Plagueis and Tenebrous vs Sidious (DE)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayne
All combatants are bloodlusted and are in their respective primes.

Fight takes place on a neutral plane; the distance between Sidious and the team is 25 meters.

Sabers, Force, and all-out - who wins and why?

thesithmaster
Sidious.

Azronger
Sidious one-shots

Haschwalth
Sidious.

darthbane77
Duo

darthbane77
Wait, **** no, scratch that. That was my stance BEFORE I lowered Tenebrous.

thesithmaster
Even if you hold Tene very high, it's not enough to avoid having the stance that Sidious wrecks.

Deronn_solo
Plagueis can present a challenge by himself, but he needs better backup.

YousufKhan1212
Sidious wrecks.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Duo.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by darthbane77
Duo. Wait, **** no, scratch that. That was my stance BEFORE I lowered Tenebrous.

Are you a badly programmed robot or something?

@OP: The team probably wins.

Rockydonovang
Sids

Emperordmb
Duo IMO

JKBart
In terms of sabers, I can see Sidious winning. Even by TPM Sidious comes of as the better duelist before his supreme feats happened; I've debated that Plagueis would beat Palpatine in sabers because of their relationship and setup pretty decisively as of TPM (I can provide quotes of the analysis), but that was before Palpatine went on to live for many decades more, so that wouldn't be a case here. Tenebrous won't be enough to tip the scales here; you can vaguely place him a very wide area of probable skill, but that just will not be enough.

As far as the Force goes, here Tenebrous is a lot more legitimate threat, and Plagueis himself is closer to Palpatine in the Force than he is in sabers. I can see team winning here.

All out - probably goes just like sabers.

Rockydonovang
Isn't de sids like vastly above rots sids?

JKBart
Well, depends what you call vastly. DE Sids would beat his RotS self but discounting the setup in which DE SIds pretty much knows the RotS one perfectly and can predict anything lol it would be a very long and a good fight, and Plagueis isn't that far from RotS Palpatine neither.

toplel
either bart, it's either not neither

JKBart
nope
> de sids ISNT far from rots palpatine
> plagus isnt that far from rots palpatine neither

Rockydonovang
I mean, rots sids was draining byss to increase his power and ha dmore than a decade to improve as of rots alone, not sure why it wouldn't be significant/

Also, I don't think there's any reasonto think plagueis is close to palps

NewGuy01
Originally posted by JKBart
nope
> de sids ISNT far from rots palpatine
> plagus isnt that far from rots palpatine neither

It's either.

You could say, "NEITHER de sids NOR plagus is that far from rots palpatine," but with your phrasing the correct word is either.

JKBart
ah k

thesithmaster
Neither can challenge Sidious individually. I wouldn't say it's a stretch to say Sidious stomps.

Vorpal Ruin
Judging by feats, Sidious wins. If the other two Sith Lords had more material on them they would likely win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.