Iron Fist vs Nitro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Civil War Nitro.

Who wins?

zopzop
Nitro destroys him. Just before Civil War, Nitro was doped up on Mutant Growth Hormone so he was amped.

cdtm
Originally posted by zopzop
Nitro destroys him. Just before Civil War, Nitro was doped up on Mutant Growth Hormone so he was amped.

Yes.

Question is, is that enough to beat a character that can tank nukes. wink

zopzop
Originally posted by cdtm
Yes.

The blast Nitro unleashed that led to the events in Civil War killed off some pretty powerful meta humans. As I recall, he vaporized Namorita and that chick was no joke. IF dies.

RealityWarper

Yes.

Yes.

Iron Fist cannot tank nukes. He dies.

cdtm
The blast Nitro unleashed that led to the events in Civil War killed off some pretty powerful meta humans. As I recall, he vaporized Namorita and that chick was no joke. IF dies.

No, she's not a joke.

She did get one shotted by Junzo Muto using the Iron Fist though. Pre upgrade.

cdtm
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Yes.

Iron Fist cannot tank nukes. He dies.

Ever been here?

KingD19
Hasn't Danny punched an explosion that would've wiped out all reslity?

Horrificus
Ever been here? freakin impressive!

I have some reading to do...

Mindset
IF is right under Doom and Kyle in power.

Wtf is Nitro gonna do to him?

RealityWarper
Ever been here?

Vs Battles wiki is retarded.

Iron Fist didn't tank a nuke, he didn't even tank the little explosion of the train.

He has gone through the train like a bullet and avoided being caught in the explosion. The Hydra weren't even reached by the explosion.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mindset
IF is right under Doom and Kyle in power.

Wtf is Nitro gonna do to him?

thumb up you don't post often,but when you do, it's right.

cdtm
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Vs Battles wiki is retarded.

Iron Fist didn't tank a nuke, he didn't even tank the little explosion of the train.

He has gone through the train like a bullet and avoided being caught in the explosion. The Hydra weren't even reached by the explosion.

What about Radion the nuclear man?

RealityWarper
What about Radion the nuclear man?

He knocked out IF with a moderate explosion

cdtm
As big as amped Nitro's, at least?

I mean, it's not as if he was nuke level either, going by collateral damage..

RealityWarper
As big as amped Nitro's, at least?

I mean, it's not as if he was nuke level either, going by collateral damage..

Not even Close IIRC.

cdtm
Read through that vsbattle site again.

I thought it had his striking and durability as "city level", but I'm wrong.. They said "Mountain level". eek!

Actually, not even sure what their terms mean.. Ryu and Ken are "small town" level. I guess that's smaller then a mountain? I mean, don't some towns have mountains in them? But aren't some mountains basically towns..?

Same thing with Akuma, he's "Island level".. Guess a mountain could be on an island, but there's also some pretty small islands out there and Akuma's didn't look huge..

RealityWarper
Read through that vsbattle site again.

I thought it had his striking and durability as "city level", but I'm wrong.. They said "Mountain level". eek!

Actually, not even sure what their terms mean.. Ryu and Ken are "small town" level. I guess that's smaller then a mountain? I mean, don't some towns have mountains in them? But aren't some mountains basically towns..?

Same thing with Akuma, he's "Island level".. Guess a mountain could be on an island, but there's also some pretty small islands out there and Akuma's didn't look huge..

That's what I've said.

Their wiki makes no sense and is retarded.

They believe that daredevil is hypersonic...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.