Pakistani elders order innocent girl be raped over brothers crime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur

Adam Grimes
What the **** is wrong with that people. It's a rethotic question btw

Patient_Leech
This is so morally confused it does not compute with me.

bluewaterrider
Now the brother will know what it feels like to have a family member victimized that way.

Surtur
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Now the brother will know what it feels like to have a family member victimized that way.

I admire your optimism there, but for some reason I highly doubt her rapist of a brother is going to lose any sleep over this.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Surtur
I admire your optimism there, but for some reason I highly doubt her rapist of a brother is going to lose any sleep over this.

How dare you assume he doesn't care about his sister! You savage!!

Personally it would make much more sense for him to be raped by some big burly hairy dude named Gunther.

Surtur
Seems to be a literal rape culture.

Patient_Leech
Two rapes make a right!

Adam Grimes
Now the brother will know what it feels like to have a family member victimized that way. You're phucking stupid man

cdtm

Yes, their logic in a nutshell.

Patient_Leech
Shouldn't they have honor killings, too? After both girls have been raped they clearly brought dishonor upon their families so they must be put to death. Duh.

Sable
And people get mad as Israel for killing these savages. Hilarious.

Robtard
It's a very shit circumstance for Pakistani women as they're basically seen as cattle; especially those living in the smaller villages that are under tribal laws, but those sorts of comments help no one.

The Pakistani government does not condone this and they're going after all those involved in both rapes, though imo, the government should be doing a rediculous amount more to help women. May they get very long prison sentences.

Sable
My bad, I thought this was Palestine.

Robtard
:/

socool8520

Was this a serious response?

This is why their backwards tribal law b.s. has to be eliminated. What rational person could see this as a fitting punishment? As Robtard said, they see women as little more than cattle, do you really think this Rapist gives a damn about his sister as a woman?

I try to value people's viewpoints until they infringe upon the rights of others. This is clearly what happened here. These are the kind of idiotic monsters I would not mind to see removed from this world.

cdtm
He's not serious, just highlighting the absurdity here.

Some might find sarcasm inappropriate, but imo sometimes you have to laugh at the crazy, or you'll cry.

Surtur
I mean again it just needs to be said, the victim and the victims family protested against this punishment, and the elders said "F*ck that, we gonna shoot your face off unless you let this shit go down".

Where are the feminists in all this? Where is Linda Sarsour?

There was another story from like 2 years ago where a 14 yr. old got raped and her choices were either: marry the rapist or prison.

I'm confused as to how politics or poverty lead to this.

Emperordmb
I mean again it just needs to be said, the victim and the victims family protested against this punishment, and the elders said "F*ck that, we gonna shoot your face off unless you let this shit go down".

Where are the feminists in all this? Where is Linda Sarsour?

There was another story from like 2 years ago where a 14 yr. old got raped and her choices were either: marry the rapist or prison.

I'm confused as to how politics or poverty lead to this.
SMH Surt, all cultures are beautiful:
Pp-sr5LNA50

Surtur
Well of course, remember they invented flight back in the 10th century. What, you didn't learn about that in history? Your teachers were Islamaphobes.

I'm not even kidding when I say that the evidence is....a dude jumped off a mosque using a cloak with wooden struts. That gets turned into "they invented flying".

EDIT: So many inventions lol.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/How_Islamic_Inventors_Did_Not_Change_The_World

vansonbee
Poor girl, these elders are just benefiting for themselves. Can't wait for these old fools to die off for the next generation to have a better future.

Surtur
Originally posted by vansonbee
Poor girl, these elders are just benefiting for themselves. Can't wait for these old fools to die off for the next generation to have a better future.

Think about that for a second. We don't see many "elders" pulling off these suicide bombings and other attacks we hear about. It's usually younger people. They have already brainwashed the upcoming generation. Those people, who survive, will go on to brainwash the next generation, and so on and so on.

It's the reason they haven't changed much in the last 1,000 years.

Patient_Leech
^ Yeah, there's not much hope for this horrid nonsense dying out on its own anytime soon.

socool8520
^ Especially if no one is really doing anything about it. I haven't heard of a dramatic women's rights movement or a religious freedom push. It's truly sad that a culture can still think so little of women in this day and age.

Surtur
Originally posted by socool8520
^ Especially if no one is really doing anything about it. I haven't heard of a dramatic women's rights movement or a religious freedom push. It's truly sad that a culture can still think so little of women in this day and age.

There should be some kind of feminist foreign exchange program. They are given the chance to spend a few weeks in a true rape culture. Meanwhile their foreign counterparts get to experience what it's like to not get beaten to death because you went grocery shopping without being accompanied by a man.

socool8520
^ I do think it may help some of the more extreme feminists understand that it really isn't so bad here. Don't get me wrong, I do believe they should have equal opportunities that men have it's just the whole taking it to the next level thing that is irritating. The women are as good as men in everything statements for example. Likening their plights to slavery. their recent plights, not even the one's they had back before the women's suffrage movement.

Surtur

dadudemon

Surtur
It's some batshit insane eye for an eye though. Like, why not just have the rapist raped? Surely that would teach him not to do it again. I doubt he gives a f*ck if he sister gets raped.

socool8520
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's old "eye for an eye" human justice.

It's barbaric. But that's what humans did for thousands of years.

Being a "science person", I believe that the eye for and eye punishment approach doesn't work as a deterrent. If I remember the research correctly. So, obviously, this is not something I would support.

But why does India have so much rape? Is it just reported more?

I'm not pro eye for an eye in the literal sense such as this thread, But I am for harsh punishment. If you have raped several people with no remorse, you should be killed. Same with multiple murders. the world is better off without them.

From my understanding, it is the low value they place on women. They do not care for the wishes of the female over the male. It is why mothers marry off their 12 year old daughters to middle aged men as well as little to no education for women. I don't think this is true of all of India, but it is certainly the mentality in these villages led by elders.

Surtur
I'm not pro eye for an eye in the literal sense such as this thread, But I am for harsh punishment. If you have raped several people with no remorse, you should be killed. Same with multiple murders. the world is better off without them.

From my understanding, it is the low value they place on women. They do not care for the wishes of the female over the male. It is why mothers marry off their 12 year old daughters to middle aged men as well as little to no education for women. I don't think this is true of all of India, but it is certainly the mentality in these villages led by elders.

But no, if what you say is true the feminists would just be protesting Islam all the time. They do not.

socool8520
But no, if what you say is true the feminists would just be protesting Islam all the time. They do not.

I'm sure some of them do, but unfortunately, the loudest seem to be more concerned with free the nipple and wage gap issues. I do think there is merit to some of their issues, but issues such as this should be higher on their agenda.

Steve Zodiac
Isn't the death penalty an eye for an eye?

socool8520
^ Sort of. You don't kill the perpetrator's sister, brother, etc. You punish the individual, which in my opinion, is justified.

Steve Zodiac
^ Sort of. You don't kill the perpetrator's sister, brother, etc. You punish the individual, which in my opinion, is justified.

How can you be sure you have killed a guilty person?

socool8520
What? If you have the evidenced necessary to convict and can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt guilty of such a crime, then you're guilty.

Surtur
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
How can you be sure you have killed a guilty person?

If you aren't sure Steve all you do is rape the guys sister. Problem solved and hey if you DID make a mistake well....I hope you don't have a sister yourself.

Surtur

Steve Zodiac
What? If you have the evidenced necessary to convict and can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt guilty of such a crime, then you're guilty.

Sure...

http://www.save-innocents.com/pardoned-posthumously.html

https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/executed-possibly-innocent

If you aren't sure Steve all you do is rape the guys sister. Problem solved and hey if you DID make a mistake well....I hope you don't have a sister yourself.

You struggle with reading comprehension, don't you?

Steve Zodiac
Shockingly not a lot of coverage of this either.

Agreed, not unlike this:

socool8520
Sure...

http://www.save-innocents.com/pardoned-posthumously.html

Most of those accounts don't discredit what I said. I said evidence necessary and beyond reasonable doubt. All of the cases in your link show that proper investigations were not done. When you have been found guilty with overwhelming evidence of severe crimes, I am not against the death penalty. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Surtur

Hmm, no not at all. It was a joke Stevie. Yes, I misinterpreted your comment on purpose.

Agreed, not unlike this:

Actually it is unlike that. This is a specific story that just happened.

Steve Zodiac
Most of those accounts don't discredit what I said. I said evidence necessary and beyond reasonable doubt. All of the cases in your link show that proper investigations were not done. When you have been found guilty with overwhelming evidence of severe crimes, I am not against the death penalty. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

"Most" don't discredit what you said... Concession accepted.

Hmm, no not at all. It was a joke Stevie. Yes, I misinterpreted your comment on purpose.

One man's joke is another man's troll amirite sport?

Actually it is unlike that. This is a specific story that just happened.

Generalised mass stories of the past and near past can surely be relevant to now when the process which led to them is ongoing sport.

Surtur
Did you maybe wanna find a way to work the word "sport" in there a 3rd time?

socool8520
"Most" don't discredit what you said... Concession accepted.

One man's joke is another man's troll amirite sport?

Generalised mass stories of the past and near past can surely be relevant to now when the process which led to them is ongoing sport.

I said we'd agree to disagree. lol Take as you will. Am I the only one who doesn't have to be condescending when I disagree?

Robtard

He indeed does, Steve. He proved it again today.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
He indeed does, Steve. He proved it again today.

Stop cock teasing Steve Rob. He has feelings. Let him know 100% he has no chance with you.

Robtard
Your forgot your comma there, sport.

Surtur
Your forgot your comma there, sport.

Were you having trouble comprehending what was being said? My apologies good sir.

Robtard
Were you having trouble comprehending what was being said? My apologies good sir.

^ This guy. And he wonders why 9 out of 10 posters think he acts like a "massive phaggot"

Surtur
^ This guy. And he wonders why 9 out of 10 posters think he acts like a "massive phaggot"

Whatever you need to tell yourself Rob.

NemeBro
do you really think this Rapist gives a damn about his sister as a woman? Probably, yeah. Funny that a lot of people's protest of the punishment is based more on how the brother (doesn't) feel about it rather than how the seventeen year old girl does. mmm

NemeBro
There should be some kind of feminist foreign exchange program. They are given the chance to spend a few weeks in a true rape culture. Meanwhile their foreign counterparts get to experience what it's like to not get beaten to death because you went grocery shopping without being accompanied by a man. https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/155/Relative-Privation

Surtur
Surely a pseudo-intellectual like you can do better, Neme?

Or perhaps you can't.

socool8520
Originally posted by NemeBro
Probably, yeah. Funny that a lot of people's protest of the punishment is based more on how the brother (doesn't) feel about it rather than how the seventeen year old girl does. mmm

Probably no more than any possession he thinks is his. I don't know if you read the posts, but I made it fairly clear that I was angry about the treatment of women in that country. You might have missed it though. No sarcasm intended

Surtur
Probably no more than any possession he thinks is his. I don't know if you read the posts, but I made it fairly clear that I was angry about the treatment of women in that country. You might have missed it though. No sarcasm intended

Nonsense, he is too smart to have missed it.

NemeBro
Surtur so mad right now.

Robtard
And it's only Monday. Going to be a long week, Friday (aka Surtur's day of rage) is still so far away.

ArtificialGlory
Probably, yeah. Funny that a lot of people's protest of the punishment is based more on how the brother (doesn't) feel about it rather than how the seventeen year old girl does. mmm Men's feelings are more important.

Afro Cheese
I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I disagree with the elder's ruling in this case.

Surtur
Surtur so mad right now.

Well hey you said it so it must be true. Rob even came and cheerleaded for you. Nice thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.