur
Well at least feminists have not stooped low enough to go make paintings out of the blood from their periods.

We Painted Pictures With Our Menstrual Blood To Break The Stigma That Periods Are Gross

Oh...I see.

http://i.imgur.com/mDLszxn.jpg

shocking

ArtificialGlory
Well at least feminists have not stooped low enough to go make paintings out of the blood from their periods.

We Painted Pictures With Our Menstrual Blood To Break The Stigma That Periods Are Gross

Oh...I see.

http://i.imgur.com/mDLszxn.jpg

shocking
So they try and attempt to prove that periods aren't disgusting by doing something quite disgusting with menstrual blood. Great.

If I ever run into morons like them IRL, I'll cut my hand and start smearing blood over a sheet of paper or whatever and telling them how I'm producing amazing and 'brave' art. I bet they'd lose their shit in no time.

Adam Grimes
You are, once again, weirdly off-topic.

Someone should help you keep your obsessions at bay, my friend

Digi
Is it just me, or could a lot of the partisan name-calling be ramped down a notch if, every time "liberals" or "conservatives" was used in a sentence, we replaced it with "a liberal" or "a conservative" or, at worst, "a handful of liberals/conservatives"?

Serious question. Because I don't think it takes a genius to figure out that a lot of the "Ha! Look at these idiots..." articles and videos are either clickbait, or representative of a small enough sample that most people under any particular label will have some issue with it, even ones ostensibly on the "same side." Not having a ton of context on this particular story, it does seem a relevant time to ask.

Adam Grimes
Fly and the like struggle with the use of 'A' or 'An' mainly because they get confused as to when use one or the other. Could you blame them trying to avoid the matter?

socool8520
Originally posted by Bentley
Every man is emotional though. Unless they've been brainwashed ermm

Sure, everyone has emotions obviously. It's also obvious that some are more emotional than others. Crying during romance movies, feeling life is over if you get dumped, etc. Not the stereotypical guy stuff. I don't think there's anything wrong with that even though that sort of thing ain't my bag. I just wouldn't try to compare an emotional guy with a female menstrual cycle.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I wonder if being forced to read poetry like this could be a candidate for an "enhanced interrogation technique".

Probably the same way Soldiers feel when they are forces to set thru those "Transgender Training Videos"

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Fly and the like struggle with the use of 'A' or 'An' mainly because they get confused as to when use one or the other. Could you blame them trying to avoid the matter?

Grammer Nazi?? Are you on YOUR Period right now Grimey?

Surtur
Originally posted by Digi
Is it just me, or could a lot of the partisan name-calling be ramped down a notch if, every time "liberals" or "conservatives" was used in a sentence, we replaced it with "a liberal" or "a conservative" or, at worst, "a handful of liberals/conservatives"?

Serious question. Because I don't think it takes a genius to figure out that a lot of the "Ha! Look at these idiots..." articles and videos are either clickbait, or representative of a small enough sample that most people under any particular label will have some issue with it, even ones ostensibly on the "same side." Not having a ton of context on this particular story, it does seem a relevant time to ask.

No. Did you have any further inquiries?

Digi
No. Did you have any further inquiries?

There aren't bonus points for being flippant here. No one's watching. Would you care to elaborate?

Surtur
There aren't bonus points for being flippant here. No one's watching. Would you care to elaborate?

Nobody is watching? So, who exactly am I elaborating on anything for?

Emperordmb
MY SEX JUNK IS SO OH OH OH!!!

Where's my award?

socool8520
What???

Emperordmb
I'm quoting a song by some narcissist on Bill Nye whose way too obsessed with her own genitalia... much like this article came about through people being way too obsessed with looking at the world through the lens of sex.

socool8520
hmmm...alrighty then

Surtur
Originally posted by socool8520
hmmm...alrighty then

Wait, have you not seen it? You are in for a treat.

VtJFb_P2j48

That is an emmy nominated episode, btw. One lyric:

"Who enjoys a fleshlight in the cold moon light? With a sad clown, skyping via satellite? Damn skippy home slice sing it with me all night".

I'm just intrigued at the writing process for the song. Fleshlights in the cold moon light, but why is there a sad clown involved? Did the clown, perhaps, get a sneak peak of this music video? Is he sad for another reason?

Digi
Nobody is watching? So, who exactly am I elaborating on anything for?

I'm guessing you understood my point. We don't have much of an audience, so there's not much purpose in trying to be snarky and dismissive, or deliberately obtuse as with this post I'm quoting. Just trying to have a conversation, is all. But no worries. Have a good one.

Afro Cheese
I'm guessing you understood my point. We don't have much of an audience, so there's not much purpose in trying to be snarky and dismissive, or deliberately obtuse as with this post I'm quoting. Just trying to have a conversation, is all. But no worries. Have a good one. I feel you man. The tribalism of current politics has gone into hyperdrive.

jaden101

I'm watching. I'm always watching.

socool8520
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
I feel you man. The tribalism of current politics has gone into hyperdrive.

I honestly can't get behind one group enough to lambaste the others. Both parties have several foolish, dishonest people to make them not worth supporting. The Independent group doesn't seem to gather much support so nobody really cares about them I guess.

Surtur
But still though, the sex junk video is hilarious. I would support it being given an Emmy award for best comedy episode.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.