Imran Awan DNC staffer arrested for bank fraud while trying to flee the country

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Seems we needed a proper thread for this. This really is a shit show.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-26/imran-awan-retains-long-time-clinton-employee-and-confidant-legal-advice

Imran Awan arrested for bank fraud whole trying to flee the country to Pakistan. This scandal involves the following

Destroyed Hard Drives.
Laptop stashed in a Crack of Government Building
Debbie Blabermouth Shultz threatning Capitol Police
Fraudulently obtained $165,000 as a home equity loan from the Congressional Federal Credit Union before making the wire transfer.
and mich more

Some info

Link #1

Link #2

Surtur
She actually was dumb enough to threaten the cops?

Sable
Originally posted by Surtur
She actually was dumb enough to threaten the cops?

They just had the video on Fox threatening the cops.

Sable
Why does the DNC keep being caught destroying government property and evidence, deleting emails and attempting to obstruct justice, and keep getting away with it?

Sable
Holy hell, this guy was already under investigation, and she never fired him until he was arrested.

Also, she kept paying AFTER he was already under investigation for stealing CONGRESSIONAL COMPUTERS.

"Damron told the Miami Herald that Awan was still working for Wasserman Schultz in an advisory role until Monday, and was fired Tuesday. Wasserman Schultz was one of more than two dozen Democrats in Congress who employed Awan, 37, and four other information-technology staffers accused in February of stealing computer systems.

But months after Awan was fired by everyone else, Wasserman Schultz grilled Capitol Police Chief Matthew Verderosa in May over why computer equipment was confiscated from her office as part of the investigation into Awan even though she was not under investigation."
Miami Herald

He was caught sending Money to Pakistan he loaned to the the tune of $165,000, wait till we find out who he was sending it to.

HE was also making close to $200,000 a year almost as much as the Vice President, and more then any member of Congress, Including his boss.

Debbie Blabbermouth Shultz has done irreparable harm to the DNC after last year and now this.

Sable
Why in the world would Debs not want to cooperate with this investigation? It reminds me of the DNC server that, once it was discovered it had been hacked, she and the DNC refused to let officials examine it.

What does Debbie have to hide? Nothing? Well then, why not let the authorities examine the hard drives?

Emperordmb
This is just sad. Absolutely pathetic. The Democrats reaaaaally need to get their shit together if they don't want Trump to win again next election.

Sable
Washington Democrats are so used go breaking the law and getting away with it, its probbably to late to get their shit together.

Surtur

Sable
People like Bash wont post in this thread to weather the storm.

Surtur
If I was a leftist I'd be a bit worried as well, especially if it's true this guy had a password that would have given him access to the emails.

I'm also confused as to why Shultz waited so long before firing the guy? He has been under investigation since February apparently. Also this kunt actually told the police chief there would be "consequences" if he ddn't cooperate lol, that is the threat she used.

How can democrats whine over what Trump said to Comey about Flynn(I hope you can see your way to dropping this) but not be upset over a crystal clear threat with zero ambiguity?

Sable
Trump just spolighted it on twitter and called the media out bad.

Surtur
Indeed, and since we know these news outlets are glued to his twitter there is no chance they haven't seen Trump mention it. So now there is no excuse not to cover it other than it just not fitting their little narrative.

Sable
They might try and pull a shep smith, "we dont cover tweets here at fox" even though they actually do.

Sable
Make it $300k he wired to Pakistan.

He also had access to Blabbermouth government iPad.

Sable
LoL Jake Tapper spent the last minute of his show, 3:59-4:00pm discussing this.

Fake news at its finest.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
LoL Jake Tapper spent the last minute of his show, 3:59-4:00pm discussing this.

Fake news at its finest.

How much of the show was dedicated to Russia or transgenders in the military? I feel like I probably already know the answer lol.

Sable
None, it was all about Scar and Preibus fude and Sessions. Which tells you exactly what the media cares about, and what it doesnt. The realize Russia wasnt working anymore after the testimony yesterday that debunked the Russian narrative and how Fusion GPS were agents of the kremlin and used Russian agents and sources to smear the President. Huckabee had to bring up Russia today, at the end of her confrence because no one dared to ask her. She slammed them on their Bias one sided coverage of Russia and ended the PB.

Surtur
Oh shit yeah I forgot about that lol. Hilarious.

Sable
Just goes to show you if the media wont ask questions on anything relating to Russia when it destroys their narrative, the entire thing is fake news.

They are trying this new narrative "Well he acts guilty."

I guess a person who sees themselves as not guilty is supposed to just allow themselves to continually be painted as guilty isn't supposed to stick up for themselves.

They have also tried the "Trump is the one who keeps talking Russia investigation." No shit, you people keep bringing it up. And if he doesn't respond, they say, "what does he have to hide."

This whole thing is a joke and they know it, and they are losing steaming week by week on it, because nothing they have said has panned out, or come to fruition.

This DNC staffer thing is getting more crazy by the day. They let the wife leave the country with a bag of cash amounting to $12,500.

Surtur
The guys lawyer has tried to blame this on Islamaphobia lol. Christ almighty, they knew screaming racism or sexism wouldn't work here, so they went for the 3rd option.

Reading the lawyers statements it seems like he implies this was all just a big misunderstanding. Except, you know....dude was caught trying to flee the country had had wired money to Pakistan lol.

Sable
Evidence has now surfaced that a foreign intelligence service got access to tbe computers.

This staffer was in charge of the hit operation on Bernie Sanders. And the head staffer in charge of smearing Sanders. One of the three brothers was directly in charge of all the hideous things the DNC did to Bernie.

Shultz bought this staffer his home, while he has made over $1,000,000 from her office during his employment.

She employed 3 brothers all from Pakistan who made 3x the salary of anyone else for that Position in D.C.

They all had super access to sensitive information, including othee congressional members system.

They had access to the house foreign intel server and system. They dumped info off info into a 3rd party database, which is a breach.

Thats wny the Capital Police rolled in, and now the FBI is investigating.

Beyond words.

Sable
I wonder why all the networks have buried this

Sable
Wow, the shortest most vague article I have ever seen from the NYT on a major fcking story

LOL

Surtur
Wow, the shortest most vague article I have ever seen from the NYT on a major fcking story

LOL

Lol...

"The authorities had also stopped Ms. Alvi when she left the country in March, and a search of her belongings showed boxes of household goods and more than $12,000 in a case, according to an affidavit. She was allowed to proceed.

Mr. Gowen said the family had traveled to Pakistan to stay with family. After speculation about the investigation started to appear online, he said, the family began receiving threats online and without work, they needed to save money."

Well obviously that explains that, they just needed to save money. That is why they had 12 grand in a case. Makes sense to me.

Sable
It's against the law to travel with over $10k on a plane in cash, unless you are of coarse this special person.

SquallX
You know what I find more hilarious in this thread? It's the fact that the guys on this board that always scream how bad Trump, the Republican Party are bad, and that everyone that votes for Trump are degenerates are no where to found and say how **** up the Democratic Party is no better.

Sable
Its even more telling not a single liberal posted in the thread.

Emperordmb
Its even more telling not a single liberal posted in the thread.
I posted very near the top of the first page.

Sable
Originally posted by Emperordmb

I dont consider you a liberal cause you are a rational person

SquallX

You don't act like a sheep.

Surtur
Yeah, the truth more is that there are people here who would have been jizzing in their pants if a story like this came out with a Trump staffer, but they are oddly absent from here.

It's no big deal cuz Russia and trans people and shit. He talked shit about Jeff Sessions too. Yeah, I thought the Dems thought Sessions was racist, etc. and all this, but now they love the guy. Weird how it changes to suit their moods. Lizzie Warren got a lot of media attention when she was denied the ability to read a letter about how awful he was.

If this is the case and Trump wants Obamacare repealed, all he needs to do is start campaigning that he doesn't want it gone. Suddenly the Dems will shift and decide it needs to go.

Sable
He should totally campaign for Obamacare, it would be repealed within a week

Surtur
The hilarious thing is...all the things the Dems claim can be found in the Russia scandal can be found here lol. Foreign governments involved, threats to impede investigations, corrupt staff members doing shady shit.

No wonder they ignore it lol.

Emperordmb
Here's what weirds me out, I'm not left wing anymore, I'm a centrist classical liberal... but it's like... if you're on the left, then surely you should be vocally critical of the stupid shit the left is doing and express concern that it should get its shit together instead of pretending nothing's wrong.

cdtm
Here's what weirds me out, I'm not left wing anymore, I'm a centrist classical liberal... but it's like... if you're on the left, then surely you should be vocally critical of the stupid shit the left is doing and express concern that it should get its shit together instead of pretending nothing's wrong.

Exactly my problem with the left.

The right eats its own all the time.. Plenty of righties openly criticise Trump, as many criticised Bush.

But with the left, it's almost purely about attacking the other team. Lets just ignore that plank in our eye as we point to the two by four in theirs.

Surtur
They went full retard, and they have shown just why you never go full retard.

Flyattractor
I dont consider you a liberal cause you are a rational person

I would say there is a Diff between a "Liberal" and a "Leftist"
and the "Being Rational " is big part of the DIFFERENCES!

I mean look at some of the posters here.

It is a quite noticeable diff.

Surtur

Sable
Guilty

Surtur

Sable
Isnt destroying government hard drives illegal?

socool8520
^ You're supposed to turn them to specific communications people. At least that's how it's done in the military

Sable
Unless you are a democrat, or work for a democrat who bought you a million dollar home?

socool8520
Corruption in government is everywhere unfortunately.

Surtur
Originally posted by socool8520
Corruption in government is everywhere unfortunately.

True, but the MSM sure is selective about the kind of corruption they report on. Case in point....this story not getting much press. But the Mooch being fired? Will dominate headlines for the entire weekend lol.

Or I could be wrong, hopefully I'm wrong. Maybe the liberal media outlets will surprise me.

Flyattractor
Unless you are a democrat, or work for a democrat who bought you a million dollar home?

Worked out pretty damn well for Obama.

socool8520
Yeah, If I tried to destroy a hard drive, I'd be in Leavenworth

Surtur
The most fascinating thing is how they blame this on anti muslim feelings lol.

Why did DWS protect this guy for so long? The only explanation that would seem to make sense is....he has some dirt on her. Someone offered to work for 1/4th the salary and she said no lol.

Sable
I can't understand why this story is completely ignored by the MSM. Isn't is just proof of liberal bias?

Update: he had an ankle bracelet on at the time of his arrest. He was double billing the government as well.

Shultz knew about all this, and didn't fire him until after he was arrested for trying to skip the country.

Flyattractor
Sable just answered his/her/its own question.

Surtur
I can't understand why this story is completely ignored by the MSM. Isn't is just proof of liberal bias?

Update: he had an ankle bracelet on at the time of his arrest. He was double billing the government as well.

Shultz knew about all this, and didn't fire him until after he was arrested for trying to skip the country.

LOL and it will STILL be mostly ignored by cowards on the left. Unbelievable.

Sable
Update: His salary was twice as much as any chief of staff in D.C.

Is it a conspiracy to believe this guy was spy, who gained access to Congressional computers, and dumping the data off site?

Sable
The only reason this party can stay afloat is because Pelosi the grifter can swindle people out of their money in the name of resisting Trump, without yielding any results at the polls.

Pelosi the Grifter

Flyattractor
The only reason this party can stay afloat is because Pelosi the grifter can swindle people out of their money in the name of resisting Trump, without yielding any results at the polls.

Pelosi the Grifter

That is Very True.

Surtur
Update: His salary was twice as much as any chief of staff in D.C.

Is it a conspiracy to believe this guy was spy, who gained access to Congressional computers, and dumping the data off site?

It sounds at the very least like he was blackmailing them. I can't think of a reason why they would keep him on until recently when pretty much everyone else got rid of him in February.

We need a special investigation done.

Sable
This is more wild then any Trump story

Surtur
This is more wild then any Trump story

It's why the media and leftists in general need to ignore it at all costs. Anything they can do to push this Russia collusion narrative and ignore everything else.

But more and more people will call for this to be investigated.

Sable
Its looking more like this is the guy who did the job on screwing Bernie.

Surtur

Sable
Please dont make me read her screeching. Cliff notes?

Surtur
She makes statements about the laptop that contradict things she said on video in May and also more or less blames this all on "racial and ethnic profiling". Also says she doesn't think Imran was trying to flee the country lol.

Sable
Oh he just had an ankle bracelet on and was at an airport trying to get on a plane to Pakistan, but no he wasn't trying to leave.

Surtur
She actually comes out and says she believes she did the right thing and that she would do it all over again. That is just bizarre lol. After everything we know she still would not change anything?

Lol this is beginning to sound more and more like the IT guy has material with which to blackmail her. I can't believe she gave this interview.

Sable
It shows how stupid and or complict democrats are in allowing her to stay in her seat.

Surtur
It shows how stupid and or complict democrats are in allowing her to stay in her seat.

The problem is if they got rid of her then we might actually see the media actually covering the story. We know the Democrats do not want this story mentioned. They'd be ejaculating in their pants right now if the same story happened with an RNC staffer.

If the world was a much darker place and Hilary was president and a story like this broke about an RNC staffer it would *still* be big news. So they can't even hide behind the lame excuse of "Hilary isn't president" that they love to use.

Sable
Update: the Awn brothers made over $4,000,000 from the House of Representatives. I repeat $4,000,000 over the course of just a few years. DOJ is trying to freeze over $300,000 in unauthorized fraudulent wire transfers to Pakistan.

Blabbermouth Shultz says should would not do anything different if she had to do it again. Unbelievable.

Surtur

Robtard
Good job showing Leftist/Democrats have morals and a code of ethnics that doesn't stop at the party line. Mighty big of you thumb up

Bashar Teg
code of ethnics

Robtard
LoLz, typo

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Good job showing Leftist/Democrats have morals and a code of ethnics that doesn't stop at the party line. Mighty big of you thumb up

If only this was the rule instead of the exception.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
If only this was the rule instead of the exception.

Proof it isn't?

Surtur
Proof it isn't?

They constantly cry about racism for no reason? Just one example: black reporter gets told by Sean Spicer to stop shaking her head. They cry racism and sexism.

I know I know, either you'll try to obnoxiously imply it was racist or you'll just act like it's not a good enough example.

Bashar Teg
code of ethnics

#1-snitches get stitches

Robtard
#2 -Snitches are bitches who end up in ditches

Surtur

Sable
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Sable
Wow 4 count indictment.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/18/case-against-wasserman-schultz-ex-it-aide-expands-with-4-count-indictment.html

Surtur

Surtur

Surtur
Hmmm.

Report: Arrested Democratic IT Staffer Imran Awan Still Has Active House Email Account

Sable
Smh. This is gross carelessness. A felony.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.