Eobard Thawne and Zoom vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The Reverse Flash and Zoom takes on the following team in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed:

Captain America...
Winter Soldier...
Scarlett Witch...
Iron Man...
Drax...
Gamora...
MCU Spiderman...
Doctor Octopus...
Kurse...

Battle takes place on a featureless, infinite, plane; no prep for either side and standard gear only is allowed...

Who wins?

Adam Grimes
I really can't see the speedsters taking down IM, Kurse, Peter and Drax but they wreck the rest

Arachnid1
They take anyone thats on the ground IMO. That phased hand through chest attack should do the trick for Kurse and Drax. Peter should just get flat out blitzed. No wall he can cling to that they cant run up to knock him off of.

IMs flight makes him a problem but I'm not sure how he tags them either

Surtur
Originally posted by Arachnid1
They take anyone thats on the ground IMO. That phased hand through chest attack should do the trick for Kurse and Drax. Peter should just get flat out blitzed. No wall he can cling to that they cant run up to knock him off of.

IMs flight makes him a problem but I'm not sure how he tags them either

IM also doesn't start out automatically flying, so I'm not sure how he is taking flight before they get to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.