Tony Stark vs Bruce Wayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Round 1: Pure H2H inside of a caged ring.

Round 2: Tony with Mark I armor vs Bruce in Thumbler.

Round 3: Both are going to create a party. Who can create and make a better party.

-Nolanverse Bruce Wayne.

Who wins and why?

Adam Grimes
Bruce wins the first and Tony the latter two. Lol

FrothByte
1. Bruce wins... though Tony still puts up a fight.
2. Tony Wins
3. Tony stomps.

KingD19
Tony in a 3 Piece Suit did better against Bucky than Batman did against Bane in full gear, lol.

relentless1
Originally posted by KingD19
Tony in a 3 Piece Suit did better against Bucky than Batman did against Bane in full gear, lol.

yeah with iron man weaponry on

ares834
Originally posted by FrothByte
1. Bruce wins... though Tony still puts up a fight.

laughing out loud

KingD19
Originally posted by relentless1
yeah with iron man weaponry on

You mean the gauntlet he used to not get shot in the face because he didn't have his armor? I wasn't talking about the final fight. I was talking about when Bucky was trying to escape and fought his way through everyone.

Silent Master
Since the OP specifies Bruce Wayne, does that mean he doesn't get the Baleman armor or magic knee brace?

Adam Grimes
You mean the gauntlet he used to not get shot in the face because he didn't have his armor? I wasn't talking about the final fight. I was talking about when Bucky was trying to escape and fought his way through everyone. Isn't it the same scene? confused

KingD19
Well he fights Bucky twice. Second time is with Cap and full Iron Man armor, but the scene goes into detail about fighting styles and whatnot. And in that scene he actually beat him.

relentless1
You mean the gauntlet he used to not get shot in the face because he didn't have his armor? I wasn't talking about the final fight. I was talking about when Bucky was trying to escape and fought his way through everyone.

as was i, Stark still had that Iron man glove on, he aint shit without at least a piece of his armour in a fight

relentless1
Originally posted by FrothByte

3. Tony stomps.

i dunno man, how many billionaires burn down their homes at their own bday party?? Dude can party hard... as far as Gotham knows

KingD19
as was i, Stark still had that Iron man glove on, he aint shit without at least a piece of his armour in a fight

He was doing just fine until Bucky pulled out a gun. And the gauntlet was only used to defend himself. Without it, he'd have been shot.

So what's your point?

The one time Bruce fought out of the suit he had a sword and his arm blades.

Again, what's your point?

BruceSkywalker
give bruce his new metahuman powers and he stomps lol otherwise bruce takes the 1st and loses the next 2

relentless1
He was doing just fine until Bucky pulled out a gun. And the gauntlet was only used to defend himself. Without it, he'd have been shot.

So what's your point?

The one time Bruce fought out of the suit he had a sword and his arm blades.

Again, what's your point?

my point is that Tony always needs one of his weapons to fight whereas Bruce can fight hand to hand quite well; better than Tony can thats for sure

Sable
Well he fights Bucky twice. Second time is with Cap and full Iron Man armor, but the scene goes into detail about fighting styles and whatnot. And in that scene he actually beat him.

Using his computer and suit to analyze Buckys hit pattern and react to it. Why did you leave that part out?

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Sable
Using his computer and suit to analyze Buckys hit pattern and react to it. Why did you leave that part out?
He did not analyse Bucky's fight patterns. Only Cap's. And that was after Bucky had been donwed

KingD19
my point is that Tony always needs one of his weapons to fight whereas Bruce can fight hand to hand quite well; better than Tony can thats for sure

Tony fought just fine h2h against a far more skilled and powerful opponent than Bruce ever face in the batsuit. He used the gauntlet for a sonic attack, then a light flash that did absolutely nothing. Then he used it to block a bullet to his dome, and right after smacked Bucky with the slide. Which showed he had the speed to block it, just his hand isn't bulletproof. After that Bucky just launched him as Tony is a regular human.

I ask you again, what is your point?

Originally posted by Sable

Ares already said it, but I was trying to clarify which fight he meant.

Silent Master
Tony fought just fine h2h against a far more skilled and powerful opponent than Bruce ever face in the batsuit. He used the gauntlet for a sonic attack, then a light flash that did absolutely nothing. Then he used it to block a bullet to his dome, and right after smacked Bucky with the slide. Which showed he had the speed to block it, just his hand isn't bulletproof. After that Bucky just launched him as Tony is a regular human.

relentless1 is a bit of a DC fanboy, at one point he argued that Baleman would beat Cap.

KingD19
Originally posted by Silent Master
relentless1 is a bit of a DC fanboy, at one point he argued that Baleman would beat Cap.

In what?

Having a stupid voice?

Wearing eye black?

Fighting slowly?

Not outliving his parents?

relentless1

whens the last time you watched that scene? he hides like a punk, whips out his IM hand, blasts Bucky with it, uses the hand to block a bullet and take apart his gun, slaps him with the gun piece like a silent master tries to slap his husband; aka there was no effect on Bucky and then Bucky Sparta kicks him away. end of fight. at no pint does Tony hang in that skirmish without that Iron Man glove.

oh and don't mind Silent, he's a ****in donkey lol

Silent Master
In what?

Having a stupid voice?

Wearing eye black?

Fighting slowly?

Not outliving his parents?

He didn't really know how debates work here, because in the OP he started using a lot of info from their comic bio's and then later tried to use the JLA/Avengers crossover.

playa1258
Bruce wins the first two.

Tony round 3.

KingD19
whens the last time you watched that scene? he hides like a punk, whips out his IM hand, blasts Bucky with it, uses the hand to block a bullet and take apart his gun, slaps him with the gun piece like a silent master tries to slap his husband; aka there was no effect on Bucky and then Bucky Sparta kicks him away. end of fight. at no pint does Tony hang in that skirmish without that Iron Man glove.

oh and don't mind Silent, he's a ****in donkey lol

So you dorealize Tony Stark isn't bulletproof right? You're acting like he could've blocked the bullet with his bare hand so having the gauntlet is a bad thing. Your wank is powerful. Like two handed, with lube.

Oh and the one time Bruce was out of his suit, he ran away the whole fight like a little b*tch even though he had a sword. He got saved from a fake Ra's Al Ghul by an explosion.

relentless1
youre missing my point of course; Tony can't hang in a h2h situation without his armour or some kind of weapon to back him up, even Iron Man 3 shows him making crude weapons in lieu of his broken suit, the guy has no hand to hand skills; at least Bruce can block parry and strike when he fights and theres no augmented strength allowing him to compete in his fights either

KingD19
No you're ignoring the point that the gauntlet was for distracting him(which didn't work). Then they fought a bit. Snd he used the gauntlet to not get shot.

His hand is bulletproof yes or no?

relentless1
you said that he had a good showing against Bucky in h2h, I'm saying that the only reason he wasn't mush after 2 seconds is because he had IM weaponry on him; ergo, he doesn't have any good pure h2h showings because he can't fight without his Iron Man weaponry, now that I've made my stance crystal clear, is this something you can agree with??

KingD19
you said that he had a good showing against Bucky in h2h, I'm saying that the only reason he wasn't mush after 2 seconds is because he had IM weaponry on him; ergo, he doesn't have any good pure h2h showings because he can't fight without his Iron Man weaponry, now that I've made my stance crystal clear, is this something you can agree with??

Nope. Because you're ignoring or downplaying a lot of context. Tony used the sonic attack and the flare attack to actually get close enough to go h2h with Bucky. Once he got in his face, he was just fine. They had a little exchange, then Bucky tries to shoot Tony in the face. Without that gauntlet, Iron Man would've died right there. Since the gauntlet blocks the bullet, he takes the slide off and pops Bucky with it. Then Bucky just boots him across the room, ending the fight.

You're ignoring how A)Bucky is about even with Captain America. B) Bucky had a gun that would've put a bullet in Tony's hand and then skull if not for the gauntlet. C)The gauntlet didn't help him at all during the actual exchange of blows. It only blocked the bullet.

So no, I don't agree because he did pretty good for a regular guy with a metal glove against the guy who has twice put Captain America on his back and left him there.

Let's do a quick comparison.

Bruce had a katana vs Ra's Al Ghul decoy with a Katana. Bruce ran away the entire fight, and was barely able to defend himself.

Tony had a gauntlet with a small sonic attack, and a bright flash that disoriented Bucky just long enough for Tony to walk up to him. Then they fought and he did good for a few seconds before a Super Soldier launched him.

Which sounds better?

relentless1
youre hyping Tony up way too much in that scene dude, any sort of offence or defence he's able to muster comes from the glove, had he not had that he would've never ran in to fight Bucky in the first place because there would've been nothing he could've done to him at all.

Bruce on the other hand is said to be "quite skilled" at h2h right off the bat from Ducard when he attacks him after his mountain climb, he goes through a training montage where we clearly see him being tested on strength, skill, agility... all things needed to be a great fighter.

He one punched Ducard which is no easy feat knowing what we know about his true identity and what a good fighter he is, takes on 4 ninjas relatively easily before boarding the train near the end, has a great fight with Ras that he lost only as a distraction and he ended up going toe to toe with Bane who can punch holes in concrete and getting the better of him in their final confrontation.

And before you say it, yes he used his gauntlet to damage Banes mask but he was pushing him back before that moment occurred so he was in an advantageous position just by brawling in that fight.

You put Tony up against Bruce with no weapons whatsoever and Tony gets pummelled. Bruce is established as a highly trained fighter in his movies, you can't say the same about Tony can you?

KingD19
But he did run up on him. What you think and want doesn't matter. What happened does. And what happened is Tony fought a super-soldier and did much better than most normal people did. And the gauntlet was used to get in melee range. Then to block a bullet. That was it. The scene shows it clearly.

Yeah, Bruce is said to be skilled. But people have shown plenty to prove he's not all that great. And if he did "hurt" Ducard, he was faking. As on the train he absolutely b*tched Batman in his prime, and in his suit.

What feats do these ninjas have aside from being featless ninjas?

Bullsh*t. He lost to Ra's/Ducard straight up. He got saved by the train exploding and him having a glider built into his cape. If you say different I can post the video to prove you wrong again.

You wanna talk about gear right? Batman wouldn't even be in the final fight if not for the techno-leg brace that let him walk and kick holes in brick walls. He has literally no cartilage left in his knee. And without his gauntlet blades, Bane would've simply waded through all his hits until he broke his back like he did the first time they fought.

You put Tony up against Bruce with no weapons whatsoever and Tony cripples him further, lol.

Mindset
i dunno man, how many billionaires burn down their homes at their own bday party?? Dude can party hard... as far as Gotham knows Didn't IM and War Machine fight at Tony's party?

KingD19
Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't IM and War Machine fight at Tony's party?

In full suits yeah. They basically destroyed most of it just blowing off steam. Their repulsors backlashing against each other is what gave them the idea that beat Whiplash iirc.

Jmanghan
1. Bruce wins, easily.

2. Tony wins.

3. Bruce is richer, I believe, but he does not have the same sense of fun Tony does. Bruce is nice and suave, but thats only good at ballroom parties.

KingD19
Originally posted by Jmanghan
1. Bruce wins, easily.

2. Tony wins.

3. Bruce is richer, I believe, but he does not have the same sense of fun Tony does. Bruce is nice and suave, but thats only good at ballroom parties.

I don't believe Bruce is richer than Tony. As Tony has done far more baller sh*t over the multiple movies he's been in.

And his tech is far more...hi-tech than Bruce's. And simply a lot more as well.

relentless1
actually fake forbes has tony being richer than bruce by about a billion or so

relentless1
But he did run up on him. What you think and want doesn't matter. What happened does. And what happened is Tony fought a super-soldier and did much better than most normal people did. And the gauntlet was used to get in melee range. Then to block a bullet. That was it. The scene shows it clearly.

Yeah, Bruce is said to be skilled. But people have shown plenty to prove he's not all that great. And if he did "hurt" Ducard, he was faking. As on the train he absolutely b*tched Batman in his prime, and in his suit.

What feats do these ninjas have aside from being featless ninjas?

Bullsh*t. He lost to Ra's/Ducard straight up. He got saved by the train exploding and him having a glider built into his cape. If you say different I can post the video to prove you wrong again.

You wanna talk about gear right? Batman wouldn't even be in the final fight if not for the techno-leg brace that let him walk and kick holes in brick walls. He has literally no cartilage left in his knee. And without his gauntlet blades, Bane would've simply waded through all his hits until he broke his back like he did the first time they fought.

You put Tony up against Bruce with no weapons whatsoever and Tony cripples him further, lol.

dude you'd have to be crazy to think that Tony could beat on Bruce Wayne in say an MMA cage; at least Bruce has h2h showings; tony has none without some kind of weapon, all he did in that fight with Bucky is slap him with the gun barrel which is A. using a weapon and B. didn't do anything to Bucky, it was akin to a child hitting an adult with a toy, did he get a hit on said adult? yes. Would that hit matter in a fight? absolutely not.

KingD19
dude you'd have to be crazy to think that Tony could beat on Bruce Wayne in say an MMA cage; at least Bruce has h2h showings; tony has none without some kind of weapon, all he did in that fight with Bucky is slap him with the gun barrel which is A. using a weapon and B. didn't do anything to Bucky, it was akin to a child hitting an adult with a toy, did he get a hit on said adult? yes. Would that hit matter in a fight? absolutely not.

How is Bruce gonna fight when he can barely walk? Without that brace he can't even move.

Brice only has fights against no-named goons. When he fights actual people he either loses or makes it by with plot armor. Remember when Joker beat his as* with a crowbar?

Lol you're gonna try and make Tony seem weaker because a b*tch slap to a super soldier who shrugged off hits from Panther, Cap, and Iron-Man didn't hurt him?

Tony got booted across the room, and through several chairs, and had no injuries. Bruce got his back snapped in half by someone Bucky would floss his teeth with.

relentless1
he wasn't wearing the brace when he escaped the pit and fought Bane dude; the brace is irrelevant

and you wanna talk about plot armour? the only reason Joker even got the drop on Bats was because his sonar was messed up

Tony is weaker, give me one example where he fights somebody bare fisted with not a weapon to save his ass

HulkIsHulk
This thread is now a pissing contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.