Superboy Prime Vs Lobo w/mask & cloning ability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

Photon-2
Superboy Prime universal .

Some feats ;

He killed 30+ Green Lanterns
Defeated JL
Survive Big Bang
Kills Anti Monitor etc..

cdtm
Lobo probably loses the mask when SBP's droning forces him into a deeper depression then when he got it off another host with a guilt grenade.

Then he shoots himself in the head, remembers he's immortal, and finally snaps out of it and grounds SBP, without computer privileges.

Steve Zodiac
Tough one, Lobo at full on toonforce, beats heaven and hell and kills Santa, uses black holes to reheat pizza and destroys every star in the universe with missiles he creates. Prime in full pre crisis mode distorts reality, kills the antimonitor and survives a big bang level explosion. Tricky...

bluewaterrider
Is this mask as in "The Mask" i.e. the Jim Carrey character?
Is he Lobo's partner?

I'm asking because there was an actual issue or series where these 2 apparently teamed up.

If mask refers to an object, what powers/properties does it have?

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Is this mask as in "The Mask" i.e. the Jim Carrey character?
Is he Lobo's partner?

I'm asking because there was an actual issue or series where these 2 apparently teamed up.

If mask refers to an object, what powers/properties does it have? Lobo is wearing the mask

cdtm
It's basically immortal, immune to attack, and has low level toon type reality warping.

Lobo managed to stop it with his own toon like "guilt grenade", making the host cry so much the mask got sick of it and switched to Lobo.

The story hinted this was Mask's plan all along though..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.