Unchained Vaylin vs. FOTJ Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Can Vaylin win without morals

darthbane77
Luke wins 10/10, but Vaylin is capable of providing a challenge.

Haschwalth
Luke 10/10, slaughters her.

S_W_LeGenD
Vaylin will push him to his limits but he may prevail.

Ursumeles
Luke stomps.

Azronger
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Vaylin will push him to his limits but he may prevail.

laughing

"May prevail."

Azronger
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Luke stomps.

thesithmaster
What? Luke stomps.

Trocity
Either way.

thesithmaster
Originally posted by Trocity
Either way. laughing out loud

MythLord
He's trolling.

Anyways, Luke absolutely massacres.

Sinious
Someone's having a hard time accepting Outlander > Vader smile

Azronger
Originally posted by Sinious
Someone's having a hard time accepting Outlander > Vader smile

Respond to the thread before you continue with your heresy.

Total Warrior
What are unchained Vaylin's feats?

Sinious
Originally posted by Azronger
Respond to the thread before you continue with your heresy. Chillax bro, I told you I'd be busy for a couple days. It took you like a week to respond to me anyway.

Azronger
It took me three days uhuh

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Total Warrior
What are unchained Vaylin's feats?
Here: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/s_w_legend/blog/vaylin-respect-thread/117531/

She managed to contend with the Outlander, Senya and Arcann single-handedly and this is very telling. Her feats are largely target-focused but incredible in their own right. Valkorion perceived her as the greatest threat to his supremacy.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Azronger
laughing

"May prevail."
Unlike you, I look at these matters a bit realistically.

MythLord
LOL

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by MythLord
LOL
You think you know exactly what will happen? Sorry.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Luke stomps.

samappo
Grandmaster Luke wins, but Vaylin is pretty ****ing strong regardless. She ragdolled like six knights when he was like, 10.

Geistalt
Post-Shimrra Luke wins with ease.

DE Luke wins with difficulty.

AncientPower
^thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
DE Luke isn't beating Vaylin.

Geistalt
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Vader+ tier combatants beat Vaylin. fixed

AncientPower
Vader's got nothing on her Sanitarium feat, rofl.

Rockydonovang
Starkiller's feats trump Vaylin's Sanitarium feat. Vader off course was >= Starkiller when far from his own prime.

Any argument for Vaylin needs to be based on scaling, feats will get you nowhere with her.

AncientPower
Rofl, his mindset during those feats was not the same mindset he had when facing Darth Vader. Vader was defeated outright by Starkiller, despite what Sam Witwer's musings on a concept of TFUIII would otherwise suggest.

Not that I'm convinced that destroying half the bridge of a previously damaged Nebulon-B is greater in the first place.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Starkiller's feats trump Vaylin's Sanitarium feat. Vader off course was >= Starkiller when far from his own prime.

Any argument for Vaylin needs to be based on scaling, feats will get you nowhere with her.
I strongly disagree.

First, Sanitarium was on Nathema - a region where it is virtually impossible to employ Force powers to affect external environment.

Second, Vaylin devastated Sanitarium from outer-space with just her concentration. How she managed this, in-spite of constraints of Nathema, is baffling to say the least.

Third, Sanitarium was a huge and robust structure by any measure. Destroying it from outer-space and on Nathema no less, is an unprecedented display of power and mastery.

I am sorry but Starkiller has nothing on Vaylin. Besides, not only Starkiller defeated Darth Vader in single combat but his greatest showing of influencing course of a Star Destroyer, is a feat of complete focus and not combat-applicable.

Vaylin has fantastic combat-applicable showings as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.