Can Superman or Hyperion beat??????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep...

Can Superman or Hyperion beat in a best of 7 series any Marvel or Dc herald, high, mid, low or street ( magic user ) who happens to also have auto-Shielding in there powerset?

Or do you think Superman and Hyperion might win some but not any for a majority in a best of 7 series?

xJLxKing
Superman can beat the majority of heralds but I wouldn't say all

Supermex
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman can beat the majority of heralds but I wouldn't say all

What im asking is if Superman or Hyperion can beat a Mag who has auto-Shielding as part of his power-set in a best of 7 series..

A mag who is high to low or even street level, but that has auto-Sheilding..

carver9
Well, Magneto doesn't have Auto shields but I get what you are saying. I would give Supes and Hyperion the majority against any GL but Doc Strange, I would give him the majority, high majority against both. These days, people like Strange would solo the JLA. Quasar, I would probably give him a split against both. I know there's more but those are the only two I can think of.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
These days, people like Strange would solo the JLA.

No.

BZ me. I would defeat you.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
No.

BZ me. I would defeat you.

Isnt strange depowered

DarkSaint85
Shhhh, my sweet.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Isnt strange depowered

Even while depowered he could probably do it. He have some beastly showings.

DarkSaint85
BZ me.

If I lose, I will temp ban myself for a month, or become the greatest Hulk fan of all time,your pick.

abhilegend
Even while depowered he could probably do it. He have some beastly showings.
Superman obviously doesn't had any great showings.

thumb up

xJLxKing
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman obviously doesn't had any great showings.

thumb up he is low herald at best

Rao Kal El
Nah he is meta

abhilegend
Originally posted by xJLxKing
he is low herald at best Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Nah he is meta
Too high for carver.

DarkSaint85
Too high for carver.

You joke, but street/meta is where I'd place current Strange.

And Carver has him soloing the JLA.

abhilegend
You are acting like carver places JLA above street.

Except Wonder Woman, she is definitely high herald. Not hulk level though.

thumb up

carver9
You are acting like carver places JLA above street.

Except Wonder Woman, she is definitely high herald. Not hulk level though.

thumb up

Not what I am saying. What I am saying though is when the JLA or Avengers are going against a single enemy, they tend to lose badly. You posts examples of this all of the time Abhi... especially when that meta guy took on the Avengers that had Hulk, Thor and other powerful members and he made short work of them. This happens to the JLA as well. It is what it is buddy. Accept it.

DarkSaint85
So, BZ?

Current Strange, as of today (haven't read any of the latest comics published today, so let's say as of yesterday) going back a year or so ago or whenever it was the Empirikul attacked (so I'm not just lomiting Carver to feats from the last two issues lol, and to show it's not just a flash in the pan showing) vs the Justice League as of the same time period.

Can either be the JLA (so the team with Vixen and Lobo etc) or JL (Cyborg Flash etc.

If I lose, I temp ban myself for a month, or become Hulks greatest supporter.

If Carver loses, what can his forfeit be? Nothing too major.

And there isn't that much to go through in terms of research for him. Strange has about 20 issues, and the sorcerers supreme has about 10 issues.

So he has a Max of 50 issues, including guest appearances, to go through.

Philosophía
If Carver loses, what can his forfeit be? Nothing too major. I lol'd.

He has to stop talking about Hulk, in any way, for a month. Not even a reference or tangential point.

carver9
I'm seeing pieces of Dark saint replies through you alls quotes and it is making my stomach hurt. Anyways, I don't want a thing to do with that guy. I have had him on ignore for months and it has been the most peaceful times I've had on KMC. With that said, anything involving D'S ain't happening.

DarkSaint85
thumb up thought so.

Will add it to the list.

Current Rulk being Maverick
Kluh KOing Apoc
Aquaman stabbing Darkseid being fan art
WWH having transmutation powers
Enchantress shooting General Eiling
Adamantium ripping

The list goes on.

Philosophía
WWH having transmutation powers Wait, what?

DarkSaint85
You know how Shadow cat phased him into the ground?

Carver argued that WWH regew his limbs, rather than ripping his limbs out of the concrete.

And when I pointed out that he had his sandals and armour on his 'new' limbs, he argued artist error.

Well, it was either that orWWH transmuted a new pair of sandals.

Just for you Sin...

Here we have WWH being molecular fused to the ground. His arms and his legs was fused by Kitty Pride.

http://img145.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=84593_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_8002_009_122_845lo.jpg

The Xmen thinking they stopped him again because his legs and arms are basically "one" with the ground. Guess what he does...

http://img143.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=84600_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_2002_010_122_1113lo.jpg

He rip off his legs and arms and it grows back nigh instantly. Cutting off his limbs aint going to do crap. I'm tired of proving points to you Sin...read some Hulk comics and stop downplaying the character.

Philosophía
I think SHHHHHRRRRIIIIPPP was actually the sound carver's brain was making as he read those scans.

Prof. T.C McAbe
You know how Shadow cat phased him into the ground?

Carver argued that WWH regew his limbs, rather than ripping his limbs out of the concrete.

And when I pointed out that he had his sandals and armour on his 'new' limbs, he argued artist error.

Well, it was either that orWWH transmuted a new pair of sandals.

Is this the real life?

Rao Kal El
Must... Not... Laugh....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.