Star Platinum vs Enel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Jotaro is safe behind an impenetrable screen.

Who wins?

KingD19
Uhhhhh. I guess it all depends entirely on if a Stand essentially being concentrated energy could hit a Logia user. At the speeds SP hits though, if he does get hit, those hits will do a whole lot of damage.

Dark-Kenshin
Enel stomps . . . eventually.

vansonbee
I doubt he can win against Enel. Lightning type stands in Jojo are pretty uber usually as well.

RealityWarper
SP is made a of Life Force. The Haki is just another name for the Ki aka the Life Force.

Jotaro can win but Enel can win too.

Shin Mars
Enel wins as long as he stays out of Star Platinum's reach but Enel is more likely to win due to El Thor and his other lighting attacks' range. I like Jotaro much more but his Stand's range severely limits his abilities against foes who can blast him from a good distance.

SquallX
You guys do know Star Platinum is light speed right?

dvampire
Enel stays absent and drops 100,000 volts on jotaro. Thats enough to melt gold easy, which is at the temperatures of 6,000 degrees. I see sp flying slow to eneru.

Markness
Originally posted by SquallX
You guys do know Star Platinum is light speed right?

Yes but Star Platinum's range is limited by three meters. Also, Jotaro himself is not FTL so he can't just appear in front of Enel and pummel him. Enel's attack coverage is much greater and he can stay out of SP's range if he so chooses.

NotAllThatEvil
Can't enel read minds?

RealityWarper
No. Star Platinum doesn't move or hit faster than light...But he can stop time and everything around him is stopped, including the light itself...

But even during the time stop, his fist speed is around 300 km/h, Jotaro has just more time to act during the time stop.

However, Enel can one-shot Jotaro with his lightning.

Enel shouldn't be able to see or interact with Star Platinum because he doesn't have Haki-like abilities IIRC.

Star Platinum should be able to reach Enel's true body because he is made of Jotaro's life force alike the Haki.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.