Deadpool vs Kurse...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Deadpool (Baraka-pool) from Wolverine Origins takes on Kurse in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

All other standard Forum Fight conditions apply...

Who wins?

Arachnid1
Unless I'm missing something, anybody that has trouble with Wolverine and Sabretooth is not going to beat a guy who stomped Thor. Not sure whats up with that poll. Kurse stomps.

KingD19
Also Kurse is durable enough to tank the optic beam, fast enough to keep up with him teleporting, and strong enough to literally rip him apart. He might even let him stab/cut him just so he can get close and kill him. But those blades won't do any damage.

Sable
Originally posted by KingD19
Also Kurse is durable enough to tank the optic beam, fast enough to keep up with him teleporting, and strong enough to literally rip him apart. He might even let him stab/cut him just so he can get close and kill him. But those blades won't do any damage.

Kurse doesn't have a single durability feat, Kurse wank around here is just insane.

Silent Master
Kurse wins

KingD19
Originally posted by Sable
Kurse doesn't have a single durability feat, Kurse wank around here is just insane.

He b*tchslapped Mjolnir away from him. So that's strength/durability above anything Barakapool showed.

He flat out ignored getting sliced and diced by Asgardian blades. They couldn't even cut more than a few inches into his flesh. So if Asgardians who are way stronger than humans can't cut him, how can Barakapool?

And the reason he doesn't have more durability feats is because almost hsi entire screen presence is out fighting Thor and making him look bad.

Sable
He b*tchslapped Mjolnir away from him. So that's strength/durability above anything Barakapool showed.

He flat out ignored getting sliced and diced by Asgardian blades. They couldn't even cut more than a few inches into his flesh. So if Asgardians who are way stronger than humans can't cut him, how can Barakapool?

And the reason he doesn't have more durability feats is because almost hsi entire screen presence is out fighting Thor and making him look bad.

FOH, that isn't a durability feat, now prove he has uber durability. The first died from blades, I think you have a problem telling the truth. I never said Kurse loses, I said your durability wank is nonsense.

KingD19
The first Kurse is not the second Kurse. The one we saw for the majority of the movie ignored every potential injury. Like when an Asgardian dropped a sword into his shoulder. Then he ignored it and drained him before brushing it off.

And how is punching away a hammer that has knocked around everyone ever hit with it, without even flinching not at least part durability?

You're so bad at this.

Sable
The first Kurse is not the second Kurse. The one we saw for the majority of the movie ignored every potential injury. Like when an Asgardian dropped a sword into his shoulder. Then he ignored it and drained him before brushing it off.

And how is punching away a hammer that has knocked around everyone ever hit with it, without even flinching not at least part durability?

You're so bad at this.

You are so bad at this you think someone who has huge damage output has uber durability. He ignored one blade, so to you thats uber durability? I mean thats so stupid to assume that, makes me laugh. And now you are suggesting somehow the second Kurse is stronger then the first, even though they were asleep for thousands of years, with absolutely no proof the second one was upgraded?

KingD19
Okay so...do you think Deadpool wins or loses? Let's keep it simple for you.

Sable
No Kurse wins, he crushes him easily, but this Kurse wank is out of control. Its beyond dumb. People are putting him on kryptonian level now its just nuts.

h1a8
Also Kurse is durable enough to tank the optic beam, fast enough to keep up with him teleporting, and strong enough to literally rip him apart. He might even let him stab/cut him just so he can get close and kill him. But those blades won't do any damage. He has no speed. DP can lop off a limb or his head. Teleportation gives DP a great defense.

Kurse could definitely win some, since it's plausible that he can tag DP.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
He has no speed. DP can lop off a limb or his head. Teleportation gives DP a great defense.

Kurse could definitely win some, since it's plausible that he can tag DP.

Lol!!!

BruceSkywalker
kurse dp's dp so badly

Psychotron
Barakpool's blades were adamantium, yes?

He cuts him to pieces.

Nevan
Originally posted by Sable
FOH, that isn't a durability feat, now prove he has uber durability. The first died from blades, I think you have a problem telling the truth. I never said Kurse loses, I said your durability wank is nonsense. Go punch a concrete wall as hard as you can.

Now tell me if that's not a durability feat.

Sable
I never claimed that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.