300 Spartans vs Game of Thrones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
300 Spartans w/ Achilles and Theseus

vs

Game of Thrones 7 kingdoms.

Fight takes place in the hot gates.

Who Wins.

KingD19
What?

302 people against at least 100,000+ soldiers? 1,000+ ships filled with even more soldiers? And 3 dragons?

Robtard
Jaqen H'ghar solos, in time

KingD19
Does Jaqen count? The Faceless Men are pay for slay, so unless all of Westeros bands together to afford the price of 302 murders in a short span of time(which would probably bankrupt the entire nation) he probably wouldn't even show up.

Arya however...

Sable
Originally posted by KingD19
What?

302 people against at least 100,000+ soldiers? 1,000+ ships filled with even more soldiers? And 3 dragons?

They took on a million man army of Persians, with Giant Elephants, magicians, and immortals. Are you saying they are not up to the task?

KingD19
Originally posted by Sable
They took on a million man army of Persians, with Giant Elephants, magicians, and immortals. Are you saying they are not up to the task?

No they didn't. The "Immortals" were just really good fighters. There was no true magic in 300 aside from the prophetic visions.

The 300 defended the Hot Gates against a few thousand at most. And while impressive, all of Westeros has a whole lot more soldiers than the ones who actually showed up and killed the 300. Plus Dany can just have Drogon fly over the Hot Gates and really make them hot.

/thread

Sable
Seems I struck a cord. I like how you tried to move goal posts.

Where in OP does it says Danni and her dragons are in this?

Maybe you should read a book, danni was never apart of the 7 kingdoms. Thus her dragons have not even been born yet. Nice try changing stips though.

Might need to re watch or read the books.

Sable
You also dont know anything about that battle, estimates 20,000-80,000 dead persions.

FrothByte
What an epic stomp. Not only do the 7 Kingdoms outnumber the Spartans in epic proportions, they're also more technologically advanced. You don't even need dragons, a catapult and a few ballistae will do the job. Heck, even a few ranks of crossbowmen might be enough.

Sable
Originally posted by FrothByte
What an epic stomp. Not only do the 7 Kingdoms outnumber the Spartans in epic proportions, they're also more technologically advanced. You don't even need dragons, a catapult and a few ballistae will do the job. Heck, even a few ranks of crossbowmen might be enough.

So they are brining their catapults to the hot gates? its so funny to see you run away from the Superman vs Wonderwan thread when you got stomped out. This whole time you tried to pretend you had me on ignore, what a liar you are.

KingD19

Maybe you should read a book, danni was never apart of the 7 kingdoms. Thus her dragons have not even been born yet. Nice try changing stips though.

What chord did you strike?

Also this is movie vs forum, so this is the movie version of 300. Not the actual events. They didn't get anywhere close to 20k+ in the movie and that's obvious.

See you're talking about the actual battle of Themopalyae. This is Movie Vs Forum, meaning the movie version of the events, correct? You realize that right?

And let's educate you some, pal. Again, this is Movie vs Forum. Books have shit to do with it. It's what's shown in Game of Thrones the tv show. And right now because of her positioning, unless you specifically say she's not allowed, she is most definitely a part of the Seven Kingdoms as Dorne/Martells, Highgarden/Tullies, and the Iron Islands/Greyjoys have sworn fealty to her, just like other houses did to her Grandfather. The Lannisters eventually will as well, and possibly the Starks.

So having three of the Seven Kingdoms at your beck and call doesn't count? With more on the way? Gotcha.

Sable
Now let me educate you, pal. Prove that Danni is one of the 7 Kingdoms, sport.

Also, you are an clown, I said right here etc either re read or re watch the show.

Seems I struck a cord.

Pal

KingD19
Considering the Seven Kingdoms are what they are because of her Grandpa uniting them under his banner, and now that she has control over 3 of the most powerful Kingdoms.

You don't have to agree because you're a shit, but even without her, 302 people won't win against Westeros. We saw how easily an arrow storm killed the 300. And Westeros has a lot more archers.

So either way the Spartans lose whether Dany is involved or not.

Sable
She isn't part of the 7 kingdoms, now shut up already. I never even mentioned her or her dragons. I never said the spartans win, you turned this into a shit show cause of your smart ass personality. I was just trying to have an interesting thread, but go ahead and ruin it some more with your cockamamie attitude.

KingD19
Now let me educate you, pal. Prove that Danni is one of the 7 Kingdoms, sport.

Also, you are an clown, I said right here etc either re read or re watch the show.

Pal

Nope, never said anything about the show.

You said re-watch or read the books. 1. You can't watch a book. That's not how books work. You can watch TV. And you can read a book. That's an important distinction for the future.

But you never said anything about the show.

2. Books don't matter in the MvF. It's the MvF for a reason.

KingD19
She isn't part of the 7 kingdoms, now shut up already. I never said the spartans win, you turned this into a shit show cause of your smart ass personality. I was just trying to have an interesting thread, but go ahead and ruin it some more with your cockamamie attitude.

Oh yeah, I'm the smart ass.

Sure I'll ruin it some more.

Spartans lose harder.

Dragons.

Sable
I said re watch, do you know what re watch means?

Sable
No they didn't. The "Immortals" were just really good fighters. There was no true magic in 300 aside from the prophetic visions.

The 300 defended the Hot Gates against a few thousand at most. And while impressive, all of Westeros has a whole lot more soldiers than the ones who actually showed up and killed the 300. Plus Dany can just have Drogon fly over the Hot Gates and really make them hot.

/thread

LOL, you actually thought I thought the immortals were immortal, what a dumbass. PS, where did the dragons come from. I never mentioned anything about them?

KingD19
I said re watch, do you know what re watch means?

Well technically it's re-watch. "re watch" is just the letters r and e in front of the word watch. Grammar. smile

And I know what it means. Wasn't sure you did, since right after you mentioned the book(which as I pointed out doesn't matter here)

KingD19
LOL, you actually thought I thought the immortals were immortal, what a dumbass. PS, where did the dragons come from. I never mentioned anything about them?

Well what choice did I have? You said they fought Immortals and Magicians when A)Immortal is just a title. B)None of them showed any actual magic.

I never know with you, man. Hahaha.

Sable
Well technically it's re-watch. "re watch" is just the letters r and e in front of the word watch. Grammar. smile

And I know what it means. Wasn't sure you did, since right after you mentioned the book(which as I pointed out doesn't matter here)

You are telling me about grammar, when you are the one said this was a movie vs movie forum? And I was the one to tell you to re watch them, and you went off on some tangent because I said either re read or re watch the film, somehow I didn't know the rules? laughing out loud

Sable
Well what choice did I have? You said they fought Immortals and Magicians when A)Immortal is just a title. B)None of them showed any actual magic.

I never know with you, man. Hahaha.

So they didn't fight Immortals? What should I have called them, since they were called Immortals?

KingD19
You are telling me about grammar, when you are the one said this was a movie vs movie forum? And I was the one to tell you to re watch them, and you went off on some tangent because I said either re read or re watch the film, somehow I didn't know the rules? laughing out loud

Okay, so what happend was your grammar was awful. Going by that, I could only assume at what you meant. And what you wrote was this

Okay, so it looks like you said, might need to re watch or read the books. Plain and simple. Nothing to do with the show as your grammar threw it all off.

Sable
I did, which is why I included both. To cover all the bases.

KingD19
So they didn't fight Immortals? What should I have called them, since they were called Immortals?

A million man army of Persians, Giant Elephants, Magicians and Immortals. They never fought a million men. They fought a few thousand at most. Persians yes. Elephants yes. "The" Immortals yes. But not magicians and immortals like they're actually magic and immortal, which is what you made it seem like.

Sable
History and mythology states btw 20,000-80,000 Persians died.

I know that the 7 armies have a lot of men, which is why I included Theseus and Achilles, as a multiplier.

I labeled the bomb throwers magicians, so my bad, but I thought that what the narrator called them.

KingD19
History and mythology states btw 20,000-80,000 Persians died.

I know that the 7 armies have a lot of men, which is why I included Theasus and Achilles, as a multiplier.

I labeled the bomb throwers magicians, so my bad, but I thoughts that what the narrator called them.

History and mythology are not the 300 movie, which is in debate here. In history Leonidas was not Gerard Butler. Xerxes was not a 7 foot tall androgynous diva dipped in gold. In the 300 movie, they didn't fight or kill that many Persians.

Theseus is just a normal guy until he is raised to Godhood by Zeus.

And as good as Achilles is, he's not gonna take multiple armies.

Sable
How do you know they only killed a few thousand, history has more relevance then something that was never actually defined in the movie.

They killed enough to hold off a million man army and make Xerxes mad AF. If you have a million men, and you only lose 2000 men, you don't even bat an eyelash.

Theseus was literally trained by Zeus. And Achilles never met his match, he was wiping through hundreds of people on a beach head, UPHILL.

BruceSkywalker
7 kingdoms stomp so hard its funny

Sable
According to froth, spartans have superspeed, how can they lose?

Utrigita
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
7 kingdoms stomp so hard its funny

Psychotron
So, it's hundreds of thousands of Westerosi knights, soldiers, infantry, crossbowmen, cavalry, etc. vs the 300 spartans?

This is a rape.

Sable
But froth says the 300 have superspeed.

FrothByte
I'm not even sure how the spartan phalanx will hold up against an organized charge from mounted knights.

Sable
Since they have Superspeed how do they lose Froth?

Sable
Spartans with Superspeed win

relentless1
300 against Westerns rank and file guarding the Hot Gates could get the win; add dragons o take away Thermopylae though and they're done

add Achilles/Theseus in there wouldn't change anything based on my scenarios tbh

FrothByte
Originally posted by relentless1
300 against Westerns rank and file guarding the Hot Gates could get the win; add dragons o take away Thermopylae though and they're done

add Achilles/Theseus in there wouldn't change anything based on my scenarios tbh

Nah, Westeros rank and file would be carrying crossbows. Spartans won't be able to withstand that.

Sable
Spartans have super speed, how do they lose?

Arachnid1

Might need to re watch or read the books. You're a little behind there slim. Dany is a part of the 7 kingdoms right now.

Tbh Dany, her dragons, and her army are more than enough to win this. No one else is even needed. Spartans get destroyed.

Sable
The intent of the OP was no Dani or dragons, just the OG 7 kingdoms. It was pretty clear.

KingD19
Well actually unless you specify, we use the most current versions. And most currently Dany is one of the most major players in the Seven Kingdoms.

Sable
Well now that thats settled. And there are no dragons. 300 have superspeed. They win.

BruceSkywalker
Well now that thats settled. And there are no dragons. 300 have superspeed. They win.

sory but its too late to change the OP.... You have to specify in the first few posts.. thread is 3 pages so to late to change anything

Sable
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
sory but its too late to change the OP.... You have to specify in the first few posts.. thread is 3 pages so to late to change anything

It was clarified in the first few posts.

Arachnid1
It was clarified in the first few posts. "Where in OP does it says Danni and her dragons are in this?" isn't a definite statement, and there is no character named Danni

Therefore, as per board rules, dragons are included.

Happy Dance

Sable
Dany or Danni is her nickname, sport.

Nope, you thought you were smart huh?

Nice of you to leave out the next sentence, run back home little princess.

Impediment
This thread is too incoherent to continue on.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.